Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Frank Frank posted:

Logged back into Path of Exile and it’s making me download a 5.36g update lol. Every dual wielding tutorial I’ve looked at says I should just be able to wield 2 knives but it didn’t work last time. Guess I’ll find out whenever this patch downloads!

“realm is currently down for maintenance”.

Nice

How are you equipping? You should be able to drag and drop a knife into your offhand slot if there's one already equipped in your main slot. If you just hit right-click or whatever the 'equip this' hotkey is I think it might just replace what you have in your main hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

haha what posted:

Imp Zone Wrestling Federation presents EXP Developmental League Night 2 LIVE! in 50 MINUTES @ https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

main event tonight: the first lurker deathmatch! mekchu vs A VERY SPECIAL GUEST

LIVE! now, starting in 15 minutes!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

whoa

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
loving hell.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
That’s…that’s not George Floyd is it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thats shaq the star of the movies kazaam and steel

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he sleep

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

buglord posted:

bruh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

buglord posted:

You know the answer to this one

rox
Sep 7, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

buglord posted:

lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
George Floyd, known for starring in the "I Sleep/Real poo poo" meme, among other things

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

buglord posted:

Lmao

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I'll take being more racist than the guy I want to accuse of racism for 500 trebek

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

HopperUK posted:

loving hell.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
These forums will continue to deliver until the end of days

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

buglord posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y1o8910Xs4

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
My friend just told me that was Shaq. Jesus h christ I’m sorry

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
okay so who is shaq

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

the guy who tweeted about not being able to fit on a rollercoaster once. "aaaaaa"

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

okay so who is shaq

the star of a series of commercials for icy-hot

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I had Shaq basketball shoes. They were like Jordan’s, but you bought them at Walmart.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

buglord posted:

bro

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This guy will definitely earn another 100k probe.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

George Floyd’s match with Big Show was awesome

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Are there any fun stories as to why the threads in CCCC ended up there or is it all pretty mundane?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Most of them are basically threads the mods didn't want to deal with anymore

Idk what the hell the Xbox One thread is still doing there except being the home to one deranged poster

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
most of cccc is threads that are super annoying and unwanted but they have a ton of posters and arent necessarily breaking rules so they get shuffled off there and maybe given thread iks and left to do whatever

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

fabgoons (and maybe also the trans thread?) moved there because Bobby Wickham was one of the worst moderators this website has ever had, peace thread probably has some funny story about why it's there, and the rest of them suck rear end but not quite enough to get obliterated by the admins apparently

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

most of cccc is threads that are super annoying and unwanted but they have a ton of posters and arent necessarily breaking rules so they get shuffled off there and maybe given thread iks and left to do whatever

When Koos Group became the main admin for D&D, he moved the main US Current Events discussion thread over there for a few months. Somehow that turned one of the shittiest threads in D&D into... well, I don't know, I'm not gonna read it, but according to the mods it's now it's far far less lovely and they have no idea why.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

skeleton warrior posted:

When Koos Group became the main admin for D&D, he moved the main US Current Events discussion thread over there for a few months. Somehow that turned one of the shittiest threads in D&D into... well, I don't know, I'm not gonna read it, but according to the mods it's now it's far far less lovely and they have no idea why.

the system works

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

skeleton warrior posted:

I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's probably because it separated the tedious debate club people and the people who got insanely mad at the tedious debate club people and the latter calmed way the hell down with nobody to get insanely mad at, or something

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Most of them are basically threads the mods didn't want to deal with anymore

Idk what the hell the Xbox One thread is still doing there except being the home to one deranged poster

arfjason has posted "it has the wrong ram" every now and then in that thread going back to the very beginning and I respect the dedication

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

skeleton warrior posted:

It's funny because I suggested it out of bitterness right before I quit, and Koos made it work somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

fabgoons (and maybe also the trans thread?) moved there because Bobby Wickham was one of the worst moderators this website has ever had, peace thread probably has some funny story about why it's there, and the rest of them suck rear end but not quite enough to get obliterated by the admins apparently

on the other hand if I'm remembering the timeline right then it saved them from being under the purview of koalas march and cascadebeta at the time of the troubles, and I can only imagine THAT would have been a fascinating nightmare for the residents