Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

plz can we just stop all the nonsense n start posting the seriousness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
deliver the rebate approved vape juice to the loading docks ASAP FOB destination

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

eat my butt

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

holy poo poo
first post means i get to be mod
are u listening lowtax??

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Buddykins posted:

eat my butt

ya'll are so hosed

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

Al! posted:

that is an unprovable claim

not with the polygraph.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

my computer happens to be asexual, what's their number?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Turdfuzz posted:

plz can we just stop all the nonsense n start posting the seriousness?

ok

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Buddykins posted:

eat my butt

working on it

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Ofc they'd charge him 34 times like if he killed 34 people they wouldn't charge him for murder with 34 dead bodies as proof of one crime: the crime of megamurder in the 34th degree

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

thank u for ur service, BONGHITZ

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they used 34 because people are stupid and high numbers mean orange man go away very long big time

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
if u ate a butt then it would follow that u would poo poo the butt out of your butt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we got him now!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1645583252260892672

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss sss sssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss ss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
any day now

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

surely, this time, 8 months from now

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

2DCAT posted:

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss sss sssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss ss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss

Whyd minecraft have all the secrets what is biden even doing??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
mr trump i charge you with 34 counts of being the badman

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
republicans are obsessed with hurting people

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

two people died indirectly from his words and actions by inciting a raid on a government building and he's barely just now being charged for what is essentially a slap on the wrist

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Buddykins posted:

two people died indirectly from his words and actions by inciting a raid on a government building and he's barely just now being charged for what is essentially a slap on the wrist

Buddykins go to law school

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mr trump we are charging you because you are a total badass president and you gently caress and we are all jealous

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

charging trump with one crime so he gets real angry at it being such a low number and admits to all the other crimes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

no one cool wants to post anything outrageous
this is why the right wins

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

some of you just have to admit you were Wrong

then you can move on to the Healing

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I love my big loving fat orange wet stupid mob boss criminal president

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Sherbert Hoover posted:

you cspammers sound like a contentious bunch

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029227&userid=225545

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz will you be seeing rthe Barbie movie?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

DryGoods posted:

some of you just have to admit you were Wrong

then you can move on to the Healing

cock cock cock cock cock
piss piss piss piss
vagina bitch

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

a.lo posted:

Turdfuzz will you be seeing rthe Barbie movie?

sure

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Turdfuzz posted:

my bed sucks
its a Casper
yeah i bought into the ads
im human too

i trusted you, mike duncan

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

trump's plan is collect so many charges they become a free unlimited source of energy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Turdfuzz, you and i both know what you're doing. it's a game. i won't do it

one of the other IK's or Mods will do it though. they'll fall for it
but at that point...is it worth it?

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

Spoondick posted:

trump's plan is collect so many charges they become a free unlimited source of energy

energy sources are innately limited. it’s why orange boy doesn’t exercise so he never runs out of his finite supply.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tup

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

why am i even allowed to post
this place is wack

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this guy or lady gets it
(plz dont cut my balls off)

Adbot