Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

credburn posted:

Quasi related but I used to love the smell of my ex's sweat. Not my most recent ex -- I didn't like the smell of her sweat. What's up with that?

I'm no sweat doctor but I'd guess it means you liked your ex ex more than your ex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

marshmallow creep posted:

Real answer is that you should have been born with the gene that made your ear wax dry because that also means that you don't smell when you get sweaty and therefore don't need deodorant.

Wait, is this a thing? Because I do get both of those things.

I get sweaty immediately though. If I live outside of dry weather I'm a puddle.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

marshmallow creep posted:

Real answer is that you should have been born with the gene that made your ear wax dry because that also means that you don't smell when you get sweaty and therefore don't need deodorant.
You sound like someone who hasn't been packed onto a rush-hour Tokyo commuter train in August. The other passengers all believe they don't need deodorant, either.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nuts and Gum posted:

I went to China for work a few times and it was nearly impossible to find deodorant anywhere. Nobody used it and nobody was stinky. Gotta be the diet…or all the metal particulates in the air counteracting BO.

The grocer has alum by the kilogram.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Choosing to ignore the quoted text and imagine everyone's still taking about the gigacolon

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The MHC (Major Immuno Histocompatibility Complex) theory of attraction also explains why it's less likely partners will get Covid from each other.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Velocity Raptor posted:

You can buy just deodorant without antiperspirant. In fact, some people have an allergy to the aluminum compound that makes antiperspirants work, ironically causing them to sweat more.

Whoa buddy are you saying deodorant…. Exists?!

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Hirayuki posted:

You sound like someone who hasn't been packed onto a rush-hour Tokyo commuter train in August. The other passengers all believe they don't need deodorant, either.

Or used the London Tube in July during a heatwave. The odour appears on those chemical charts described as "Characteristic".

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Whooping Crabs posted:

I don't see the tube, can you point it out?

Here ya go

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Rieux posted:

I really feel like people aren't appreciating this xray. The individual's entire trunk is taken up by their colon. I mean it literally appears the colon has herniated into their chest and the lungs have been squished into oblivion.

Seriously I'm not joking how the hell can this be. I'm an actual doctor and this is breaking my brain

Speaking for myself here, I'm not actually sure what I'm looking at, except that looks like a giant gummi worm.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

CitizenKain posted:

Speaking for myself here, I'm not actually sure what I'm looking at, except that looks like a giant gummi worm.

:itwaspoo:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

CitizenKain posted:

All of those oblong shapes in white with dark inside are bubbles in the intestines. Including the ones in the chest.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

This is not a funny picture, it's a horrible picture of a horrific condition that someone died from :(

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

credburn posted:

This is not a funny picture, it's a horrible picture of a horrific condition that someone died from :(

Yeah we should probably move on to something else, I didn't realize that x-ray was as bad as it apparently is.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
farts

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

more and more people are saying this

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

credburn posted:

Mmm well they're not a doctor and I'm a type of dentist so how were we supposed to know

sorry

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Soul Dentist posted:

Mmm well they're not a doctor and I'm a type of dentist so how were we supposed to know

sorry

Nice try, Dr. Dentist

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

I can't imagine anyone in my family not laughing through the entire funeral service knowing I died of farts.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Tbf it's kind of bull that something like a meteor strike isn't covered. I get the insurance company would go broke from paying EVERYONE out if there were an apocalyptic strike, but them's the same rules we're all playing by (and it's not like an act of god can't be localized)

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Sentient Data posted:

Tbf it's kind of bull that something like a meteor strike isn't covered. I get the insurance company would go broke from paying EVERYONE out if there were an apocalyptic strike, but them's the same rules we're all playing by (and it's not like an act of god can't be localized)

remember that insurance companies themselves have insurance companies for this kind of bullshit

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Sentient Data posted:

Pretty sure that’s supposed to be a nuke

Acts of war are just about universally uncovered, minus some extremely specific insurance that I think only really exists for ships.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Arivia posted:

remember that insurance companies themselves have insurance companies for this kind of bullshit

I wonder what are the odds of evading or not paying those claims when everyone has an army of well-fed contracts lawyers.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Is smelling hole too long to be a username?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

credburn posted:

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

You don't "die" of farts. I'm not legally allowed to call myself a doctor per se but fart patient cause of death was being sucked into a jet engine at 30,000 feet. Tether came loose and they just floated straight out of the hospital room. An unavoidable tragedy

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

boofhead posted:

You don't "die" of farts

don't tell me what to do!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Snopes asked the widow, and she said that her husband did not die of farts. :kiddo:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I thought it was no farts at all that was the problem

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
haha I wonder what it smelled like

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

haha I wonder what it smelled like

Turn off your OloramaTM

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Guys I never thought I'd say this but a man made up almost entirely of fart is not actually funny.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Karate Bastard posted:

Guys I never thought I'd say this but a man made up almost entirely of fart is not actually funny.

Finally read your own posts for once?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/yMMjYSe.mp4

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I was honestly expect a moment of "WHERE'S MY BABY??!" Before she processed she was holding them in her other arm.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Karate Bastard posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Finally read your own posts for once?

Good heavens no, I don't think that's survivable :ohdear:

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Karate Bastard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG86t18b0uo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

That woman is probably running on 3-4 hours of sleep on any given day, max. As someone who watched a lot of Netflix at 3 AM while my daughter was a baby, I can sympathize.