Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

DONKEY KONG: SNAKING!

TOAD: Huh?

DONKEY KONG: You were snaking. We start the cup over.

TOAD: Bullshit. Next Course, Dude.

DONKEY KONG: Uh, excuse me. Hit retry. Four players.

TOAD : Bullshit, DK. Next course, Dude.

DONKEY KONG : This is not the Great Ape War. This is Mario Kart. There are rules.

Fungah! posted:

so long gay 'bowski!

Sub-Actuality posted:

shut the gently caress up yoshi

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Smirking_Serpent posted:

DONKEY KONG: SNAKING!

TOAD: Huh?

DONKEY KONG: You were snaking. We start the cup over.

TOAD: Bullshit. Next Course, Dude.

DONKEY KONG: Uh, excuse me. Hit retry. Four players.

TOAD : Bullshit, DK. Next course, Dude.

DONKEY KONG : This is not the Great Ape War. This is Mario Kart. There are rules.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

strong bones also dry

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

reading through those pages again lmfao thank you

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy poo poo with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, and stick it up your rear end and pull the loving trigger 'til it goes *Bullet Bill noise*

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

*mario hits a ? block*

Luigi: Ah don't worry about him, he's just exploring, my bro likes coins.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Illumination sucks at making kids movies i'd want to show my kids BUT now i'm beginning to think it's exactly what i'd want from a *Mario* movie. almost no real story + a series of set-pieces and action sequences with a weird bowser fight at the end is exactly what the games are. maybe the most faithful game -> movie adaptation? i've always wanted a movie to try doing that but they always add a bunch of narrative scaffolding to make everything make sense.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Illumination sucks at making kids movies i'd want to show my kids BUT now i'm beginning to think it's exactly what i'd want from a *Mario* movie. almost no real story + a series of set-pieces and action sequences with a weird bowser fight at the end is exactly what the games are. maybe the most faithful game -> movie adaptation? i've always wanted a movie to try doing that but they always add a bunch of narrative scaffolding to make everything make sense.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

reading through those pages again lmfao thank you

lmao

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

i wouldve preferred a little more characterization, they crammed so much stuff into 90 minutes nobody has any kind of real arc. like i enjoy the personalities they gave the characters but they dont really change and the plot is more or less our heroes go from point a to point b, it genuinely does feel like you're watching a videogame sometimes. its pretty and fun to watch but i think they played it a little too safe maybe

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should have made a cyberpunk movie with dinosaurs

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Tetris was a pretty fun movie for adults that felt like it was made by people who had actually played (and liked) video games

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

they should have made a cyberpunk movie with dinosaurs

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm not going to watch the new Mario movie but it feels like a Star Wars situation where the previous attempt was an interesting failure by a deranged visionary and the latest attempt is technically competent but there's nothing remotely interesting about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's also a lot like star wars because I want to have sex with the princess.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
new zelda trailer is insanely hype.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

the mad max war drums on ganondorf's theme were so loving hype dude

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
NINTENDO

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Ganondorf looks loving sick in this one

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
while you were throwing random poo poo into a cooking pot and eating the disgusting results and maliciously stepping on an old womans flowers i was practicing the blade

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

while you were throwing random poo poo into a cooking pot and eating the disgusting results and maliciously stepping on an old womans flowers i was practicing the blade

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao but nervously

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hey "nice" manbun haha it fuckin sucks you hipster rear end in a top hat [he turns around and reveals he is a samurai inspired buff rendition of ganondorf the king of evil] oh gently caress

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

hey "nice" manbun haha it fuckin sucks you hipster rear end in a top hat [he turns around and reveals he is a samurai inspired buff rendition of ganondorf the king of evil] oh gently caress

lmao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

holy poo poo so loving cool