Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Vichan posted:

I. was. BLOCKED!

I was blocked, what more can I say?

I don't know if I can look at Club Soda Kenny the same way again!

Colin Quinn's dawning realization on how truly hosed up that prank was is the best. "So you're saying...she might not be who she said she is" "NNO."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Two Kings posted:

I don’t know if Ant’s racism really even matters to Bill but you can’t publicly trash a man’s wife, the mother of his two children, and expect everything to be cool when you drunkenly accost him in public.

I just keep remembering that scene at the end of Raging Bull where DeNiro tries to reconnect with Pesci and meets him on the street and hugs him and Pesci is just so done with it and...yeah, that fits. Only with some ex-cop that used to work for Ant tossing him out like yesterday's garbage.

I know it's been over for a while, but now it's REALLY over.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Two Kings posted:

I don’t know if Ant’s racism really even matters to Bill but you can’t publicly trash a man’s wife, the mother of his two children, and expect everything to be cool when you drunkenly accost him in public.

Even during the O&A days Bill seemed increasingly bothered by Ant's rants. There's the famous argument where Bill tries to confront him about it but there's multiple other moments where Bill seemingly taps out of the conversations when it inevitably veered into race rants.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TGG posted:

drat I miss Patrice, he was the perfect contrast to Ant's utter insanity in that he was JUST similar enough to Ant to agree with him on poo poo but also call out how his racism was bullshit. Patrice always said he was racist and he called Ant out on the same. Ant vacillated depending on the day or different news stories but Patrice always caught him and made him realize it. poo poo, the O&A episode with Gallagher was a perfect summation of the whole thing, just pure acknowledgement of the insanity of racism while still engaging in it in a way that called it out. People are racist by and large, no matter which race they are or are against and when Ant just fell off into not realizing or accepting that he is racist as gently caress he just broke. The guy had a chance to come around and just threw his spaghetti at the wall.

That moment in the documentary where they play the clip of Cumia going on some racist rant and Norton saying "I miss Patrice" or whatever was so funny.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I didn't think I cared about antny anymore but finding out Club Soda Kenny turfed him from a NYC comedy gig really made my day

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Another Bill posted:

I didn't think I cared about Antny anymore but finding out Club Soda Kenny turfed him from a NYC comedy gig really made my day

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Another Bill posted:

I didn't think I cared about antny anymore but finding out Club Soda Kenny turfed him from a NYC comedy gig really made my day

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Another Bill posted:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

went to the cellar
falala-la-la
saw Billy Burr
falala-la-la
thrown out on my rear end
falala-la-la
Club Soda Kenny said "nah-la-la-la"

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

went to the cellar
falala-la-la
saw Billy Burr
falala-la-la
thrown out on my rear end
falala-la-la
Club Soda Kenny said "nah-la-la-la"

you forgot
"got blackout drunk again"

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I watched the Cumia response to all of the drama about Burr, and saw the racist gaming live stream. Holy loving poo poo. If you haven't seen it, he's living in a tiny apartment now.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I don’t know if I made this up but I think the last time I peeked at his Twitter, which was admittedly a long time ago, it looked like he was building a new “compound?” Maybe in like South Carolina or something like that, so he could escape the taxes and “left-wing” politics of New York or whatever. I wonder if he ran out of money and there’s just a half-built McMansion somewhere in the South Carolina wilderness

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
There are 3 other posts about SC so it'd be most funny if there was a failed plan, or possibly everyone came to the same inference somehow.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
from what was said about him on murder Bryan’s shocktober series, the apartment was one he kept in Manhattan to stay close to his studio and he has been living there since selling the Long Island house. He’s been talking about moving to South Carolina for years but it never happens, he is probably out of money

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
It’s times like this I think about Jimmy’s comment about Anthony being the only millionaire who lives paycheck to paycheck and laugh :allears:

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I was listening to the Lady Di internship recently. It's amazing how funny and easygoing Anthony used to be. At one point Dr. Steve says that the timing of Di's death will be "between her and her creator," and instantly Ant goes, "Dr. Frankenstein?"

Of course by then he was already a massive racist, but now he's not even a funny racist.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

big boi posted:

I was listening to the Lady Di internship recently. It's amazing how funny and easygoing Anthony used to be. At one point Dr. Steve says that the timing of Di's death will be "between her and her creator," and instantly Ant goes, "Dr. Frankenstein?"

Of course by then he was already a massive racist, but now he's not even a funny racist.

It makes a case for regulation/ship steering. Anthony is objectively witty and his timing is amazing, but left to his own devices he just gets mad at people.

He had a purpose of making an entertaining show and now all he has is projecting "humor" into sycophants.

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

Anthony is doing a show headlined by noted comedian Shuli. And Anthony's name is on the poster next to Perry Caravello, who is one of the most-trolled persons on the planet.

I would 100% go to this absolute train wreck if I was anywhere near it.

Ol' Billy Burr is probably jealous.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
Jim: (paraphrasing) "I love Ant, Kenny and Bill and I'm not going to take sides".

Also: "I have no idea why Ant was removed from the Patrice benefits. I don't think he should have been."

It's so loving weird to me that Jim, along with much of Anthony's dwindling remaining fanbase pretend that he doesn't openly hate black people.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

mousetrench posted:

Jim: (paraphrasing) "I love Ant, Kenny and Bill and I'm not going to take sides".

Also: "I have no idea why Ant was removed from the Patrice benefits. I don't think he should have been."

It's so loving weird to me that Jim, along with much of Anthony's dwindling remaining fanbase pretend that he doesn't openly hate black people.

there’s hours of jim talking about how he is loyal to a fault etc

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm pretty sure most of Anthony's remaining fanbase is there because he openly hates black people.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

mousetrench posted:

The comments on that recently posted Ant/Burr/Kenny situation had people talking about black crime already when i looked at it days ago

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Jim is such a loving worm

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Stare-Out posted:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Stare-Out posted:

Woah that's so weird a 10 year old post showed up at the end of the thread.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Jim's actions during the 'show we don't talk about' are still very hard to swallow.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Vichan posted:

Jim's actions during the 'show we don't talk about' are still very hard to swallow.

Are we talking about O&J? If not, fill me in anyway

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Morter posted:

Are we talking about O&J? If not, fill me in anyway

EDIT: On second thought it might not be the best idea to link to this particular show, it's known as the 'Show we don't talk about' so you can do with that what you will.

Jim allegedly had sex with a blind drunk and (again allegedly) underage girl in one of the offices during the show. They talk about it in the last segment of the video.

This is also the show that spawned the infamous 'Ant hates Ralphie May' saga.

Vichan fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Apr 13, 2023

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."

John Romero posted:

there’s hours of jim talking about how he is loyal to a fault etc

Oh I know. But is it disloyal to acknowledge reality? He could still acknowledge that Ant's open hatred of black people might have something to do with him being excluded from the Patrice benefits. Like if Jim said "Ant is racist as gently caress and I wish he wasn't, but he's still like a brother to me" I would have a lot more respect for that.

Morter posted:

The comments on that recently posted Ant/Burr/Kenny situation had people talking about black crime already when i looked at it days ago

Fair enough. I was just looking at YouTube comments and seeing a lot of people discuss his exclusion from the benefits without mentioning the racism, like it must only boil down to Bill Burr's wife being insulted.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Wait I forget how the Ralphie thing went. I know he talked the cops out of investigating the drunk girl incident, but how did Ant end up hating him over it?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Kevyn posted:

Wait I forget how the Ralphie thing went. I know he talked the cops out of investigating the drunk girl incident, but how did Ant end up hating him over it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDeOi2b3GYk

This one I can share.

Tl;dr: Ant doesn't think that Ralphie 'saved the show' and thought he was obnoxious on the air. The first part of the video is a Compound show where Ant is obviously pretty drunk.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Oh you're talking about a specific episode/saga. I was thinking it was a series/program. Okay then. Thanks for what you could fill us in with.

Imagine Party Babyz
Apr 5, 2004

Ron and Fez Show, Peez Howd.
The other day they were talking about someone named Declan and Jim mispronounced it as De-klan, and when corrected he said that de-klan is something he wishes a friend would do.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Morter posted:

Oh you're talking about a specific episode/saga. I was thinking it was a series/program. Okay then. Thanks for what you could fill us in with.

I really wish I was better at explaining these things.

Orchestrated Mess posted:

Anthony is doing a show headlined by noted comedian Shuli. And Anthony's name is on the poster next to Perry Caravello, who is one of the most-trolled persons on the planet.

This is so embarrassing.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Orchestrated Mess posted:

they spelled attorney wrong

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

imagine having to sit through that whole thing

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

I'm reminded of something and I feel like in Jocktober, specifically with one of Scott & Todd's song parodies, there was a shoehorning of "a--ttor-NY"

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Can someone explain Mike Bochetti to me? Is he special needs? Is he doing some kind of act? What's the appeal of that guy? I don't get it.

Also, Fez's niece has an OnlyFans now. During all the FezCon stuff The Bennington Instagram was linking to a few pictures she posted of young Toddy Boy aka Fez. Ron and Gail talked about her trying to be some kind of influencer so I guess this is the next step. It's linked right in her Instagram bio.

https://www.instagram.com/brittanydale/

https://onlyfans.com/brittanydale

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Morter posted:

I'm reminded of something and I feel like in Jocktober, specifically with one of Scott & Todd's song parodies, there was a shoehorning of "a--ttor-NY"

I'm pretty sure it's the OJ parody, I couldn't find it on Youtube though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

JFC posted:

Can someone explain Mike Bochetti to me? Is he special needs? Is he doing some kind of act? What's the appeal of that guy? I don't get it.

Also, Fez's niece has an OnlyFans now. During all the FezCon stuff The Bennington Instagram was linking to a few pictures she posted of young Toddy Boy aka Fez. Ron and Gail talked about her trying to be some kind of influencer so I guess this is the next step. It's linked right in her Instagram bio.

https://www.instagram.com/brittanydale/

https://onlyfans.com/brittanydale

I have nothing against people having an OnlyFans account, or people subscribing to OnlyFans accounts; but there's no way she's posting anything that's worth $44.44 a month.