Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

: Finish the Destroyers for good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

It's going to be tough but I still definitely see myself focusing on gameclub even in May when Tears of the Kingdom comes out lol

Just remembered posting this. God bless the Imp Zone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

added:

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - 3DS (2015)

Players control three Links who must work together to collect magical materials and defeat the evil witch. The game takes place in a fashion-conscious kingdom called Hytopia, where clothing plays a crucial role in gameplay.

TROPHIES:

: Play Co-op with an Imp
: Defeat the Lady's Pets
: Beat the Game

this game is way better than it's reputation, I remember people making GBS threads on it pretty soon after it came out. Sure it's not a game where explore a overworld and traverse dungeons but it's a really well made coop puzzle game with Zelda items and funny emotes. Whats not to love.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Just remembered posting this. God bless the Imp Zone

lol hell yeah

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

drat. I got through the second set of UPEO missions tonight and tried to switch discs. Had to restart the emu and when I did, my saves were all corrupted (I think. They just don't load, but I can't read the Japanese). Gonna have to start all over to get the other 3 endings. Probably gonna wait and do it at impmas, I guess, don't feel like going through the whole first half of the game again

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the final flashback mission is the worst mission in this game by far, good god

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic posted:

the final flashback mission is the worst mission in this game by far, good god

correction, it was only the worst because i was too bullheaded to restart the level and buy any Flash before the boss like i wanted to before accidentally running into the loading zone

: Complete all five Flashback levels

symbolic fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Apr 11, 2023

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

drat. I got through the second set of UPEO missions tonight and tried to switch discs. Had to restart the emu and when I did, my saves were all corrupted (I think. They just don't load, but I can't read the Japanese). Gonna have to start all over to get the other 3 endings. Probably gonna wait and do it at impmas, I guess, don't feel like going through the whole first half of the game again
If you loaded Disc 2 directly, Duckstation probably created a new memory card just for Disc 2. Try jumping to Tools > Memory Card Editor and then you can export the file from one card and import to another.

edit: this is why you should probably do this for multi-disc games, it's easy and makes all the discs share the same card

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Martman posted:

i've never heard of a single one of these things

sucks for you. but now you have.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

game club single handedly hyping the release of totk tenfold imo. you guys are really good at this.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

people better not be spoiling TOTK in here :colbert:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

people better not be spoiling TOTK in here :colbert:

:hai:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

People take care not to spoil 20 year old games. I think we’ll be fine

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think I'm gonna tackle the Oracle games. I had them as a boy and loved them to pieces

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

I'll find time to take part starting tomorrow

: Get the White Sword
: Beat the first quest

uncreativename fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 30, 2023

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

I have citra, the 3ds emulator, since I gave my 3ds away to one of my cousins years ago. I wonder if it supports co-op

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I think I'm gonna tackle the Oracle games. I had them as a boy and loved them to pieces

never played them before but always wanted to. gonna play that plus a bunch of 3d zeldas as well.

never did play master quest, nor did i actually 100% OoT, but those are gonna be the big plats im going to aim for. fierce diety too.

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

I've never played any NES zelda games... or almost any NES games, really, except for Super Mario Bros that I played at a friend's house in kindergarten. So I'm looking forward to finally playing those.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

uncreativename posted:

I'll find time to take part starting tomorrow

Wait till May 1

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

uncreativename posted:

I have citra, the 3ds emulator, since I gave my 3ds away to one of my cousins years ago. I wonder if it supports co-op
citra has a system to emulate local wireless play over the internet, but they list the triforce heroes emulation compatibility as merely "okay" which could mean anything (in my experience ultimate nes remix has "okay" compatibility and it has no sound unless you set sound emulation to "LLE", which tanks the performance)

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

herculon posted:

Wait till May 1

Oh. I think I get how it works now. Well, I've wanted to check out The Warriors for a while too, so I'll start with that :cheers:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

may will be a month dedicated to testing man's ability to play zelda. i shall not be found wanting

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm so fuckin ready to get nuts on zelda

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

:siren: SPECIAL EVENT :siren: - THE SUMMER OF ZELDA - STARTING MAY 1

let's loving go!!! i was planning to make this a Zelda year already, i beat Zelda 1 main quest earlier this year and will do it again for sure, and am eager to replay LTTP and Link's Awakening for the first time in a long while. hoping to make up for my piss poor IZGC '23 showing thus far.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i'm so fuckin ready to get nuts on zelda

Thought this was a Hizke post for a second

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

going to play Cadence of Hyrule to get me through the next two weeks

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Guess I won't be finishing up Ace Combat today, gas leak in the new house means today is an outside day

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Vadun posted:

Guess I won't be finishing up Ace Combat today, gas leak in the new house means today is an outside day

https://youtu.be/ZoFFEJBvU8g

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I forgot to play Ace Combat.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

dive, dive!!!! suck on the pipes!!!!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yup lol

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)