Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Consummate Professional posted:

wtf dude I drive a 2015 ford focus. gently caress off

have you ever read a 3O post before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Elon musk would have a 9/11 reg date

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Consummate Professional posted:

wtf dude I drive a 2015 ford focus. gently caress off

The warranty dude that came to my house to tell me I was using too much soap in my Fisher & Paykel dishwasher was driving a new company Mercedes (Not a Sprinter), so I dunno man.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

ham doubling and tripling down by perusing NPRs website to back up some spur of the moment decision he made without knowing what he was talking about

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1646225313503019009

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Three Olives posted:

The warranty dude that came to my house to tell me I was using too much soap in my Fisher & Paykel dishwasher was driving a new company Mercedes (Not a Sprinter), so I dunno man.

Products are not replacements for personality.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

you know what, as a shot brand that paused advertising on Twitter, this makes me think I should come back. this and the steely calm bbc interview shows me that there’s finally a steady hand on the hill

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

poisonpill posted:

ham doubling and tripling down by perusing NPRs website to back up some spur of the moment decision he made without knowing what he was talking about

elons right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thats right

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

the perfectly normal website is being n̴̢̛̪̬͓͈͐̆́͌́͗͂̿͜ơ̴̭̋̾̏̒͌͐̒́̕͝r̷̟̥͉̞̮̻̖̬̺͖̬̃̐̐ͅͅͅm̴̡͔̳̝̫͔͖̗͚̼̯̍̒̏͜ả̵̡̢̡͉̗̩͙̲̙̘̆̃̉͆̕l̵̨͉̖̝͇̘̬̠̮͉͎͕͍̬̓̑̿̑̏͊̆̉̅̚ ̵̡̜͕̫̣̻͎̖̟̘̲̯͔̞͔̎̐̇̚a̵̧̛̳̠̤̣̲̅͗̉̏̓̓̚͝g̴̡̛̱̠͍̞̦̰͕̻̜̹͇͉̞̫̒̓̽̓̌͂͌͌͗́͐̽̍͗a̵̛̛̘̮̝̰̼͎̐͐̑́̈́͂͌͛͒̕į̴̯͍̤͚̤̭͚̝̮͙̭̝̟̭̗̼̏̊̑̈́̄̀̒́̅̆̉̕͝͠ń̸̯͈͉͓̟̟̬͎̄̋̃͑̽ͅ

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

elon musk is right and ftw

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

A whole lot of "stupid loving idiots" showing up in this thread suddenly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

spaceblancmange posted:

the perfectly normal website is being n̴̢̛̪̬͓͈͐̆́͌́͗͂̿͜ơ̴̭̋̾̏̒͌͐̒́̕͝r̷̟̥͉̞̮̻̖̬̺͖̬̃̐̐ͅͅͅm̴̡͔̳̝̫͔͖̗͚̼̯̍̒̏͜ả̵̡̢̡͉̗̩͙̲̙̘̆̃̉͆̕l̵̨͉̖̝͇̘̬̠̮͉͎͕͍̬̓̑̿̑̏͊̆̉̅̚ ̵̡̜͕̫̣̻͎̖̟̘̲̯͔̞͔̎̐̇̚a̵̧̛̳̠̤̣̲̅͗̉̏̓̓̚͝g̴̡̛̱̠͍̞̦̰͕̻̜̹͇͉̞̫̒̓̽̓̌͂͌͌͗́͐̽̍͗a̵̛̛̘̮̝̰̼͎̐͐̑́̈́͂͌͛͒̕į̴̯͍̤͚̤̭͚̝̮͙̭̝̟̭̗̼̏̊̑̈́̄̀̒́̅̆̉̕͝͠ń̸̯͈͉͓̟̟̬͎̄̋̃͑̽ͅ

Web twitter is hosed, can't reply, it's not just reporters.

Unles Elon has seen my posting and locked me down too.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

What do you mean suddenly I've been here for a while

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
powerful “thigh-land” energy lately.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Looks like Elon is having a freaking normal one and is corn cobbing

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Elon is beyond the OUYA.... He is almost as fail as the God drat Xbox One

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
no one reported when i quit twitter

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Elon is beyond the OUYA.... He is almost as fail as the God drat Xbox One

🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭👍🏻

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
when did this lovely thread become imp zone

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
he should change every other news site to have their weird little label be "corporation-controlled media" but he wont because elon musk is a coward

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

tenderjerk posted:

when did this lovely thread become imp zone

:)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Musk is owning everyone. Perfect man. Didn't delete my twitter!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The glimp zone

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/Gimply32/status/1646320171374485504?s=20

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tenderjerk posted:

🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭👍🏻

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

i imagine it would be funny to kick elon really hard in the nuts and watch him try to come up with an epic meme before collapsing in a heap

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
apparently replying is broken in some way?
https://twitter.com/canderaid/status/1646347468240728064?s=20
https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1646341746261999618?s=20

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I can't imagine that any dog Elon owns is well trained or that he knows it's name. Similar to his children.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

apparently replying is broken in some way?

It's broken on desktop/web

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
NPR has a few growing affiliate stations that aggressively killed or took over independent stations, killed good programming, fired people, and made a shitload of money for it. KUOW is my sworn enemy. NPR in general is liberal media and is aligned with the state. using funding a proxy for being a mouthpiece is stupid and the whole thing really doesn't have a point beyond spectacle. but if you consider yourself left of the democratic party NPR is not your friend, even though they do have some listenable shows.

A lot of NPR's affiliate stations murdered the gently caress out of leftist radio programs whose stations they took over. gently caress 'em. chinese journalists have managed to wear the thorny STATE AFFILIATED MEDIA crown for years. NPR lost their poo poo immediately. And they lost their poo poo about it because they know they're the ones who are supposed to get to decide who biased media is.

broadcast media in the US is fully in bed with the US government. all the independent journalists have gone crazy, thrown in with one of the flavors of liberal, or are no longer allowed on broadcast media. elon musk is also deep in bed with the US government and whatever the gently caress this sideshow is for, who knows. there's kind of a kayfabe here between the american right and slightly further right and their various personalities and aligned media that people repeatedly fall for even when it gets repeatedly explained to them, tenderjerk, god dammit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1tfkESPVY

anyway watch this video if you haven't seen it before. a nice cia agent tells the truth for some reason. this is still how things work, except now there are only a handful of media blocs and there's no real opposition who would consider not doing what a nice state official asked them to do.

if you are someone who thinks the us government is bad, the cia is bad, etc but also think that NPR being bullied by elon musk is a problem, you need to get your poo poo together. at least it would be nice if some of you did. also if anyone thinks that the us government is ftw you should feel free to say it here in the elon musk free speech thread. dissenting voices are important and i think a few people may be holding back for fear of getting dogpiled.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Three Olives posted:

I just bought my first domestic car in my life, god help them if I take it in and they try and give me a base Focus as a loaner.

lmao eat poo poo nerd

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

PBS is good

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Im no fan of NPR, but also I'm no fan of elon musk

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
elon musk

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Why would anyone listen to a South African for US policy on NPR.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

George H.W. oval office posted:

Why would anyone listen to a South African for US policy on NPR.

do you mean in the thread or in general

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

NPR can't live with the state-affiliated media tag for a day while chen weihua wears it proudly

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Three Olives posted:

I just bought my first domestic car in my life, god help them if I take it in and they try and give me a base Focus as a loaner.

Good shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I remember npr giving a friendly interview to Erik prince about the small armed prop planes he was sending to Sudan lmao