Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

wife found out i was cheating because she snooped through my phone and found out i was worried about getting the whooping cough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it was all your assfucking of strangers that clued her in, actually.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

in the alps, even

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

it was all your assfucking of strangers that clued her in, actually.

lol

drat, diagnosed by the doctor thyself.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
one of the*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this implies a Dr Lukewarm AIDs, Dr Hot AIDs, etc

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Doctor, Doctor, gimme the news
I got a bad case of AIDS

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

there is a dr kool aids. probably more

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Gotta catch 'em a--wait, no!

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Oh yeah!?

This worked better before Kins sniped it.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can we get a database query of all users with the string *AIDs* in their name please, so we can create the AIDs-edex

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Feelgood-AIDS, married into the AIDS family.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

why is their av the head of Brian Blessed in Blackadder on the body of Dr. Mario

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Autisanal Cheese posted:

why is their av the head of Brian Blessed in Blackadder on the body of Dr. Mario

thats dr cool aids

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats dr cool aids

oh thanks sorry for the confusion

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
When Dr. Cool Aids gives you a diagnosis you say thank you Dr. Cool Aids.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

NoiseAnnoys posted:

wife found out i was cheating because she snooped through my phone and found out i was worried about getting the whooping cough.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Autisanal Cheese posted:

what is your av

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

what is your av

that's autisanal cheese

of the gaming zone

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ilmucche posted:

Bloodstained ritual of the night has been pretty good. Switching loadouts on the fly to try and match up with enemies has been neat, but I'm disappointed the knife boots are slashing damage and not slashy.

Would be nice to have a health bar on bosses too

You will get some properly slashy boots later

rox
Sep 7, 2016

IGgy IGsen posted:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
For future reference re: dissenting opinions on the active COVID threads, I think it'd be more productive to have a better counter to "it's not al like that" than telling the person to gently caress off or whatever. The deadly bon bons and dog bricking posters ate bans because they did stick out above the sea of nonsense chatter and white noise.

They were funny/horrifying moments, and if there's more amusing bits to have a passing laugh at, I'm fine with them getting linked here. If there's horrifying, gross, or depressive stuff that's not being stopped, I can take it to the mods or admins because I find that poo poo intolerable. Or bring it another mod/admin, or post them in SAD so they can be acted on.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Apr 11, 2023

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Every time I read "dog bricker" I immediately think of "Snake Eater" but replacing every instance of "snake eater" with "dog bricker"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

playtime is over, dog bricker!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hot Diggity! posted:

Every time I read "dog bricker" I immediately think of "Snake Eater" but replacing every instance of "snake eater" with "dog bricker"

some days, you'll brick a dogs brains, some days, you'll do this to threeee dogssssss

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

playtime is over, dog bricker!

Boris: Yes! Yes! Bash it wide open!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
there are a handful of users who have extremely fabulous barbie avatars. I remember hearing they were purchased by a disgruntled poster? does anyone remember anything about it? the barbie's faces and the juxtaposition of the posts that often accompany them make me smile a lot.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

there are a handful of users who have extremely fabulous barbie avatars. I remember hearing they were purchased by a disgruntled poster? does anyone remember anything about it? the barbie's faces and the juxtaposition of the posts that often accompany them make me smile a lot.

Mine appeared when I posted about a tank being returned to service in D&D lol. Like not dumb "lmao old much?" but "wow check this out" Just suddenly blam, it hit a bunch of us

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
where were these barbie avatars given out exactly

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

One of the old D&D Ukraine threads I think?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nuns with Guns posted:

For future reference re: dissenting opinions on the active COVID threads, I think it'd be more productive to have a better counter to "it's not al like that" than telling the person to gently caress off or whatever. The deadly bon bons and dog bricking posters ate bans because they did stick out above the sea of nonsense chatter and white noise.

They were funny/horrifying moments, and if there's more amusing bits to have a passing laugh at, I'm fine with them getting linked here. If there's horrifying, gross, or depressive stuff that's not being stopped, I can take it to the mods or admins because I find that poo poo intolerable. Or bring it another mod/admin, or post them in SAD so they can be acted on.

I just wanna make jokes and imagine this being their prep for when hellofresh delivers bonbons to their door

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can't believe the Barbie movie astroturfing has hit SA

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Heath posted:

Can't believe the Barbie movie astroturfing has hit SA

another dastardly cia psyop, like skyline chili.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just wanna know if the COVID couple hooking up sounds like when you put shoes in the dryer when they try to neck each other while wearing the "going to Costco" helmets

oh my God

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just wanna know if the COVID couple hooking up sounds like when you put shoes in the dryer when they try to neck each other while wearing the "going to Costco" helmets

They probably also use the full-body condoms from whichever Naked Gun movie those were in.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
why are every government agency infographics either 480x240 with john galt's speech written in it's entirety, or ten thousand pixels tall?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

The dog bricker required a thread in QCS because it was only a minor probe, and like clockwork it devolved into the "concern trolls/crew" arguements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Everyone should have a concern crew.