Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

B33rChiller posted:

Where did yer star go?

thread-specific IKs only have their star show in that thread. it was too confusing for goons otherwise. tragic, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

They care more about pissing off their libtarded parents which is deeply sad.

nigel thornberry posted:

I finally saw my mom (both of us masked) after skipping all the Christmas Day activities. since I am the only covid-avoiding freak in the family, she got me an Anthony Fauci ornament from some gift shop in NYC. i proceeded to tell her fauci sucked, the cdc was stupid, and washing your hands does practically nothing to stop covid, but then she gave me a hurt look so I told her I liked it.

sorry women artisans from Kyrgyzstan, but this seriously sucks rear end!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to communicate with your son by buying cheap theme trinkets only to get back a treatise on why basic hygiene is stupid

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

sorry women artisans from Kyrgyzstan, but this seriously sucks rear end!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I wish my parents were liberals and supported Kyrgyz women.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pentyne posted:

trying to communicate with your son by buying cheap theme trinkets only to get back a treatise on why basic hygiene is stupid

I wish that guy got permabanned for that. His nice mom doesn't deserve that loser.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
kyrgyz nuts

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Paladinus posted:

I wish my parents were liberals and supported Kyrgyz women.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

What kind of an rear end in a top hat do you have to be to get mad at your mom buying you a cheesy little gift? Does that dude also lose his poo poo when his dad makes a pun?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Your mom got you a handmade felt Dr. Fauci crafted by woman artisans from Kyrgyzstan? Cool. Now throw that poo poo away.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Keep calm, Dr. Fauci? People are dying and you want me to keep calm?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Your mom got you a handmade felt Dr. Fauci crafted by woman artisans from Kyrgyzstan? Cool. Now throw that poo poo away.

This.

fartman
Sep 19, 2021

Antivehicular posted:

What kind of an rear end in a top hat do you have to be to get mad at your mom buying you a cheesy little gift? Does that dude also lose his poo poo when his dad makes a pun?

You can’t be One Of The Guys in that thread unless you describe in detail how you’re actively alienating everyone you know irl

It’s like the millennial equivalent of qanon guys posting about how the kids don’t come visit for the holidays anymore

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

getting a game over at Christmas be like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I will never forget the CostCo membership ID photograph with the full helmet and mask on

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

HazCat
May 4, 2009

fartman posted:

You can’t be One Of The Guys in that thread unless you describe in detail how you’re actively alienating everyone you know irl

It’s like the millennial equivalent of qanon guys posting about how the kids don’t come visit for the holidays anymore

The entire thread dunked on that guy for multiple pages for that post and the OP changed the thread subtitle to 'Be Nice To Your Mom'.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
let's take this opportunity to remember to be nice to our moms. Call your mom if you haven't talked to her in a while, sagas thread

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Panel probe the whole thread to enforce mom time

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Psycho Landlord posted:

Panel probe the whole thread to enforce mom time

i'll ask jeff where the thread nuke button is. not sure

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fritz the Horse posted:

i'll ask jeff where the thread nuke button is. not sure

Panel nuke the entire covid thread on mother's day

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Tenkaris posted:

I will never forget the CostCo membership ID photograph with the full helmet and mask on

the best part is when someone was like "stop being mean to the covid thread, it's where i found me wife" and the gif got a nice update

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Smirking_Serpent posted:

the best part is when someone was like "stop being mean to the covid thread, it's where i found me wife"

aaaaaaaaaaa

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I hope it's long distance/wife from home

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Two goons trembling and sweating through their masks every morning waiting for their covid tests they bought from thrifty gamer dot com to show only one line so they can finally kiss and then quickly rewear their masks after

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
they still haven't hosed because neither of them knows how to get an n95 around a dick

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I suggest they embrace the burgeoning technologies in the teledildonics space

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Two goons trembling and sweating through their masks every morning waiting for their covid tests they bought from thrifty gamer dot com to show only one line so they can finally kiss and then quickly rewear their masks after

Was there a joke post about a goon insisting he and his wife quarantine separately? I know there were some insanely weird stories around 2020 when the panic was in full force like the "frozen exhalations" guy thinking he was getting covid from ice cream.

Happy Thread posted:

Now I'm bugging out because today I crossed one of my own safety lines by accident. It won't sound like it to anyone else. I got a box of frozen bonbons at the grocery, opened it and ate one.

All these visuals immediately filled my head of those frozen seafood shipments that allowed COVID to start little outbreaks in countries that otherwise didn't have it. I felt a twinge of hesitation as I went for a bite but ignored it since I already eat frozen ice cream. No need to overthink it, right, I already did that work for ice cream previously. But when I took a look at the bitten cross section, I realized that this is a dessert that had to be assembled in the open air while frozen. It's not like the more sealed manufacturing process for an ice cream tub, when I guess it goes striaght in.

So next I'm on Youtube looking up How It's Made videos of frozen desserts. The factory lines are zipping by, hundreds of the things being assembled by machine, and sure enough every video has workers with hairnets but no face masks sitting on the line, hovering over it, breathing on it and filling the room with their air. One actually showed a maskless guy opening the vat of ice cream and sticking his face up to the opening to take a big whiff, all his personal air freezing onto the product. A lot of camera shots featured masks. But over 50% dicknosers. So many dicknosers.

I handled someone's frozen exhalations today. I tasted it so it definitely made it to my olfactory bulb. The risk is small, but unknown. Food factories are famous for outbreaks. The manufacture date on the box did not bring relief: Feburary 2021, hello newer strains. For a year I have washed every surface of every grocery and other object entering my front door to keep COVID out of our house for our cats. If all that was futile because of a bonbon I'm gonna be mad.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

You motherfucker

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

pentyne posted:

Was there a joke post about a goon insisting he and his wife quarantine separately? I know there were some insanely weird stories around 2020 when the panic was in full force like the "frozen exhalations" guy thinking he was getting covid from ice cream.

*freddy Krueger voice* BON BON VOYAGE, BITCH!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

Paladinus posted:

Someone should come up with a funny name for Elon Musk.
lone skum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

CelticPredator posted:

*freddy Krueger voice* BON BON VOYAGE, BITCH!