Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Vikar Jerome posted:

Why oilcloths? I checked the pricing and it sucks. For like 20k seals you can get 99 glams and undercut on the market place and get a sale for around 30k every 5 seconds where as you need 40k seals for oilcloths which results in even less gil

This is dependent on you being a server where there's both sufficient player traffic to move large quantities of prisms and insufficient price botting to make undercutting worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ahhh check this really cute and detailed map someone did

https://twitter.com/Fenrishion/status/1644526978609889286?t=TSB1xnE7nRC02x8dBkkmHA&s=19

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/Benedict__G/status/1644716558202068994?s=20

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Vermain posted:

This is dependent on you being a server where there's both sufficient player traffic to move large quantities of prisms and insufficient price botting to make undercutting worthwhile.

Sounds just like something one of those ul'dan lallafel "elites" will have you believe

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

When should the next tomestone event start, next week?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Isn't it usually about a month before the patch and the patch is end of may. So I'd assume end of april

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
https://twitter.com/tasobubu/status/1644822024693624832

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
By the Twelve, it's beautiful

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

:discourse:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
pvp is still loving stupid

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

Kitfox88 posted:

pvp is still loving stupid

A tale as old as time

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Sunday Morning posted:

A tale as old as time

Duty and the Feast.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lord_Magmar posted:

Duty and the Feast.

Kill the Feast! Kill the Feast!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

:perfect:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I did it. I got The Necromancer title. I can die now

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Good morning readers. After a couple weeks of life being a disaster, it's time to get the Stormblood LP back on track with the last of the Monk quests. Enjoy!

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

No Mods No Masters posted:

Isn't it usually about a month before the patch and the patch is end of may. So I'd assume end of april

I think the last few have all been exactly four weeks pre patch. Unlikely this changes, so I'd put 18th April as a likely start point.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Does anyone know what the 3rd block is in the ng+ section for additional stories? Ive done the prior two "tales of dragonsong tales of shadow" and this block seems new but cant find any info on it on the wiki and the like?? Im assuming its a endwalker 6.something similar tales quest and id like to do it.

Edit: ahh found it finally, tales of newfound adventure in radz

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Apr 9, 2023

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
ugghhh i dont wanna do the MSQ i just wanna do stupid poo poo left and right but there’s so much of it that only unlocks in heavensward

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i’m about to do the steps of whatever so I know I am CLOSE. i just want to loving fish………but all fisher actions are questlocked!!

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

You can pay actual money for a Tales of Adventure item if you really want to skip it. But don't.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

goblin week posted:

i’m about to do the steps of whatever so I know I am CLOSE. i just want to loving fish………but all fisher actions are questlocked!!

If you're that close to HW just push through and get there.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Ignore all side content except job quests and aether current quests and do your MSQ. If it's that hard for you, you'll have to cold turkey the optional stuff. It will all be there later.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Heavensward is a huge step up in quality and it starts with that quest. You can do it!

e: the quality bump starts, I mean. you're still a few quests away from hw proper

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

A few quests… and almost an hour’s worth of cutscenes.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Regalingualius posted:

A few quests… and almost an hour’s worth of cutscenes.

Don't worry, it'll warn you before the cutscene cavalcade begins.

And it won't be the last time the game does that, oh no.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

It’s a good hour of cutscenes anyway.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

goblin week posted:

ugghhh i dont wanna do the MSQ i just wanna do stupid poo poo left and right but there’s so much of it that only unlocks in heavensward

You know if you get to the end of ff14 (endwalker) you'll have even more places to fish...

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Anywho, kugane ocean fishing hype train lets gooooo spectral currents!!!!

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Vikar Jerome posted:

You know if you get to the end of ff14 (endwalker) you'll have even more places to fish...

even more of a reason to buy a story skip imo

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

The level 89 FSH talent that unlocks a new location type (like Sandfishing and Skyfishing do) is called Starfishing, and if that doesn’t excite you enough to blast through the MSQ then I don’t know what will.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

No story skips. You must live, die and know.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Vikar Jerome posted:

Anywho, kugane ocean fishing hype train lets gooooo spectral currents!!!!

One day I'll do ocean fishing but that day is not today.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Vikar Jerome posted:

No story skips. You must live, die and know.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

endfisher

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

fishwalker

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Fishbringer

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
Fishblood

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
a fish reborn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Alder posted:

One day I'll do ocean fishing but that day is not today.

Ocean fishing is best fishing