Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Alyssa Milano scrubbing all mentions of #metoo from her social media after Biden won the primary

Alyssa Milano somehow getting COVID after wearing this mask:

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Shahid Buttar

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mind_Taker posted:

Alyssa Milano scrubbing all mentions of #metoo from her social media after Biden won the primary

Alyssa Milano somehow getting COVID after wearing this mask:

at the time this photo was shared, 3 of the people were following the CDC's recommendations on masking and 1 was not

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

bedpan posted:

at the time this photo was shared, 3 of the people were following the CDC's recommendations on masking and 1 was not

Not verifying but I assume the one wearing the N95 is in the wrong :dumb:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Not verifying but I assume the one wearing the N95 is in the wrong :dumb:

HE SHOULD BE SAVING THAT MASK FOR A HEALTHCARE WORKER!!!

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

I had n95s for woodworking in 2020, they were opened and used so I couldn't send them anywhere, but not so used that they wouldn't have been useful for me. i got yelled at for hoarding the first time I wore one outside in March and then just wore cloth masks for like the next year

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Biden tripping over his dog in the shower (?)

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Les Os posted:

Biden tripping over his dog in the shower (?)

George Bush choking on a pretzel

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
O'Grimacey

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Sean Spicer bunny suit

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the us air force scrambling f-22s to shoot down some hobbyists weather balloons

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Offensive cartoons, lmao

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

What even is the context of the second one?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Redezga posted:

Captain Kangaroo fights a battle inside himself every day to do the right thing and not strangle that loving moose who keeps dropping Ping Pong balls on him.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Redezga posted:

I think it's a hypocrisy trolling thing where they're like "you keep accusing us of being bad, and yet you can't stop doing war crimes in Afghanistan. Clearly you have no moral compass"

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

It's a funny troll either way because it's not like this country can even pretend it doesn't have blood on its hands. Just drawing a picture of a kangaroo with blood on its hands is a quality low effort burn if it actually upset anyone, which of course it did.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Well, would they rather be compared to koalas and all that entails?

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when trump said he would've ran into the school while a shooting was happening

At first blush, the lol is the thought of him doing anything to the benefit of another person/people, that he has the ability to perceive another person's dilemma and exhibit an ounce of empathy; that he can actually comprehend and perform a single act of altruism

It's a real strain on the imagination to think of him doing that, but if you can, the next thought is what that would actually look like. Him shambling into a school at his top speed, wheezing and puffing, red face pouring sweat. making GBS threads his diaper (even more). Confronting the shooter while panting and crying. Getting his head blown off

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
cdesign proponentsists

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I believe Trump would've busted in guns a-blaze to help shoot some shool children. None of them even voted for him!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
He has to know how ludicrous the idea of him helping anyone is

I forgot about that, but that's a very funny politics thing to remember. lol

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

more falafel please posted:

I had n95s for woodworking in 2020, they were opened and used so I couldn't send them anywhere, but not so used that they wouldn't have been useful for me. i got yelled at for hoarding the first time I wore one outside in March and then just wore cloth masks for like the next year

I bought this fancy mask with changeable inner linings and everything and was told to replace it with a lovely cloth mask once by a store because it 'had holes' in it (they were for the respirators lol)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Redezga posted:

idk if this is the exact same context but there were a bunch of aussie war crimes that got leaked, we also got this out of it

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

idk if this is the exact same context but there were a bunch of aussie war crimes that got leaked, we also got this out of it

Everyone in Australia treated this image as 'fake news'/'disinformation' as if China was trying to pretend it was a real photograph lol

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

AnimeIsTrash posted:

A Puzzle of Flesh

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Animal-Mother posted:

cdesign proponentsists

That whole trial was hilarious. Pretty much broke the creationist movement in America.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Mind_Taker posted:

the us air force scrambling f-22s to shoot down some hobbyists weather balloons

when else is our air force going to get air to air combat experience

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

The downfall of Kim Davis of Rowan County, Kentucky

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

bedpan posted:

the forgotten weapons youtube guy publishing a memoir from a "political" Ukrainian and having to withdraw from publishing due to the backlash. all of this occurring just a few weeks before the invasion.

didn't this guy have a Rhodesian moment too

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

student loans getting "forgiven"

that was the ultimate neoliberal nonsense anti-help.
oh it's student loan forgiveness!
but only $10,000
and only if you qualify
and there's a website sign up
and then it got blocked by a judge

just maximum "add a ton of qualifiers so 'they' don't get mad and then it's useless anyway"

so dems are mad because it doesn't work and repubs are mad because it existed at all and nobody actually gets any aid

it really is the perfect policy

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
the best part was how the judge blocked it after the midterms, so the policy died the moment it outlived its usefulness

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

That whole trial was hilarious. Pretty much broke the creationist movement in America.

Seriouspost: I wonder when it'll be made mandatory to teach it. I'd wager within five years.

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

didn't this guy have a Rhodesian moment too

Well, he literally literally is to guns what Karl Jobst is to speed-runs.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Shrecknet posted:

student loans getting "forgiven"

that was the ultimate neoliberal nonsense anti-help.
oh it's student loan forgiveness!
but only $10,000
and only if you qualify
and there's a website sign up
and then it got blocked by a judge

just maximum "add a ton of qualifiers so 'they' don't get mad and then it's useless anyway"

so dems are mad because it doesn't work and repubs are mad because it existed at all and nobody actually gets any aid

it really is the perfect policy

Outrage drives engagement with the political process.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Futanari Damacy posted:

Black barbershops are a rich terrain. That setup wasn't typical but it was far from unique or fake. The only ludicrous aspect of it was the idea that the patrons were vocally in support of Warren. "Yo, this 70+ year old white lady is bringing the fire" Like... cmon man

Everything about it screamed fake

I wouldn’t be surprised if carpeted floors was a health code violation

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Seriouspost: I wonder when it'll be made mandatory to teach it. I'd wager within five years.

I'm prepared to be surprised, but I doubt it will come back big anytime soon. Religious belief has been steadily declining on all sides of the spectrum. Also accepting evolution lets right wingers innovate new approaches to racism by completely misunderstanding it!

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Lol I forgot how bad it really was

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

lil poopendorfer posted:

Lol I forgot how bad it really was

Lmao, first time I really look at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy