Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm maximally curious about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

awesome, the bee movie script can now fit into six tweets

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress 10K character limits; I’m buying Twitter Blue for the bold and italics!!!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

Can anyone see this post. Test test

Looking into this.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'll take the sixer foe this, but I feel this video really ties into the twitter files discussion. I know most of you won't watch it, but I hope some do, actually listen to what is said, and digest it.
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1646685535463964672?t=eM6icntEEab2ZyLQphsMjQ&s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
if you expecta sixer it should probably be a lot more

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
<takes bong rip of own farts> yeah man you gotta watch this white nationalist talkshow to really hear the truth bros

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Al! posted:

lmao now that i think about it elpn could have bought sinclair for like a fraction of the cost of twitter and had stories about how cool he is blast into the houses of millions of americans every day

Elon values validation more than propaganda

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Oglethorpe posted:

if you expecta sixer it should probably be a lot more

what motherfucker

hootington are you buying these avs because you're tired of being made fun of

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Oglethorpe posted:

what motherfucker

hootington are you buying these avs because you're tired of being made fun of

Does it matter what I answer?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Does it matter what I answer?

you bought your own avatar didn't you

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Less Fat Luke posted:

<takes bong rip of own farts> yeah man you gotta watch this white nationalist talkshow to really hear the truth bros

Let's just ignore the past week and a half conversation about how cosying up to white nationalists undermines your message and serve up a tweet from the post millennial with an embedded tucker carlson segment.

Great loving bit man.

Excellent work.

apatheticman has issued a correction as of 03:06 on Apr 14, 2023

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
How can Elon be a white nationalist if he's African american?? :smug:

LOL at my new avatar, perfect

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Less Fat Luke posted:

How can Elon be a white nationalist if he's African american?? :smug:

LOL at my new avatar, perfect

Prefer Ashnikko :(

E: wait you’re not Oglethorpe

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Either Hooty or 500 good dogs.

Cowards

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm not buying the avatars, but you all will believe whatever you want since I'm evil or something.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

I'll take the sixer foe this, but I feel this video really ties into the twitter files discussion. I know most of you won't watch it, but I hope some do, actually listen to what is said, and digest it.
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1646685535463964672?t=eM6icntEEab2ZyLQphsMjQ&s=19

I watched it and you deserve at least six days.

Like, seriously, you have this muppet fellow going to Fox News (bastion of journalism) to blabber the most basic platitudes and you think it is interesting? or something that needs a good listen to be digested? It's basically thin gruel for their audience.

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
why is this thread like this

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Remember when Tucker and the rest of Fox was wanting to organize murder parties over the Roe v Wade leak? Lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Tucker Carlson is right

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

trucutru posted:

Like, seriously, you have this muppet fellow going to Fox News (bastion of journalism) to blabber the most basic platitudes and you think it is interesting? or something that needs a good listen to be digested? It's basically thin gruel for their audience.

Glenn's Right

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

If I get an interview with Tucker I will point that it is obviously a conspiracy by the MSM

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
for the last time elon musk bought the avatars topic locked

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
^^^^ edit: sorry boss didn't see your post

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm not buying the avatars, but you all will believe whatever you want since I'm evil or something.

I think you bought your own avatar because you're a glenn lover

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

mods?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

how do I get that ability? gonna tweet out the john galt speech

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

how do I get that ability? gonna tweet out the john galt speech

don't you have to give elon money

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

Hoot made a deal with Leon Trotsky to leave doomsday econ alone and both poo poo up this thread instead. You can read all about it in my substack post on the cspam files:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

uhhh wait a minute

What a bunghole

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

eXXon posted:

Hoot made a deal with Leon Trotsky to leave doomsday econ alone and both poo poo up this thread instead. You can read all about it in my substack post on the cspam files:

Sorry you have to host it on 4 chan if the analogy is going to work.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

love when greenwald talks to the voice of independent journalism like the...*checks* son of a former director of the voice of america

the cia is coming from inside the thread, boiz

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

trucutru posted:

Like, seriously, you have this muppet fellow going to Fox News (bastion of journalism) to blabber the most basic platitudes and you think it is interesting? or something that needs to be digested? It's basically thin gruel for their audience.

Yes I would say pointing out that the major media outlets put on a very public display of being the lap dogs of the USA government and usa intelligence is a good and important point to make. People lapping up what these outlets who worked on this are rubes.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Anyway musk is right to label various American media outlets as usa propaganda. Hope he does it to the major TV networks snd newspapers next.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

agreed, i think it's critical to point out even the "alternative" voices like tucker carlson are actually the sons of people who ran cia-funded outlets like the voice of america, ty hoot

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Mr Hootington posted:

Would you characterize Tucker Carlson as "a real journalist, someone who is devoted to transparency, shining a light on the most powerful government actors when they lie to the american people, and informing the public"?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Davethulhu posted:

Would you characterize Tucker Carlson as "a real journalist, someone who is devoted to transparency, shining a light on the most powerful government actors when they lie to the american people, and informing the public"?

no hes the tv host, the other one is Glenn Greenwald, who has won a Pulitzer Prize for that

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

no hes the tv host, the other one is Glenn Greenwald, who has won a Pulitzer Prize for that

and then moved to brazil to get away from the fascism

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
for months now, i have taken to the streets to scream and point to the screeds and drawings on the sandwich board that i wear, which clearly show that water is wet. no one will argue with me, which means they disagree. i will not rest until everyone is talking about how wet water is, specifically, to the exclusion of anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

new season of Boss Baby dropped today where are my elon tweets