Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Red Baron posted:

is Donald trump a Tulpa that this thread created and now maintains?

This but pretend I replaced the internet with Tulpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/marionumber4/status/1645853740799348748

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Imagine how different Trump would be it he was offline.

Before social media was even an idea floating around in some diseased brain he'd go on the Howard Stern Show and spend an hour talking about how rich he was and how much he got laid

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1645865818981548032

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PalmTreesnGz/status/1645850708498063360

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:whitewater:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What the gently caress is their problem

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hatebag posted:

Oh yeah i saw a gay cloud awhile back myself

Usually in the American southwest a cloud like that is the result of a missile test

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1645859405571805194

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

omg Jordan is having a field hearing in Manhattan next Monday

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

holtemon posted:

This but pretend I replaced the internet with Tulpa

It was this popularish thing a decade ago that allegedly started as a form of meditation, you basically tried to create a "living" being inside your head

Naturally people used this to try and make their anime/pony waifus real

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

What the gently caress is their problem

I can't figure out how anyone who's not a kicked-in-the-head-by-a-mule chud could fail to understand that "birthing people" was an awkward attempt at inclusiveness of trans and non-binary pregnant people that a handful of people used and not an attempt to "erase women" or w/e

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The protector 2 starring tony jaa has some cool stuff going on and also some of the worst cg I've ever seen. A real land of contrasts

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

omg Jordan is having a field hearing in Manhattan next Monday

do you think he's acting like a dipshit on purpose or does it just come naturally to him

I remember when some of the rightwingers who thought he was going to bring down the hammer of Thor at his woke social media hearings were hella disappointed when it turned out he had basically nothing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

do you think he's acting like a dipshit on purpose or does it just come naturally to him

I remember when some of the rightwingers who thought he was going to bring down the hammer of Thor at his woke social media hearings were hella disappointed when it turned out he had basically nothing

he’s a true dipshit

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1645877686525370369

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

he’s a true dipshit

he finished law school (Capital University Law School in Columbus, 2001) but never took the bar exam

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve literally never heard of that law school

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m sorry if that was rude to someone here 🙏

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s an excellent complaint if you care about legal writing . I read the whole thing

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD1gW88Lm-Y

ArmedZombie has issued a correction as of 21:01 on Apr 11, 2023

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

lol I have to admit I didn't see "ballet is something only little girls do, not adult women" coming from the transphobes

https://twitter.com/EuphoriTori/status/1645813789172932609

i once saw an all male ballet in Battery Park with soundtrack by David Byrne, it was rad. The dudes were pulling off all these power moves and tossing each other all over the place.

Similarly just saw another one that asked 'what's cooler than one dude tossing a ballerina around? how about TWO'. She never touched the ground it was great.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Durf posted:

i once saw an all male ballet in Battery Park with soundtrack by David Byrne, it was rad. The dudes were pulling off all these power moves and tossing each other all over the place.

Similarly just saw another one that asked 'what's cooler than one dude tossing a ballerina around? how about TWO'. She never touched the ground it was great.

bad rear end

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

so how kindly does the judicial branch view this kind of poo poo between congress and a state DA's office?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

Usually in the American southwest a cloud like that is the result of a missile test

Could be, that's from outer banks, nc. There's a navy base just up the coast with all kinds of crazy poo poo.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

me before getting sent to horny jail

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AlertWastefulCrocodile-mobile.mp4

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Thank you for the instant headache

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

19 o'clock posted:

lol

so how kindly does the judicial branch view this kind of poo poo between congress and a state DA's office?

:shrug:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

taking this all the way to the horny Supreme Court

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

yknow those notorious gang bbqs like in the movies the ones where all the babies are at

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Schmoe Cwead posted:

yknow those notorious gang bbqs like in the movies the ones where all the babies are at

All I can think about are the barbecues the "family" of main characters have in the Fast and Furious movies.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Keep suing and indicting the president, it's only making him stronger.

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Ricki

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

William Bear posted:

All I can think about are the barbecues the "family" of main characters have in the Fast and Furious movies.

Imagine showing someone in the late 90s the 9th fast and the furious movie

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Durf posted:

what does that have to do with the woman in the photo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

from the big house to the white house, the dunald trump story

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that's four replies now that have been basically "she's actually a man but it's okay for men to do ballet"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I would like to be fast ball specialed by a strong person