Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

goblin week posted:

Alexander is a fun name for a Primal. Imagine if God was named „Matthew”

Anyway I did the coils! I can’t help but feel like this was lore I should’ve learned without posting a party finder between the dark academia and male viera roleplay ads lol

Haha yeah, imagine if the central figure of the world's largest religion had a name that basically derived to something like, say, Josh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bruh, I think someone reported me in Prae last night for griefing because I stood in one of the AoEs during the first boss fight.

I was the tank, and I have like a 629 ilvl before level sync. I took like 400 damage out of 6k health.

But yeah, woke up to an email from Square saying that a warning was logged to my account for griefing, and it doesn't look like some phishing attempt.

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

goblin week posted:

Anyway I did the coils! I can’t help but feel like this was lore I should’ve learned without posting a party finder between the dark academia and male viera roleplay ads lol

It absolutely is. I was hoping that, as part of the rework of the early dungeons, they'd also make a normal mode Coils that would be duty finder queueable, but it doesn't seem like that's in the cards. They really need to, though.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
To celebrate page 1000, here's your friendly reminder to not use /ptime unless you want to turn to dust

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
1080 is a good number and resolution

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Theris posted:

It absolutely is. I was hoping that, as part of the rework of the early dungeons, they'd also make a normal mode Coils that would be duty finder queueable, but it doesn't seem like that's in the cards. They really need to, though.

Maybe someday, we don't know yet what their next focus will be once they finish giving trusts to all the story dungeons which will just take a few more patches.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Regy Rusty posted:

Maybe someday, we don't know yet what their next focus will be once they finish giving trusts to all the story dungeons which will just take a few more patches.

Trust in trials i would hope.

Kinda let down by the post hw trust setup tho. I was expecting yda and pal to be in at least the wall, but nope, random arr ones. Could have at least made it hoary and the lot

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Apr 12, 2023

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Sentient Data posted:

To celebrate page 1000, here's your friendly reminder to not use /ptime unless you want to turn to dust

blimey

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Sentient Data posted:

I will never use this command, and nobody has the power to make me.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
no loving way it was 366 hours. I’ve only played one game for this long before

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Vikar Jerome posted:

Trust in trials i would hope.

Kinda let down by the post hw trust setup tho. I was expecting yda and pal to be in at least the wall, but nope, random arr ones. Could have at least made it hoary and the lot

ikr

missed opportunity

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Steam number and not /ptime, but I've only played alts for maybe 50 hours across all of them. And that's only since StB, since I didn't play before that!

Help.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the_steve posted:

Bruh, I think someone reported me in Prae last night for griefing because I stood in one of the AoEs during the first boss fight.

I was the tank, and I have like a 629 ilvl before level sync. I took like 400 damage out of 6k health.

But yeah, woke up to an email from Square saying that a warning was logged to my account for griefing, and it doesn't look like some phishing attempt.

lmao that getting hit by an aoe is apparently griefing, i should have been banned a hundred times over by now by that logic

i had a tank in leveling roulette last night that would pop every cooldown he had up after every pull and i dont even consider that griefing

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

blatman posted:

lmao that getting hit by an aoe is apparently griefing, i should have been banned a hundred times over by now by that logic

i had a tank in leveling roulette last night that would pop every cooldown he had up after every pull and i dont even consider that griefing

I think what did it was that I mentioned in chat that I was curious about how much damage I'd actually take.
But still, nobody died, the run didn't take any longer than usual, literally nothing of consequence happened.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

the_steve posted:

You don’t get a warning from the gm unless you actually did something worth warning over.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
Yeah I feel like the "I stood in one aoe" is not the full story there.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

the exact words you typed in chat are probably more relevant to the warning

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

DelphiAegis posted:

Yeah I feel like the "I stood in one aoe" is not the full story there.

The story is literally:

Me in chat: "Lol, I wonder how much damage I'd actually even take if I stood in the bad."

SAM: "I am just a baby samurai, that would probably kill me."

Me: "Fair enough. Not everyone gets to be a 10' slab of ham in platemail."
*Proceeds to take 400 damage, boss dies 30 seconds later*

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

maybe ur a ham tank but when i tank im pure beef baby

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

maybe you just have an ugly house and finally got busted for it

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Martman posted:

The HOA agreement says MINIMUM four paissa effigies!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Martman posted:

Don't even get me started on housing :argh:
I've lost at least 3 lotteries so far in a coinflip where it was only one other person bidding against me.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

You probably got reported for talking about your 10' slab of ham.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Heran Bago posted:

Proper way to say it would have been ten fulms.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Heran Bago posted:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is Plot 40 in the Goblet (11.4, 8.3) cursed? The one in my subdivision has been completely vacant and unbid on for months. It's not a great spot but given the demand for house-glam it's surprising.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Looking on Diabolos, there's seven Plot 40 lots open in our Goblet, though five of them are in the FC-only wards, I think. (Wards 1-6 are still FC-only, right?) By comparison, there's only two Plot 10 lots open, only one of which is in an FC-only ward.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
My RP venue is on Goblet plot 40, so yes it is cursed, I'm sorry.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Hit endgame in ShB, got my artifact gear. Time for at least a couple new glams.

I always feel like the Ninja artifact armor is missing the point. The early stuff, just the darkened chainmail or slightly fancy gi is good, but the 80 set is too flashy.

One benefit and drawback of having gotten a gatherer to 90 before finishing ShB is that once my gatherer retainer got to that point, they keep bringing me 80-90 gear. In this case, a Neo-Ishgardian hat. Lacking a matching coat, I first tried the Sky Pirate's Healing, then found the actual AF gear was a better match.

e: IS AN ASCIAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW?

e2: Masters of creation magic, can't be bothered to make a walkable city.

Dareon fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Apr 14, 2023

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Today, I managed to solo Shinryu Extreme.

I had attempted it a couple of times in the past but gave up because it was overwhelming at first. There are a lot of mechanics to keep track of and I kept getting killed. I wrote it off as impossible.

But several attempts (and 15% echo) later and I managed to do it. It was very close. I was maybe 2 or 3 seconds away from enrage when I won.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They should add likes to adventure plates, I've seen some real good ones but I don't want to annoy random people with tells.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

:yeah:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

super sweet best pal posted:

They should add likes to adventure plates, I've seen some real good ones but I don't want to annoy random people with tells.

would you give mine a like or do i need to make a better one?

shoc77
Apr 21, 2015

Bruceski posted:

Is Plot 40 in the Goblet (11.4, 8.3) cursed? The one in my subdivision has been completely vacant and unbid on for months. It's not a great spot but given the demand for house-glam it's surprising.

It's just not in an ideal spot being far from any marketboard and the outside view is pretty uninspired. And being in the Goblet which is the least desired housing district doesn't help it either.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

blatman posted:

would you give mine a like or do i need to make a better one?

Hello friend with similar portrait. I did it on both of my characters

And while I'm here posting pics, someone pointed out that my Excal character looks like Giovanna from Guilty Gear so

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

shoc77 posted:

It's just not in an ideal spot being far from any marketboard and the outside view is pretty uninspired. And being in the Goblet which is the least desired housing district doesn't help it either.

It's not that far from the market board if your back-fence neighbors have yards you can jump through.

I'd say that its main negative is being the sort of plot where the aesthetic quality is ENTIRELY controlled by your neighbors. You're on a nondescript corner and have the least visible yard in your immediate vicinity, also overshadowed by a large, so you're only going to be described in relation to everyone else.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Shortcutting through other yards? Eww, I bet you also change classes by just equipping a weapon and strip in the middle of public

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I set up an all-level-1-gear saved outfit on my alt just so I could pick up new jobs in it and swap to them without my clothes falling off

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

iPodschun posted:

And while I'm here posting pics, someone pointed out that my Excal character looks like Giovanna from Guilty Gear so

i would tell you to go get one of the kamuy mounts but none of them are green. the shinryu one has green flames though so i'd say that's close enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

what shoes are those