Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/ChrisO_wiki/status/1646451119986470913
Chris_O posted a new thread regarding the status, and eventual fate, of newly arrived mobiks to the front line. It includes part footage of the speech given by Anatoly Bibilov in one of the last intercepted calls, that I posted in the thread. Supposedly many of them are being forced to join Wagner, and anyone that refuses to sign those contracts is taken away and hasn't been allowed to contact their families and relatives since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1646250211927375879
Give us money so monke can continue his war of illegal aggression, we will not take no for an answer. Whether that actually goes towards military spending, is something you peasants and cannon fodder don't need to know. :dumbrim:
But I need to know!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Always have a bit of a laugh when I see russians on TV, Duma etc talking about 'real men', 'courage', 'bravery', 'fight for God', 'Russia is in the heart' and all the other fascist dick waving bullshit. I always notice that they are always just a bit older than the mobik age limit. Coincidence....?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Are you a bad enough dude to hit your own dick with a hammer?

Burns
May 10, 2008

OG is totally gonna run for it. This dude is so amazingly hosed.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

It's a bit concerning that the type of moron who would leak classified documents on his gaming discord server, a crime for which the jail time can run into decades, has been given access to these documents in the first place.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Philonius posted:

It's a bit concerning that the type of moron who would leak classified documents on his gaming discord server, a crime for which the jail time can run into decades, has been given access to these documents in the first place.

its such a shitshow that I think its accepted that a portion is going to leak, and thats why its all so compartmentalized

granted a big part of keeping it from leaking is making examples of chucklefucks like OG

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Philonius posted:

Narcissism and pathological need for attention are both a helluva drug. Some people are just better at keeping it under wraps in public.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Burns posted:

The absolute genius who thinks "deleting the documents" has any bearing on the forensics.

Remains to be seen whether or not he's going to piece together how hosed he is, I mean if he truly understood he'd likely off himself.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My Yandex email has a mobilization order in it

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Good luck!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Splorange posted:

The absolute genius who thinks "deleting the documents" has any bearing on the forensics.

Remains to be seen whether or not he's going to piece together how hosed he is, I mean if he truly understood he'd likely off himself.

I thought they housed traitor-prisoners in special prisons. I can't imagine they're going to put him in a cell with someone else he could potentially blab secrets to. I say that insomuch as its likely a tiny bit cushier than a standard fed prison if only because there's less prisoners/gangs to worry about.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

DandyLion posted:

I thought they housed traitor-prisoners in special prisons. I can't imagine they're going to put him in a cell with someone else he could potentially blab secrets to. I say that insomuch as its likely a tiny bit cushier than a standard fed prison if only because there's less prisoners/gangs to worry about.

I'm pretty sure if they are active duty, they are looking at spending the rest of their life in Leavenworth.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Bets on him having a russian passport in a year or two.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Disco Pope posted:

Good luck!

It's bad luck to say that. The appropiate saying is step on a mine!

Burns
May 10, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

*Insert meme of crying dude saluting*

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Burns posted:

He's gotta be arrested already I'm sure. Do we really think the degenerates that run Discord wouldn't instantly cough up registration logs so The Man can cross-check against the ISPs?

CitizenKain posted:

I'm pretty sure if they are active duty, they are looking at spending the rest of their life in Leavenworth.

That's what my boss said to us when I was in the service. "Don't screw the pooch with that crypto or you'll be making big rocks into little rocks!"

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Apr 13, 2023

KingaSlipek
Jun 14, 2009
Germany has okayed Poland´s request to transfer old East German MIGs to Ukraine

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

can you fwd that pls I need some time off

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

All my emails are from HP ink/printer spam and fixing my leaky butt

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Philonius posted:

Fifth column scum like that guy likely do not raise red flags with clearance investigations because obviously they have to lie constantly not to be found out and all of their friends probably view the government as the enemy too and thus have no problem with lying on his behalf to the investigator. Then of course you get into the trickier part where right-wing views I would consider extremist and disqualifying from government service are openly held by most Republican elected officials

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1646491733742477313
Russians are complaining about Ukrainian tactics in Bakhmut being very effective against them, with reference to what happened during the Chechen war.
:nms: warning for destroyed building in tweet response

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1645796857321512963
:frogout:

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
russia and human rights

water and oil

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1646539983832989697

Just to reiterate my above post...

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I checked my mail.ru and lmao I have a mobilization order too. I haven't lived in Russia in 11 years. I'm not even Russian. Good luck with that

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

HonorableTB posted:

I checked my mail.ru and lmao I have a mobilization order too. I haven't lived in Russia in 11 years. I'm not even Russian. Good luck with that

More fishbrick for me, westoid.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

HonorableTB posted:

If ever there was evidence that Russia is scraping the bottom of the barrel, it's the fact they're trying to mobilize goons...

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
cowards! vladdy needs your help UwU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

HonorableTB posted:

Reply with goatse

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Samovar posted:

If ever there was evidence that Russia is scraping the bottom of the barrel, it's the fact they're trying to mobilize goons...

time for germany to pull Uwe Boll out of retirement

Burns
May 10, 2008

So apparently bellingcat found the leaker

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Burns posted:

Mother of god he is beyond hosed its kind of insane.

I would bet a good amount of money they already know who he is and are just working to see if anything else is missing that he could be disseminating out. Also everyone on his discord is about to get 5 am visits from lots of guys with lots of guns so lol at all of this.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
the other people on the discord are probably all fine and didnt actually commit any crimes. Most of them are literally kids lol. the kid who took the pics and leaked them even further might be in trouble though

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
what an absolute moron. though i want to know how this was even possible.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
The leaker is a total loser lol. Not even leakingt this stuff for public interest or because he has a cause

He posted all this stuff to impress some literal children in a video game discord. He destroyed his life for that, can you loving imagine? Lmao

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Not much of a public online presence.

Source: I image searched his name and a goony profile pic wasn't the first 20 results.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

OctaMurk posted:

The leaker is a total loser lol. Not even leakingt this stuff for public interest or because he has a cause

He posted all this stuff to impress some literal children in a video game discord. He destroyed his life for that, can you loving imagine? Lmao

:justpost:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If only he amended all the leaks with "in Minecraft"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

OctaMurk posted:

the other people on the discord are probably all fine and didnt actually commit any crimes. Most of them are literally kids lol. the kid who took the pics and leaked them even further might be in trouble though

Is it a crime for people to see, have, or pass along classified material if they're not government employees or doing it on behalf of a foreign state?