Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

Is Dangoor a gimmick or stupid?

louis dangoor makes a lot more sense when you realize hes a 16 year old british boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://www.wkbn.com/sports/local-mans-passion-for-wwe-pro-wrestling-goes-viral/

quote:

Martin said that his next decision on a wrestling tattoo will actually be a bet. Martin predicted that Rhodes will face Roman Reigns at SummerSlam in a rematch. He said that if this happens and Roman ends up winning, he will get a tattoo on the other side of his neck.

“If Roman Reigns beats Cody Rhodes at SummerSlam, I’m going to get his name tattooed on my neck with The Bloodline symbol. That is the bet.”

Oh no

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
this is going to end with another Brock Lesnar swordchest

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

please do not doxx EMF

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Things just keep going wrong for Dante Martin.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

quote:

When following his dreams in his own life, Martin thinks about Cody and a tattoo of the word ‘Dream’ that Rhodes has on his pec.

“He has a motto called ‘The Dream.’ You have to live your dream and live your life, and that’s what inspired me about him. It’s inspired me to go out and have fun, enjoy life, and just go out and meet the superstars as much as I can,” he said.

Someone please break it gently to this guy that Cody's tat is a pretty obvious reference to his late dad, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, and not some insipid inspirational thing

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Someone please break it gently to this guy that Cody's tat is a pretty obvious reference to his late dad, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, and not some insipid inspirational thing

Dusty "The American Dream" Rhodes represented all of those things and more

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dusty "The American Dream" Rhodes represented all of those things and more

This is going to sound really disrespectful. But I never knew about all of Dusty's NWA etc. legacy and the legend that he was when I was first a wrestling fan and saw him.

To me, he was the fat charismatic guy in polka dots who elbowed people on the head. And sadly I don't think I am alone in that,

Of course, I did eventually learn about his legacy and importance to the industry, but a younger wrestling fan not knowing that much about Dusty is not unsurprising.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
He has a motto called "The Dream".

It's inspired me to live my life to the fullest and harass as many wrestlers as possible in parking lots, airports and hotels.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This guy is making me cheer for Roman now

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The American rear end Kisser, Cody

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The American Cream, Corny Rhodes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The American rear end Kisser, Cody

He should have teamed with Mox

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Could today be the day for cuts??

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave reiterating that Drew's deal is up after the year

quote:

McIntyre was off the 4/7 Smackdown show due to what was called a health issue. We do know that it dated back before Mania because he was happy to be able to work through Mania and put Gunther over. There’s no word of how long he would be out. As noted before, his contract is up at the end of the year and right now they are not close when it comes to money on a new deal

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Could today be the day for cuts??

Seems like they'd just wait until the Q1 report to do cuts right after announcing record profits.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/stylescoalition/status/1646568882474307584

Randy sure does know a lot about the consistent tropes of the Randy Orton/Cody Rhodes fan fic genre......

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

MJeff posted:

Randy sure does know a lot about the consistent tropes of the Randy Orton/Cody Rhodes fan fic genre......

lol yea he was locked and loaded with 1. who hes usually paired up with and 2. the general setup

methinks the viper doth protest too much

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Drips down on my stomach, it's just horrible

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

Drips down on my stomach, it's just horrible

He said with a gigantic smile on his face.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
Randy doesn't even want to TALK about it,

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Randy doesn't even want to TALK about it,

He'll go the papers if he has to

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

randy owns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rubby: now he's thinking if he Dwaynes/Cenas it they might finally cave and like him

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1647037205485846528

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The only issue I’d see is that you either do CGI tattoo removal or you just have him wear turtlenecks the whole time

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Maxwell Lord posted:

The only issue I’d see is that you either do CGI tattoo removal or you just have him wear turtlenecks the whole time

Cody can only be shot from the left

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Looking forward to Cody playing the Sentry in the next Avengers movie.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Chris James 2 posted:

:rubby: now he's thinking if he Dwaynes/Cenas it they might finally cave and like him

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1647037205485846528

They're going to keep the belt away from him out of spite just because of how thirsty he is for it.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Gavok posted:

Looking forward to Cody playing Flatman in the Great Lakes Avengers movie.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

Are you aware that makeup exists?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Sure if you wanna be a killjoy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

waffle iron posted:

Are you aware that makeup exists?

Uh, source?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

why would cody ever wanna cover his badass tat

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

MJeff posted:

Uh, source?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Unfortunate smelting accident.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
You don't keep a Ferrari in the garage.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Quid posted:

You don't keep a Ferrari in the garage.

No, but you can keep its engine in a tank

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/WWEonFOX/status/1647053323265081344?s=20

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The lady that played the Rock and Romans mom in Hobbs and Shaw should be brought in as an onscreen authority figure of the head of the table gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I meant the tribal tribe