Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Lmao there's a shrine to Holliday.

Where's the shrine of the Speaker? He was another nothing character that got killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
down to the dreaded "one slot left at 1809" grind but I dont have any more pinnacles til next week so not gonna worry about it

reminds me why I stopped doing it though

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

fast cars loose anus posted:

down to the dreaded "one slot left at 1809" grind but I dont have any more pinnacles til next week so not gonna worry about it

reminds me why I stopped doing it though

Mi amigo if you still arent' 1810 then I guarantee you have not been 'grinding'

Luckily we only get one more Pinnacle Climb, ever

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Thank god, I can't do this again (1819)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

No we don't this one is the last one. S21 isn't raising the cap. An (immediate) benefit to this is we're getting Trials week 1 and GMs in week 4.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Its grinding for me compared to past seasons

And the only reason I'm doing it is that I wont have to again, yeah

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No we don't this one is the last one. S21 isn't raising the cap. An (immediate) benefit to this is we're getting Trials week 1 and GMs in week 4.

Aren't we getting another cap increase for S22 though? Or did I ... dream that

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Lmao there's a shrine to Holliday.

Where's the shrine of the Speaker? He was another nothing character that got killed.

Zavala has his mask in his office, I believe.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Aren't we getting another cap increase for S22 though? Or did I ... dream that

Nightmare. We call dreams that are bad a nightmare.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Where's the shrine of the Speaker?

Who?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Is it normal that I have never once had a Round Robin drop?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

Is it normal that I have never once had a Round Robin drop?

I read somewhere that it doesn't drop until you complete the From Zero to Hero quest chains

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

hiddenriverninja posted:

I read somewhere that it doesn't drop until you complete the From Zero to Hero quest chains

Yep. "From Zero" adds Iterative Loop to the drop pool, and "To Hero" adds Round Robin.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
It's still a pretty rare drop even after that compared to other Neomuna weapons. This isn't exactly Season of the Handcannon though.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If you want the best shot at Round Robins, do Heroic Patrol Farms. Short version is, just queue into the Terminal Overload zone over and over (you have to use the Terminal Overload button because it refreshes the instance), until you see a gold patrol and do it. There's more efficient ways to do it in a group, but it's not too godawful solo. Have Divinity on hand for the one that requires precision kills. The Deepsight drop rate is pretty decent but is diluted somewhat by there being five weapons in the pool.

It is something that might be worth doing this season because it sounds like Iterative Loop is gonna be worth having a perfected version of.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Apr 14, 2023

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Kesper North posted:

It's still a pretty rare drop even after that compared to other Neomuna weapons. This isn't exactly Season of the Handcannon though.

RR was done for me before I even started my 3rd character through the campaign. I still only have 3 of the stasis GL patterns, and most of my heroic patrol drops are RRs and the pulse, both long since completed.

I got a drop of Acasia's Dejection with Recon and Target Lock, but it kicks all over the place when you hold down the trigger for long enough to matter.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Love to be one and done

shout out kilranin

3DBlast
Oct 9, 2012
Love to play Crucible healthy game mode with matchmaking and autofill

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

3DBlast posted:

Love to play Crucible healthy game mode with matchmaking and autofill

This is not how people do carries!

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

Hey Bungie, best make up your mind, because people are gonna intentionally muddle your messaging...

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

MJeff posted:

If you want the best shot at Round Robins, do Heroic Patrol Farms. Short version is, just queue into the Terminal Overload zone over and over (you have to use the Terminal Overload button because it refreshes the instance), until you see a gold patrol and do it. There's more efficient ways to do it in a group, but it's not too godawful solo. Have Divinity on hand for the one that requires precision kills. The Deepsight drop rate is pretty decent but is diluted somewhat by there being five weapons in the pool.

It is something that might be worth doing this season because it sounds like Iterative Loop is gonna be worth having a perfected version of.

I grinded this the other week and it felt like I found more legendary patrols by checking each of the three zones before changing instances. Two out of three days you can fast travel to the southern zone and then sparrow to the remaining one.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Shockeh posted:

Hey Bungie, best make up your mind, because people are gonna intentionally muddle your messaging...

You think thumbstick raisers are as big a deal as fooling D2 into thinking your K&M is a controller so you can get controller aim assist?
I misread your message, people will defo intentionally muddy them waters no matter how stupid the argument.

Lexorin fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Apr 14, 2023

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Did Bungie give a specific date on when Vex Strike Force will start dropping unacquired exotic gear?

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
Killing Wind/Voltshot Brigand’s Law at Xur this weekend, make sure you get that if you weren’t around in S17!

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Waroduce posted:

shout out kilranin

dont believe his lies.jpeg

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
https://twitter.com/destiny2team/status/1646967504961695744?s=46&t=DT925tMY54SwGEv9vbPHUw

Sounds like the leaks are legit and they’re pissed

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Leaks??

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

A bunch of cell phone pics of a PowerPoint showing stuff for next season have been going around. Turns out they’re legit from a community summit, where people have to sign NDAs so someone is in Big Boy Trouble

https://twitter.com/DirtyEffinHippy/status/1646975049054965760?s=20

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

PERMACAV 50 posted:

A bunch of cell phone pics of a PowerPoint showing stuff for next season have been going around. Turns out they’re legit from a community summit, where people have to sign NDAs so someone is in Big Boy Trouble

https://twitter.com/DirtyEffinHippy/status/1646975049054965760?s=20

[Bellingcat has entered the chat]

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
A handful of NDA-signers received a Confidential Survey™ last week asking about which vaulted content we would like to see return in d2

Everyone's list of options was slightly different so it was clearly a honeypot to see who's got loose lips

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Once again, engaging with streamers proven bad

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

haveblue posted:

Once again, engaging with streamers proven bad

This is true in a big huge way, but most of the Powerpoint Presentation Attendees were people selected from last year's "who lives in the Seattle area and can come test & comment on stuff?" pool. Like just rando PNW Normies instead of actual CC's

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

A handful of NDA-signers received a Confidential Survey™ last week asking about which vaulted content we would like to see return in d2

Everyone's list of options was slightly different so it was clearly a honeypot to see who's got loose lips

https://twitter.com/paultassi/status/1646983493312815106?s=46&t=DT925tMY54SwGEv9vbPHUw

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Please god let Gladd or Greppo or someone catch a ban for this.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
Bungie Internal Investigations doing in depth forensics on the pictures, drawing up the floor plan of the venue and cross referencing the list of attendees and where they were sitting.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
Wait, they did this poo poo HOW?

https://twitter.com/sweatcicle/status/1646985290634895372?s=46&t=DT925tMY54SwGEv9vbPHUw

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
lol

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
:allears:

What a shitshow.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012