Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
lmao that dasha cheated on Adam because her horoscope said to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

honestly, work

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
get headscare

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pharmaskittle posted:

honestly, work

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

red scare is genuinely one of the dumbest podcasts I’ve ever heard and lol that every few months an nyt writer shits out an article about the girl boss leftist podcast, I genuinely don’t think anyone writing about it has listened to more than 15 minutes of it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pharmaskittle posted:

honestly, work

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
I've never listened to a single second of red scare and never will

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

holefoods posted:

red scare is genuinely one of the dumbest podcasts I’ve ever heard and lol that every few months an nyt writer shits out an article about the girl boss leftist podcast, I genuinely don’t think anyone writing about it has listened to more than 15 minutes of it
Thought they'd pivoted to Peter Thiel tradcath

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

that’s why I don’t think anyone writing about it has listened to it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol I forgot there were three of them at first

wonder what meg's up to

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Its actually cool to know about every podcast -JP

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I've been sick and just binging pods in a rabbit hole from lemonparty to hatewatch to gutteroil help me my family is dying

stump collector
May 28, 2007

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

I've been sick and just binging pods in a rabbit hole from lemonparty to hatewatch to gutteroil help me my family is dying

sign them up to be part of the live studio audience at the adam friedlands show

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Awhoooooooo werewolves of being gay
Awhoooooooo

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Mordja posted:

Something...weirdly performative about that post. It's a tweet you'd read from the type of #resistance broad who'd obsessively reply at Donald Trump back when he was prez.

It's performance because he just got signal boosted by the daily caller and needs to make it crystal clear he doesn't approve, op

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

holy gently caress that picture of stav on Jordan’s instagram story. he’s so fat it’s like his entire body is under pressure instead of getting flabby

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Sounds like you are describing gravity (that he is generating, due to his excessive mass)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
stav likes chocolate so much he's shaped like a hersheys kiss

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Gone Fashing posted:

I've never listened to a single second of red scare and never will

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

red scare is cool. i love dasha and the other one

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
knew this thread was full of freaking chuds

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I don’t usually judge people for their taste in media or entertainment but being a red scare fan is unironically demonstrative of a character or moral deficiency. listening to a pod because it’s the girlfriend of a different podcaster you like is bad enough and about as parasocial as it is possible to be, but listening to that poo poo and putting it into your regular rotation should be as embarrassing as being a my little pony fan.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

holefoods posted:

holy gently caress that picture of stav on Jordan’s instagram story. he’s so fat it’s like his entire body is under pressure instead of getting flabby

Getting much redder lol

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

holefoods posted:

chugging a green shake of green m&ms

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
good to know that we can finally confirm it was the podcast that was holding him back from losing weight

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

holefoods posted:

Gross

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Love how he’s doubling down on an awful haircut and facial hair. A true legend.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
his face is so wide now his patchy beard doesn't even reach the edges of his face

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
holy poo poo it's worse than i imagined

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
That’s neither healthy nor sustainable

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Dungeons & Dragons: Penis Among Thieves

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I don’t usually judge people for their taste in media or entertainment but being a red scare fan is unironically demonstrative of a character or moral deficiency. listening to a pod because it’s the girlfriend of a different podcaster you like is bad enough and about as parasocial as it is possible to be, but listening to that poo poo and putting it into your regular rotation should be as embarrassing as being a my little pony fan.
being a dumb bitch on the side might not appeal to fools like you

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
He should rename his twitter account to gravybaby2

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Just one of the funniest looking people of all time.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Regular obese

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
guy thats always hungry has like 50 days worth of poo poo lined up in his intestines

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

the green smoothie’ll take care of that no problem

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WEH posted:

the green smoothie’ll take care of that no problem

drinking one green smoothie and all the gut weight gets redistributed to his biceps and forearms like Popeye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

he looks like the dad across the street when i was growing up. he was so lazy that when it came time to shock his above ground pool, instead of following the directions and mixing each chemical individually into the pool he mixed them all together in his garage in one bucket and it exploded or created some hosed up mustard gas or something.

he lived but it was a lol that i just unlocked thanks to stav