Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Chris Knight posted:

:toot

Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes will report to prison at the end of the month after losing a bid to remain free while she appeals against her convictions.

Holmes was sentenced to over 11 years in prison for defrauding investors in her blood testing start-up.

A federal judge on Monday said Holmes failed to prove her appeals process would lead to a reversal of her case.

She is scheduled to go to prison on 27 April.

quick, make another baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space

Eeyo posted:

i wonder how long until we have those. guess we’ll go back to the old reg date discrimination.

i'm okay with that.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

idly wondering if there would be impetus for justice reform if rich people were treated the same as everyone else

no one should give birth in prison, but only poor people are made to

a poor person accused of a crime gets cuffed and hauled out of their workplace with everyone watching ruining their lives even if the crime was minor or they were falsely accused, while rich people can just tell the cops when they feel like showing up at the court

if we held the rich to the same bad standards as the poor maybe something would actually be done... probably not though lol

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
something would be done, it'd be undoing whatever changes you made that caused rich people to have to suffer those same indignities

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

what I love is when people say hey maybe we really should treat everyone equally then someone unironically says “then what’s the point of being rich at all hmmm?” and it’s like yeah that’s the point

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

qirex posted:

what I love is when people say hey maybe we really should treat everyone equally then someone unironically says “then what’s the point of being rich at all hmmm?” and it’s like yeah that’s the point

that is the point of being rich though. we cant possibly get there under this economic system

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

that is the point of being rich though. we cant possibly get there under this economic system

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

fart simpson posted:

pshaw man. just wait til my mega millions ticket hits tonight

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
this economic system doesn't work if you don't want to be rich as gently caress

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol
https://twitter.com/versacevalerio/status/1645893568614268930

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

the best part is this isn't even the first rent-an-egirl service i've heard of, meaning this is likely a ripoff rent-an-egirl service

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ahahaha

https://twitter.com/molly0xFFF/status/1645897983244771331

couldn't even get through typing out the first sentence

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
read further down and see the age restriction in the app store

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

infernal machines posted:

read further down and see the age restriction in the app store

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonyman/status/1645901563381305344

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

my wife was like "wait that sounds familiar" and she remembers the same one i do lmao

i think the other one specifically had a service where you could hire an e-girl gamer to beat up your videogame bully?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

FMguru posted:

belwani reports to start his sentence in a few weeks, too :toot:

Ok

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

everyone at work has got a boner for chatgpt so if they hook it up to an egirl app I guess they can consumate it?

I told them using AI for decisions in a regulated industry is a terrible idea

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

and i told you not to worry about it

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

everyone at work has got a boner for chatgpt so if they hook it up to an egirl app I guess they can consumate it?

I told them using AI for decisions in a regulated industry is a terrible idea

this reads like egirls are a regulated industry which,idk, maybe they should be????

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

This is so yesteryear, where are the fgirls

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

this reads like egirls are a regulated industry which,idk, maybe they should be????

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Armitag3 posted:

This is so yesteryear, where are the fgirls

you mean femboys? i can introduce you

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/molly0xFFF/status/1645919975704756224

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
i can't see egirls without thinking of this video:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7088906824623197486

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
hustle culture goes all in on chatgpt

thank goodness for low standards, i guess

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

yeah but then you have 4x the bosses

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

quote:

He says he avoids providing ChatGPT with confidential information

Ha sure.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh yeah, you just know these guys working five jobs are very careful about information hygiene

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

infernal machines posted:

oh yeah, you just know these guys working five jobs are very careful about information hygiene

thought this said five guys and was like “the only thing they leak is peanut oil”

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Mr. Nice! posted:

i can't see egirls without thinking of this video:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7088906824623197486

i will always laugh

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Share Bear posted:

thought this said five guys and was like “the only thing they leak is peanut oil”

i stopped going there because $15 for a cheeseburger is a joke

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

watching all of “worth it” taught me that truffles and gold leaf are the best way to get people to play comical prices for otherwise normal food

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

‘sold out in 3 days’ did they just make up like 100 of them and put them on the shelf or something

mystes
May 31, 2006

I want to taste a real truffle at some point because I loving hate truffle oil and I'm curious if I would hate real truffles too

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

mystes posted:

I want to taste a real truffle at some point because I loving hate truffle oil and I'm curious if I would hate real truffles too

i like truffle cheese a lot, and that’s not too hard to get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

AnoHito posted:

i like truffle cheese a lot, and that’s not too hard to get
That seems like a fairly convenient/affordable way to get a taste so maybe I'll try that, thanks

I fear that after tasting truffle oil that chemical has become something I just can't stand like the fake popcorn butter chemical so if it's at all detectable in real truffles I might still be grossed out though