Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy
Anyone else watching this game on YouTubeTV and getting like intermittent cable scrambling type stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kevin "Bryan Danielson" Love

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/1647038844229885952

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao Stan Van about to ruin another career based on inability to see Drummond for who he is.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rick posted:

Lmao Stan Van about to ruin another career based on inability to see Drummond for who he is.

Drummond owns

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is a very intense game and also either team is gonna get the brakes absolutely beat off them by the Bucks

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The next team to string together like one minute of consistent offense will win this game

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
yeah this game is like from 1993, no one can make a three, terrible midrange shot selection, bad fouls

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

oooooh COBY

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Hehehhe

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Dexo posted:

Drummond owns

he is certainly having a better game than the overpaid bam

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

KING DRUMMOND

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Andre O’Neal???

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Andre drummond playoff x factor game

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

DEMARVELOUS

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I love Demar Bullshit so much

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Letting my heart guide me here and I have to say

Go bulls.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Dexo posted:

KING DRUMMOND

Drumdog Millionaire

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Very important for Dalen Terry to get bench reaction experience in a playoff environment

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossSWj17Jnk&t=23s

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

KurdtLives posted:

Anyone else watching this game on YouTubeTV and getting like intermittent cable scrambling type stuff?

yarp

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Drummond sits, Miami goes on a run

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Put in PatBev please

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Zach is jagging the game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a good game

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

rivetz posted:

Put in PatBev please

Absolutely not lol, Need Coby's shooting and ball handling.

The Heat don't have anyone who is gonna completely expose Coby defensively.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
I have been dying to post about how much I like each bulls player but also jimmy butler

However; I love how much Stan can gundam talks because he always seems to like what’s going on instead of hating bball

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Letting my heart guide me here and I have to say

Go bulls.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
Spoelstra could trying putting Oladipo in the game, you can't have Struss and Butler score on every Heat possession

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bornbytheriver posted:

Spoelstra could trying putting Oladipo in the game, you can't have Struss and Butler score on every Heat possession

he's terrible

the heat need jamal cain

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This Bulls team is stealing the Heat's schtick.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lol Caruso got got

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Miami doesn’t deserve Jimmy Butler

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

bulls may infact not be back yall

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Please make sure pat bev scores 0 points in this game,thank you and God bless

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Coby you gotta loving shoot that

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Vucevic stinks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

KurdtLives posted:

yes

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Hand down, man down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
What a collapse by the Bulls