Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Plus the only people who think he's funny all buy blue checks, so he never has to see replies from people who don't pay him monthly to kiss his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

The Avatar of Cringe.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

he's paying for sycophants, not quality control. i'm sure everyone the office is giving him hi fives

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Radio Paranoia posted:

Hasn't Biden openly mocked him at a press conference? Like, not calling him out directly but basically saying "good luck with that, dude".

Yeah, he was asked about Elon's doomspeaking about the economy and said "lots of luck on his trip to the Moon."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_DEYWIIRzs

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

The one thing Biden is really good at is shutting people down in an old man "why should I care about that *blows raspberry* way"

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Let him have his fun and dick around with the office sign! The future is looking bright!

https://twitter.com/sethabramson/status/1645276980730896385?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Hygiene posted:

Good news for those of you who were sad that The Joke was over

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645266104351178752

is he at least paying this landlord?

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Powershift posted:

You could probably throw on a high vis vest and grab a manlift and change the sign to Shitter and nobody would stop you because nobody could prove you weren't doing it at the direction of king doofus himself and also probably nobody left there gives a flying gently caress about their job anymore.

Hell, High vis jacket and a ladder, you could probably walk right into the building and start unplugging things.

It is known that a high vis jacket, a hard hat and a clipboard is the perfect camouflage in any urban environment.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
. removed, too weird in retrospect

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Apr 10, 2023

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1644873369429344256

catturd2 owning the libs

https://twitter.com/Skootaloo/status/1644705442483015681

there was also that tweet showing catturd loved talking about diarrhea. this dude really likes talking about eating diarrhea.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Strong Sauce posted:

there was also that tweet showing catturd loved talking about diarrhea. this dude really likes talking about eating diarrhea.

Everyone talks a big game about eating poo, but when your bluff gets called it's suddenly silence.

Eat the poo... Coward. Own the libs.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645271510561562625?cxt=HHwWgoC9oZnultUtAAAA

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645272482885128192?cxt=HHwWgMC-0eWml9UtAAAA

Good one, sir. You're just so, so goddamn funny.

Seriously, why doesn't this man just use any of his gobs and gobs of money to hire a professional writer?

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Apr 10, 2023

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

oh God he's still trying to chum up to that guy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He cannot understand why that guy's followers aren't all following him. Maybe he just needs to reply-guy and show them how cool he is?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Samovar posted:

The Avatar of Cringe.

Cringe golem Elon Musk

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol elon made some poor sap climb up and paint the w in Twitter on Easter Sunday just lmao

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Leon is making me side with a landlord and this is unforgivable

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

smellmycheese posted:

Let him have his fun and dick around with the office sign! The future is looking bright!

Seth Tweet Here

psst don’t post seth tweets anywhere. he’s a fabulist

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

lifetime supply of Pocky posted:

psst don’t post seth tweets anywhere. he’s a fabulist

I learned a new word today.

sad question
May 30, 2020

Is Halli still ignoring Musk's pathetic attempts to talk to him?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

sad question posted:

Is Halli still ignoring Musk's pathetic attempts to talk to him?

He probably has good lawyers.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Goddamn it Halli you probably had the chance to break Elon for $100m and maybe teach him a consequence but instead you folded and he learns nothing and now he’s in your replies constantly like an rear end in a top hat. Good job dude. loving worthless libs

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

100% Halli’s got him on mute and doesn’t even see his posts

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/jbarrett513/status/1645278339479789570?t=

Samovar posted:

The Avatar of Cringe.

Elon the last cringebender

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Goddamn it Halli you probably had the chance to break Elon for $100m and maybe teach him a consequence but instead you folded and he learns nothing and now he’s in your replies constantly like an rear end in a top hat. Good job dude. loving worthless libs

Has Halli said he is returning to Twitter?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

:chloe:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645259404839616520
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1645271510561562625

elon replied to Halli twice yesterday and Halli didn't respond so yeah probably has Elon on mute

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ha ha ha Halli, how we jest together.

Please, Halli, please be my friend and pretend I didn't fire you, breach the contract agreement and owe you $100m.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ratjaculation posted:

Has Halli said he is returning to Twitter?

Dunno but hopefully he does better than just go back to the status quo

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
The blue checks begging Elon to move twitter HQ to their city in that titter post are hilliarously pathetic. "And If you need a hype man, I'm available!"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Halli made Musk do some very public groveling and retracting and has now turned Elon into a thirsty reply-guy he never even acknowledges, all by asking a single question. And Twitter still has to pay him. That's probably the most consequence someone like Elon, who doesn't even seem to give a poo poo if one of his children disowns him, will ever feel. Not sure why you're so mad at Halli here, what would you like him to do?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Cringe posting through Easter weekend is projecting some extremely powerful divorced dad energy.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
There's no way any of the further business between Halli and Elon becomes public, but the dude probably made out well for himself? Elon's choices were presumably "pay out that 100 million firing clause" or "whatever less expensive offer Halli's lawyers deign to make."

VegasGoat
Nov 9, 2011

@titter is just some random guy that doesn’t even work for twitter so this is extra dumb.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Halli is gonna go for the option that causes the least amount of stress and provides the most for his family, regardless of any alternative that could cause more discomfort to Elon Musk, and it'd be weird to fault a guy for making that choice even before factoring in his devastating personal circumstances.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I really hope his contract has a clause for what happens if twitter loving dies. It seems more and more likely.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

ymgve posted:

I really hope his contract has a clause for what happens if twitter loving dies. It seems more and more likely.

With who? He owns twitter he's not just running it for someone the older owner has very little reason to care if he immediately shuttered it after buying it.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

pixaal posted:

With who? He owns twitter he's not just running it for someone the older owner has very little reason to care if he immediately shuttered it after buying it.

Not the moron Musk, the Halli guy.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sedgr posted:

Cringe posting through Easter weekend is projecting some extremely powerful divorced dad energy.

Not just divorced dad energy, but "Mom got the kids for the holiday and I'm on my own without so much as a phonecall" divorced dad energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Not the moron Musk, the Halli guy.

Oh yes I hope he has some way to get his money the way he structured the payment at the time made sense but this also shows why that is a bad idea. Some punk can just swoop in and boop it all away.