Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Famethrowa posted:

https://youtu.be/CLOq9C0kN-A

I have it bookmarked on YouTube for this reason

Lmao I love this

Scoop out the field mice (push out the bones)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my spouse. rather splendid.

- eloquent borat

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

im gonna be honest idk what the wife meme nor the epic ownage wife meme are i just wanted to participate
wish you wouldn't

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Women. Can live with or without them. Or even be one. Crazy stuff. Am I right, fellas?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

Yeah, it teases you to spend IRL money but after I understood the menus I could see if you're just patient and treat it as a game you play a couple hours every day or two it's pretty fun.

Some designs are cool, some get silly but I guess it is an anime robot ninja game. The big bottleneck definitely seems to be having more warframes to keep combat interesting because yeah I was getting bored of doing a similar loop of missions with only 3 of the things.

Warframe is great, because the premium currency, platinum, is tradable! So if you really wanna spend some for cosmetics, you can just open some relics, go to warframe.market which is basically a 3rd party auction house and sell all the duplicate parts you get.

There's also basically infinite side content, so if you get bored doing regular missions, you could always do some open world stuff, or spaceship stuff, get some new guns, etc. Learn how to fight Eidolons.

My favorite Warframe is Titania, because her 4th ability is shrink down to 30% of your size, and you can now fly. Its not too hard to keep that up 100% of the time either so you can just zip around and be the absolute fastest warframe in the game

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Women. Can live with or without them. Or even be one. Crazy stuff. Am I right, fellas?

liaisons dangergoon

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tenkaris posted:

Not sure about the dual wielding, you definitely can but can't mix certain things, so my first question is are you sure they're both daggers

Also the new league started last Friday

(At the time of this post it was not Monday, anywhere)

Oh it had a 10 hour crucible/league countdown on the title screen. Yes, I was trying to dual wield glass daggers but it won’t let me for some reason.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
submitted without comment:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=140694&userid=94784

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lol amazing that's a new one

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol cool

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

lol cool

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I give this box of scrap metal five bags of popcorn and maybe a little metal keychain

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That DICK! posted:

I give this box of scrap metal five bags of popcorn and maybe a little metal keychain

When you got packages like mouthwash in them, you can't lose

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Served Papers Mario.

you've been served HAHA WEEEEeee

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

M R CRACKER's rap sheet is like a who's who of mods with no sense of humor.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

I LIKE FROSTYS posted:

Seller: OutdoorExplore
Name of item: 14 sticks
Cost of item: $44 + ship
Shipping time: 2 days
Misc. Comments: Better than ebay sticks! No twigs, just natural sticks from outside.
Rating: 5/5

drat, SA Mart has authentic stick dealers? I've really been missing out.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

has jeffrey been pwned in imp zone wrestling yet

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

good thread

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ulvir posted:

has jeffrey been pwned in imp zone wrestling yet

repeatedly

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

*makes the sign of the d-pad to ward off evil*

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That’s some serious dedication tho

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Was he counting down the days or what?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
That fuckin rules lmao

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Lmao I wondered who the weirdo promoting a Tiktok channel in the dorkroom (a forum I don't think most people know exists) was. Should have checked his rap sheet, amazing.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Yeah, can't fault the hustle on that guy

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
well he can consider me a subscriber. he has some of the finest italian content i've seen

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Imp Zone Wrestling Federation presents EXP Developmental League Night 2 LIVE! in 50 MINUTES @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

main event tonight: the first lurker deathmatch! mekchu vs A VERY SPECIAL GUEST

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Who would think that SA is an appropriate place to advertise their side hustle: only someone who last posted here in the first Obama administration

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Logged back into Path of Exile and it’s making me download a 5.36g update lol. Every dual wielding tutorial I’ve looked at says I should just be able to wield 2 knives but it didn’t work last time. Guess I’ll find out whenever this patch downloads!

“realm is currently down for maintenance”.

Nice

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 13, 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Waste of Breath posted:

Who would think that SA is an appropriate place to advertise their side hustle: only someone who last posted here in the first Obama administration

i dont know if you'd be saying this if you watch some of the videos

haha what posted:

main event tonight: the first lurker deathmatch! mekchu vs A VERY SPECIAL GUEST

mekchu :smith:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I couldn’t tell whether he was a trump weirdo or an ironic trump weirdo but found out pretty quickly that I didn’t care

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Waste of Breath posted:

watch me

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I wish them luck.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Dude was absolutely counting down the days, gotta respect the commitment.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Frank Frank posted:

I couldn’t tell whether he was a trump weirdo or an ironic trump weirdo but found out pretty quickly that I didn’t care

italian, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I like to think the horsemin gave our boy only 3 days as a sign of respect for the hustle.