Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Hate the people, not the food.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Italy in Western Europe? Not a Risk player I take it :laugh:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mister Speaker posted:

It's in the south part of the western half of Europe, and is often culturally/politically spoken of in the same sentences as France or Spain. To me, that's Western Europe.

What's it like being such a joyless contrarian about everything that you can't even acknowledge a rich and delicious culinary culture?

To you, Austria, Czechia and a chunk of Poland are in western Europe too.
Personally I find a lot of joy in anti-Italian racism. What's it like defending a country that despite being younger than New Zealand has managed to invent fascism, even if it is very unoriginal when it comes to food?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Nobody's defending fascism, calm your poo poo. I'm just pointing out that there is a wealth of things to make fun of Italy for, but singling our the food of all things is criminally stupid, and especially making assertions like "their food was all actually invented by Americans" makes you look so dumb I don't even know where to begin. You testa di cazzo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Someone's teste alright

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mister Speaker posted:

You probably wouldn't be too happy if someone served you carbonara but subbed in udon or ramen noodles for the penne.

It might work.

I’d try it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mister Speaker posted:

Nobody's defending fascism, calm your poo poo. I'm just pointing out that there is a wealth of things to make fun of Italy for, but singling our the food of all things is criminally stupid, and especially making assertions like "their food was all actually invented by Americans" makes you look so dumb I don't even know where to begin. You testa di cazzo.

Why don't you go and defend women in the genuine misogyny megathread instead, you might find one who knows how to cook carbonara - with noodles.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Weka posted:

I'm the person passionately defending the originality of some western European cuisine. Which is obviously not Italian cuisine because Italy isn't in western Europe.

italy is obviously eastern europe and belongs to albania

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lwcH6JBqr0&t=33s

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Mister Speaker posted:

I invent-a the pasta!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

you're right, it was invented by the chinese

Weka
May 5, 2019

Maybe this is the basis for peace between China and the USA? Come together over inventing Italian food.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

ayy, i eat-a da cannoli

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Inhaled too much powdered sugar while eating zeppoles

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
But seriously they are poisoning the Pope

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

argentinesitalians getting into some of that hoarded pedophile gold for the drip is just too believable

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Mister Speaker posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
gently caress Columbus genocide deniers.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Radirot posted:

Columbus was not genocided. I don't even think you can really genocide one person.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Radirot posted:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I'm more of a Giovanni Caboto fan myself

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrYpFcXzSHg

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Does anyone have the old Photoshop of the Mario Bros. title screen where it's changed to say "Couple Of Spaghetti-Eating Eye-Tie Ginzo Bastards Just Like The Ones I Shot Down Over Messina In '43"?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/1644387414532833281

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
One asspresso, coming up!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
when you think about it, a cannoli is just a dago eclair

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

that's my drag name.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

uber_stoat posted:

tfw your entire culture is yankee hamburger crumbs
https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1638961014606635008?s=20

https://twitter.com/tuseiunamerda/status/1640047751298678784

l'mao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol scratch a food supremacist and you'll find a race supremacist

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Futanari Damacy posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Futanari Damacy posted:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

holy crapioli

Weka
May 5, 2019

Almost cooked a bolognese the other day, realized it's just a crappy chilli and cooked that instead.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
skyline bolognese

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
What are Italian people like in real life? I bet they smell really bad and refuse to learn other languages so communicating with them is impossible.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Terminal autist posted:

What are Italian people like in real life? I bet they smell really bad and refuse to learn other languages so communicating with them is impossible.

they learn english specifically so they can yell at yankee scum who debase their food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
It seems to me that most of Italian food culture is just increasingly specific cuts of pig meat. I must not be addicted to hog enough to find this compelling or interesting, certainly not worth dying for. Rip tony soprano