Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

I don’t need a gun to do that for me

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the left has never controlled the supreme court

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

the left has never controlled the supreme court

I'm right here, controlling it now.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Honestly no fandom does cognitive dissonance like Star Wars. Say what you will about Supernatural, but not only does half the fanbase actively despise the actual star wars content, but there are entire corners of fandom dedicated to OCs or characters with five combined minutes of screentime. I do think not just that any given Commander Fox stannie could take a Supernatural fan the gently caress out, but that it would be cruel to pit them against each other, like putting a naughty housecat against a rabid street cat. Clone enjoyers, ESPECIALLY Coruscant Guard fans, have been Goncharoving their own lore together with a coherence that most of you could only dream of long before that shoe was in the spotlight. The general consistency of it is frightening, despite the thousands of variations every writer would have, the one true connecting thread is that it was DEFINITELY not how it worked in canon. Corrie Guard people were just an entirely different breed of batshit, at that point they should've just crowdsourced a scp type thing entirely separate from sw. Star Wars is several smaller fandoms in a trenchcoat and they're all trying their best to ignore each other, but inside each sub-fanbase is many warring factions all arguing very loudly 24/7, all of it held together with duct tape and Obi Wan Kenobi & R2D2.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

This clip is so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZHHUPVcMs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
do you mean Din Djarin?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

AzzaccaRye posted:

Well do better

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

a.lo posted:

star wars has been for everyone for over 25 years now

Abrams is also a Star Wars nerd. Like they hate hearing their own voices.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

AzzaccaRye posted:

er,
I'm going to need to see your matrilineal credentials before SHADOWLOO will process your orders

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The deep court

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

Honestly no fandom does cognitive dissonance like Star Wars. Say what you will about Supernatural, but not only does half the fanbase actively despise the actual star wars content, but there are entire corners of fandom dedicated to OCs or characters with five combined minutes of screentime. I do think not just that any given Commander Fox stannie could take a Supernatural fan the gently caress out, but that it would be cruel to pit them against each other, like putting a naughty housecat against a rabid street cat. Clone enjoyers, ESPECIALLY Coruscant Guard fans, have been Goncharoving their own lore together with a coherence that most of you could only dream of long before that shoe was in the spotlight. The general consistency of it is frightening, despite the thousands of variations every writer would have, the one true connecting thread is that it was DEFINITELY not how it worked in canon. Corrie Guard people were just an entirely different breed of batshit, at that point they should've just crowdsourced a scp type thing entirely separate from sw. Star Wars is several smaller fandoms in a trenchcoat and they're all trying their best to ignore each other, but inside each sub-fanbase is many warring factions all arguing very loudly 24/7, all of it held together with duct tape and Obi Wan Kenobi & R2D2.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Make a new Star Wars trilogy but every installment is done by a Star Wars Redditor, a Star Wars Youtuber then a Star Wars 4channer.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A court operating from the shadows.....a Night Court, if you will

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

All the storm troopers are boba Fett lol

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Inspector Hound posted:

All the storm troopers are boba Fett lol

nuh uh Boba Fetts the cool one

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I require a clone of my own....to raise and train to be the greatest bounty hunter if all time.... Booboo fat

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Honey Booboo Fett

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
it all started with jar jar

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
that's like saying all spartans are master chiefs

that goes against the legend of rugged individualism, and furthermore

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a.lo posted:

tl;dr

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vim Fuego posted:

so fitting that the IK of the stupid drama thread did that

the funniest thing that poster ever did

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

you'd never guess what they named the guy who helps them land

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gently caress you

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/1090333247094042624

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lux Anima posted:

nuh uh Boba Fetts the cool one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqiasBVGtX8&t=7s
:tubular::tubular::tubular:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you don't have these problems in the Wizarding World

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wait until people find out how much trump loves Hitler

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

truly opposite sides of the spectrum

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

in addition to being the youngest person alive, cumshitter also has the highest every midichlorian count ever recorded

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

a.lo posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

you’ll have to believe me, he’s dead now

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Star wars writers today have no respect for the sacrifices I've made for them. I was a virgin for [checks watch]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

wow

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

you don't have these problems in the Wizarding World

does Star Wars have any races that are based off racist stereotypes?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Daryl himbom

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

sir, listen man, im just finishing up my shift and i only asked what flavor of frosty you would like

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

kindly ignore it then and don't goon about it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

VideoKid posted:

does Star Wars have any races that are based off racist stereotypes?

no