Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Death By The Blues posted:

I dont think the Raptors are gonna keep VanVleet. Curious where he is going to go and where his shot went.

He's got a bum knee. If you cant torque up for a jump shot its hard to be accurate. little mans curse. when you lose like 10% of your athleticism its much bigger deal than if you're 6'8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Boucher and Pat Williams are trying some things and that's OK

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Veteran leadership is attempting a no-hope layup in traffic with 4 on the clock at the end of a quarter

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
well if this is the van vleet farewell game thats alright

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
tuning back in and nearly all of the names on the raptors are like "who?" and now i understand how the rest of the nba treats them

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Not sure why LaVine is shooting FTs but I'll take it lol

Ball don't lie I guess

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

then again i'd be that way with most of the nba, so now i understand what it's like to be bill simmons

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

these guys need to clear out and let Precious and Drummond play 1 on 1

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Bill wennington insisting there's no such thing as a carry in the NBA

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
why am I watching this

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Coaches seem to be hesitant to challenge in the postseason so far and that is dumb as hell

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

BWV posted:

these guys need to clear out and let Precious and Drummond play 1 on 1

seriously

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Is is typical for the Raptors to have that Por-tal gentleman hover in the middle like a scare crow never needing to score?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I'm done watching this game.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

bornbytheriver posted:

Is is typical for the Raptors to have that Por-tal gentleman hover in the middle like a scare crow never needing to score?

Yes. Sometimes he gets feisty with hooks and floaters but in general he's only going to score if you help off of him

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Help I’m being murdered during the nba playoffs behind the Toronto basket but only during free throws

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Up Circle posted:

Help I’m being murdered during the nba playoffs behind the Toronto basket but only during free throws

Demar's (ex)wife is back baby!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

temple posted:

why am I watching this

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
It worked!!! Let’s gooooo

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Good god this screeching

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate that the NBA version of Wordle is called Poeltl.

https://poeltl.dunk.town/

e: go today's in two guesses!

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I swear to you there is a child chicago secret agent on the raptors side of the court riught now who does 2 shrieks during free throws and makes the raptors miss

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Big Yakub Pertle

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wow

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

I swear to you there is a child chicago secret agent on the raptors side of the court riught now who does 2 shrieks during free throws and makes the raptors miss

Boylen will literally do anything to get that job back.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

love a good buzzer beater

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Dejan Bimble posted:

When DeMar was on the raptors his partner did this, iirc. No idea if they are still together though.

Edit: I have been told by my sources that it is DeMars daughter

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Fred Van Vleet: not always there when you call but always on time.

:wtc:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Carl's JR really is the king of increasing prices and then advertising that price increase as a deal.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Eratik posted:

When DeMar was on the raptors his partner did this, iirc. No idea if they are still together though.

Edit: I have been told by my sources that it is DeMars daughter

hmmm how diabolical

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Wasn’t jalen just locked in a room with mr a smith? Are they gonna force him to go back in there for the third period?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate that the NBA version of Wordle is called Poeltl.

https://poeltl.dunk.town/

e: go today's in two guesses!

Took me four even though I started with the right team as you might expect

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahahah the girl got tickets on both sides?!

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
She simply screams louder.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Raptors legend Charles Oakley in the house, in raptors gear as we all remember him

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Annououghby :eyepop:

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
You feel the teeth of the Toronto defense

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Eratik posted:

Raptors legend Charles Oakley in the house, in raptors gear as we all remember him

Almost all my memories of him as a Raptor are of him pump faking at the 3 line and then taking a top of the key jumper and the announcers saying "great look" right before he missed it.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Chicago are in trouble!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Not a very entertaining game thus far