Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Funniest option is he considers him an equal rival in business

elon and nathen are alike in more ways than they, or we, could ever know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Agent Escalus posted:

Whatever your dad/family is paying you to stay far away from them is clearly money they regard as well-spent, or they wouldn't keep throwing said cash into the endless void for years on end.

Be honest: If you were related to Nathen, how much would you pay to keep him on the other side of the planet?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Funniest option is he considers him an equal rival in business

Musk would have to become a branding expert to get on to Nathen's level.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Agents are GO! posted:

Be honest: If you were related to Nathen, how much would you pay to keep him on the other side of the planet?

Hypothetically speaking, people have made a shitload of money doing dumber poo poo. Look a the Mike Pillows guy or whoever made money selling fake star names to people. If I were related to Nathen and could bankroll his nonsense, it would make a ton of sense to focus his weird manic energy into something productive. Say what you want about that dude but he tries HARD. You really couldn’t ask more from a spokesperson. He would absolutely believe in whatever garbage product he was selling. Like, I’d take Nathen over the shamwow guy all day every day.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
God how many thread titles am I responsible for itt? I feel like it’s an abnormal amount

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Agents are GO! posted:

I'd actually try to one-up him further by using actual business thinking: figure out the lowest amount I'd want to part with, make that the starting offer, and go from there.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Frank Frank posted:

God how many thread titles am I responsible for itt? I feel like it’s an abnormal amount

I feel like if this were me, I would be alarmed. I think the entergagement is becoming permanent

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1644824989877645315

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Canadians fight for trees(it's fine)🌳

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Create jobs. Like those jobs by the people who do construction in Dubai. That's a good thing.

Jesus Christ.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Cut down all the trees. Wear oxygen masks. That's entergagement baby!

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Every time I get to the bottom of a Nathen tweet like that and see zero likes zero replies it absolutely kills me, in my head the camera pans out to reveal he's yelling into a completely empty auditorium aside from a stained garfield suit sitting front and center

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
It probably internally kills Nathen more, since he's not getting the direct attention that he obviously craves.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Every time I get to the bottom of a Nathen tweet like that and see zero likes zero replies it absolutely kills me, in my head the camera pans out to reveal he's yelling into a completely empty auditorium aside from a stained garfield suit sitting front and center

He gets the same amount of engagement as I usually got on Twitter. The difference being I'm a rando dude and he's the Youngest ex-Garfield Franchise Owner in the Quad Cities or whatever.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
(It’s fine)

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Has Nathen cleansed this bitch of an earth yet?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I had a weird dream last night where I was running a small and moderately profitable pizza restaurant. I had just started up a second one a few blocks away but for some reason it was doing very poorly, was always empty and had a Garfield theme. As I was contemplating shutting it down I went back to the first one and spotted an employee sweeping the floor with a broken mop that had been duct taped together. After telling them hand me the mop and go help customers instead I started sweeping myself because it was something I was almost qualified to do, unlike management, but the mop kept bending where it was mended and then I woke up. The end. No moral.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I feel like if this were me, I would be alarmed. I think the entergagement is becoming permanent

If you experience entergagement lasting more than four hours, seek medical attention immediately.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Poil posted:

I had a weird dream last night where I was running a small and moderately profitable pizza restaurant. I had just started up a second one a few blocks away but for some reason it was doing very poorly, was always empty and had a Garfield theme. As I was contemplating shutting it down I went back to the first one and spotted an employee sweeping the floor with a broken mop that had been duct taped together. After telling them hand me the mop and go help customers instead I started sweeping myself because it was something I was almost qualified to do, unlike management, but the mop kept bending where it was mended and then I woke up. The end. No moral.

There are pills you can take to prevent yourself from dreaming, I think

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Plant MONSTER. posted:

There are pills you can take to prevent yourself from dreaming, I think

They featured prominently in nightmare on elm street 3

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Pills called weed.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Lmao, I do have vivid dreams/nightmares if I don't smoke for a while. Kinda sucks.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Even if I wanted to or could afford to buy weed I'd have no idea where and how. Also it's illegal here. But it was less awful and full of anxiety than my dreams normally are so maybe it's not so bad. Until I start dreaming about tacky orange suits I guess.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Lmao, I do have vivid dreams/nightmares if I don't smoke for a while. Kinda sucks.

It's called REM rebound. It happens after you stop using anything that inhibits REM sleep, like alcohol or sleep medications

Edit: it goes away after a while, but you have to muscle through it, like a lot of withdrawal symptoms

Powerful Katrinka fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 12, 2023

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Plant MONSTER. posted:

username post combo

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Give this an orange and black stripe paint job and these love toilets will take off

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1646285498732691459

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
gently caress you Nathen and your garbage word salad techbro dick gobbling

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I honestly can't tell if that's directed at Elon or NPR

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

It might be a smart bet to wager that Nathen also forgot who it was directed at by the end of the tweet

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

all Nathen knows is Garf

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

seriously impossible to tell

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Feline Mind Meld posted:

seriously impossible to tell

Wait I just re-read that and I’m not sure if he’s talking to Elon or the BBC, you’re right. Wtf

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
He is at least in part talking to Elon since PBS and the BBC are too old to be Boomers

Edit: Oh god PBS might not be what, is it Gen X???

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I have no Garf but I must Nerm

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Nathan would be a lot less entertaining if he was coherent enough to accurately convey his terrible opinions.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ponzicar posted:

Nathan would be a lot less entertaining if he was coherent enough to accurately convey his terrible opinions.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Maybe he’s some sort of super genius who has learned how to craft the perfect ambiguous social media message and we just don’t appreciate him

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that's entergagement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Neither can Nathen