Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/SariArhoHavren/status/1645139429730705410

all the china understanders also coincidentally went to the same school in the same class and funded by the same defense company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

asking young boys to suck your tongue is a 1200 year old tradition, please stop facilitating china's cultural genocide of tibet by saying it's weird

do better cspam

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/SariArhoHavren/status/1645139429730705410

all the china understanders also coincidentally went to the same school in the same class and funded by the same defense company

And I assume also all dont speak or read Chinese

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

asking young boys to suck your tongue is a 1200 year old tradition, please stop facilitating china's cultural genocide of tibet by saying it's weird

do better cspam

It's weird to think he's not even the worst cia funded pedo religious leader in China

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

isn’t that the guy that got so mad he called a bomb threat on the Chinese embassy, got deported for it and now claims he was framed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Lol

https://twitter.com/conzmoleman/status/1645514352986845190?t=8pNNZ5fggg_Lk0Rd6WnWWg&s=19

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

He's 88, he probably doesn't have more than a couple of years left. I'm curious what's going to happen when he dies

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

He's 88, he probably doesn't have more than a couple of years left. I'm curious what's going to happen when he dies

the chinese government will pick the next dalai lama. its the law

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'll be honest. As much as I favor China in this matter, I want an anti pope like crisis

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm reading online and apparently the lama has thought about not reincarnating???? like you can just choose to do that apparently???

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
[Asis/Oceania] 2023 Suck my tongue

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

I'm reading online and apparently the lama has thought about not reincarnating???? like you can just choose to do that apparently???

I think he only said that after the cpc said they'd appoint the next one

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Grapplejack posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhisattva

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol tibet is cancelled

lol we have numerous video clips of president dementia being incredibly creepy to women and children including pinching a little girl's nipple, libs can justify anything to themselves.

case in point:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

tonguesucker

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:whitewater: https://twitter.com/dalailama/status/1645312490597937152

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/IncelProust/status/1644326904726540288

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I have read that poem to my son before. Is the cat doing that?

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao this is literally a notes app apology

Mods please change my name to "dalai lama notes app apology"

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

The point of western religion is eternal life in the afterlife the point of Eastern religion is for your soul to finally not exist anymore

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

of course there's an OSS connection the epstein extended universe cannot be denied

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol tibet is cancelled

inshallah

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Leaked U.S. Documents Reveal Wiretapping of Korea

https://twitter.com/ItsTheEnforcer/status/1644964159262425090?t=AePh6XG9hvdhihWBRg-Kqg&s=19

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
wait, when did the wiretapping thing happen?

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I mean I've got no idea but I bet a while. Ally or not the US probably loves spying on everyone they can get techs into.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The cia leaked the Ukraine documents??

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Uhh no, you see it probably never happened at all!

Yoon's office sees little chance of conversation leak through eavesdropping

quote:

They believe that a reported conversation early last month between Kim Sung-han, then director of national security, and Lee Moon-hee, then presidential secretary for foreign affairs, regarding Seoul's position on whether to supply ammunition to Ukraine was not made inside the presidential building, if ever.

Yoon's office maintains that it is a priority to verify the authenticity of the documents released online and figure out relevant details.

Kim also told officials that some of the relevant media reports are not true, an informed source said.

It's getting spicy over here. Not sure if he is going to make it through this entire term.

this allusion meant
Apr 9, 2006

everyone should click through to read the last words in the paragraph

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol thats a $500,000 watch with only 15 of them ever made

this allusion meant
Apr 9, 2006
the original line on tibet when they toppled the lama government was better than what most pro china people are saying these days. the lama government was ridden with british control and were being propped up against people's desire to liberate themselves; the most reactionary social forces in all countries are in alliance with foreign imperialists. the stuff these days where people point out hosed up stuff that happened in old tibet (often citing particular punishments and practices that were abolished well before the 1950s) and try to just pile on evidence of an abnormally grotesque tibetan culture (kind of in reaction to the western buddhist rosy view of it i guess) is kinda gross. yeah there's hosed up stuff in every culture but people wanted to resist that and were stymied by the same combination of social forces as the rest of the colonized world, talk about the imperialism, don't just sensationalize serfs who got beat up or pilloried

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

this allusion meant posted:

everyone should click through to read the last words in the paragraph

lol yeah misread the name at first and was imagining the "I kept this uncomfortable hunk of metal in my rear end for 12 years" scene from Pulp Fiction but with Trotsky

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
That again makes me wonder if there will be a leftward shift as America finishes flopping over. If so many governments have been formed and propped up by the US, then presumably some should fall with them, and future governments formed should be less rightwing.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

thechosenone posted:

That again makes me wonder if there will be a leftward shift as America finishes flopping over. If so many governments have been formed and propped up by the US, then presumably some should fall with them, and future governments formed should be less rightwing.

It's always a question of whether America goes out without nuclear hellfire.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

thechosenone posted:

based on Europe, it's going to be a right wing nationalism

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

this allusion meant posted:

and try to just pile on evidence of an abnormally grotesque tibetan culture

I don't (or so rarely I can't recall) see it characterized as "Tibetan culture was hosed up" but rather "Tibet's rulers were incredibly hosed up"

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Yeah this. Can poverty turn the nuke launching dudes against the government before the government can turn them against life on earth? Stay tuned

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

the longer the reckoning is delayed the more missiles will fail to launch in account of neoliberal rot having cut maintenance and readiness

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DrKevinGray/status/1645460226286469121?t=RwMWzuC04GsujK9y7TZa3A&s=19

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1645506666581078017?t=tNuFwAJGkkAYaSYJK8dAjA&s=19

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

crepeface posted:

wait, when did the wiretapping thing happen?

1948-present

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

atelier morgan posted:

the longer the reckoning is delayed the more missiles will fail to launch in account of neoliberal rot having cut maintenance and readiness

The whole 'I bet Russia's nukes don't even work!' thing really probably is projection.