Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Kins posted:

jesus, how many stages are in outzone? seven? christ, i was wearing out my "insert coin" key to a frankly embarassing degree by stage 3. don't think i'll be getting the 1cc on this one, just between you and me...

I won't tell anybody!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

there were a couple of requests in the IZWF thread for Game Club merch to be added to the store we've got going - and before that could happen Game Club needed a nice sharp legible-at-print sizes logo, so I give you:

TLD is working on adding this, and a couple of other Game Club related things, to the store now

Sub-Actuality fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 24, 2023

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Cross posting - thanks to an amazing design by Sub-Actuality we have a Game Club shirt for sale (and stickers)

come check out everything at https://www.impzonewrestling.com/

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

there were a couple of requests in the IZWF thread for Game Club merch to be added to the store we've got going - and before that could happen Game Club needed a nice sharp legible-at-print sizes logo, so I give you:

TLD is working on adding this, and a couple of other Game Club related things, to the store now

That Little Demon posted:

Cross posting - thanks to an amazing design by Sub-Actuality we have a Game Club shirt for sale (and stickers)

sick as all hell, god Imp Zone rules so much

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

This is excellent.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Sub-Actuality posted:

ThAt's rad.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

very cool! Thanks for adding stickers. I don't wear a lot of t shirts but stickers I will use

edit: ordered a sticker :coolslime:

Arch Nemesis fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 14, 2023

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
please keep the pathetic shilling in a thread i?dont look at. Tia

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

this is a thread you don't look at

Sub-Actuality fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 24, 2023

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I am... not very good at Out Zone lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic posted:

sick as all hell, god Imp Zone rules so much

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Mania pondering where all the other trophies are

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Ok, I’ll let you know when Tokimeki 2 is up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Based!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sick! GJ!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

I am... not very good at Out Zone lol

I have been too busy to even attempt to play it but I can say with full confidence...same.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cousin Foomin posted:

I have been too busy to even attempt to play it but I can say with full confidence...same.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve gotten as far as level 3 before game overing. Dying in this one feels really punishing

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

doing a lot better in out zone now that the strategy of "just walk past the annoying things" has entered my brain lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

: Clear the first loop

Way too hard for me I won't be going for the 1cc.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

rodbeard posted:

Way too hard for me I won't be going for the 1cc.

congratulation indeed

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
havin' problems with stage 4

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

getting very filtered by this moving platform with all of the flying bug robots in this desert level

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sleng Teng posted:

getting very filtered by this moving platform with all of the flying bug robots in this desert level

one of the tougher spots in the game imo. The platform shifting over and moving you into an enemy shot was loving me up until I figured it out. You can do it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
for my own memory: dont get purple or yellow SP. those are the bad ones

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im using savestates to attempt to no miss each stage. if i die i reload to the start of the stage. once i get through the first loop that way ill do 1CC attempts

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

one of the tougher spots in the game imo. The platform shifting over and moving you into an enemy shot was loving me up until I figured it out. You can do it

Thanks for the support! Got past it shortly after with a little bit of reflection

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

don't think I'm going to be able to 1cc it but I'll keep playing while it's in the club! this was a fun choice

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i beat the first loop thanks. after like an hour of practice and liberal bombing i can get to the stage 6 boss consistently w/ like 5 lives but when he comes in close and changes the timing on his mace thing its hard to dodge and i go into a death loop. oh well. also the massive amounds of lag in stage 7 are really unpleasant. maybe ill try to get a 1cc later :shrug: like a lot of toaplan games this is clearly well made and pretty good but it also makes me wish i was playing something else like the hit overhead shoot and walk games shock troopers or valkyrie densetsu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
also be sure to check out my tshirt shop. YES, i have cleared it with the admins of the forum and the discord.gg/impzonewholesome discord.

folks you're missing out hit buy now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

for my own memory: dont get purple or yellow SP. those are the bad ones

the buzz saw seems bad but this guy uses thru most of his 1cc and loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=live?LvhKEbGCXYI&t=153s wow

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

also be sure to check out my tshirt shop. YES, i have cleared it with the admins of the forum and the discord.gg/impzonewholesome discord.

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
...and BOUGHT :D entire wardrobe is about to be IZ baby