Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
i dont see the beam from my place 14 miles away, so it probably isnt real. the Kings barely won against one of the worst road teams in the NBA. they need kyrie next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
So happy to see Malik thriving. Always wanted it to happen in Charlotte but glad it’s happening somewhere

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
drat, what a game. Still think the Warriors will pull it out.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Imagine having Steph Curry and Klay Thompson on your team and letting Andrew Wiggins take a shot with under 10 seconds left

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I have not posted in SA NBA threads in a solid 20 years, even moved away from Sacto around that time, but never stopped following the Kings. This season has been fun and tonight's game was just epic. Fun no matter what, but winning their first post season game in so long was just incredible. It's going to be a total slugfest and I will continue to favor my favorite team. This series is going to be awesome.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Go on mega man! get down with ya bad self!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The Power Of Basketball

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Thank you all my SAS friends I know you helped make this moment happen

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
also gently caress da warriors

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Ammanas posted:

i dont see the beam from my place 14 miles away, so it probably isnt real. the Kings barely won against one of the worst road teams in the NBA. they need kyrie next year.

what use are mods if this cr*p is allowed

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
that kings game was exhilarating

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I just want to say some warriors fans were mouthing off about it being a home game

https://streamable.com/5pswls

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

Sup WhyteRyce! You are the only Kings poster I remember from back when the Kings didn't suck!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Minutes distribution is wild. Mitchel played 44 minutes while Brunson only played 29. No wonder why he looked so fresh down the stretch.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

WhyteRyce posted:

I'm sad for my Warriors but happy for you

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ammanas posted:

nobody needs kyrie, he makes teams worse

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

predicto posted:

I'm sad for my Warriors but happy for you

yeah this. if the kings win i'll be disappointed but frankly thrilled for the fanbase getting what they deserve.

also it was just an insanely good game lol

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Get in a time machine and say the Knicks and kings win a playoff game on the same day

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

fart simpson posted:

I think he's saying the Kings need Kyrie so the Warriors can beat them

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Doltos posted:

Brunson made Thibs ball refreshing all year I love him

His development curve has been crazy

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Lifespan posted:

back when the Kings didn't suck!

That is now, you are talking about now

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

IcePhoenix posted:

I think he's saying the Kings need Kyrie so the Warriors can beat them

I think he's saying because he can't see the beam 14 miles away this is proof the earth is flat, and wants kyrie to come and talk to them about it

Or not, I'm not a science guy

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Chairchucker posted:

That is now, you are talking about now

I'm talking about post Tim Donaghy but thanks for playing!

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

fart simpson posted:

wink

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy
Bill Russell smiles down upon him from Heaven

GoutPatrol posted:

I think he's saying because he can't see the beam 14 miles away this is proof the earth is flat, and wants kyrie to come and talk to them about it

Or not, I'm not a science guy
Kyrie would sign with the Kings just so he could seize The Beam and try to use it to reveal the orbiting Jewish space lasers.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Can’t sleep. Too hype.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

The Maestro posted:

Can’t sleep. Too hype.

Me neither. I'm going to get up early and take the dog to my favorite state forest so everyone needs to thank me for making sure the lakers grizz game is very entertaining. I guarantee that by not being able to watch it. I'm doing that as a service to my pals here on NBA n/v the best people to discuss bball with online. God bless you all and never stop balling

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

Me neither. I'm going to get up early and take the dog to my favorite state forest so everyone needs to thank me for making sure the lakers grizz game is very entertaining. I guarantee that by not being able to watch it. I'm doing that as a service to my pals here on NBA n/v the best people to discuss bball with online. God bless you all and never stop balling

I appreciate your service. We all do. I will be bartending brunch but luckily there’s a TV though it is in an awkward place. If I am hungover tomorrow, let Vonnegut advise, So it goes.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Also dejan: what is it you love so much about the park, what kind of dog, and may we see pictures

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

The Maestro posted:

Also dejan: what is it you love so much about the park, what kind of dog, and may we see pictures

We call it the hogbacks because it’s a series of big hills around little marshes and lakes. There are some isolated hills where the sun shines and you feel what people felt 1000 years ago.

There are some mini plateaus with tall grass and no trees save for some half sphere shrubby guys. I was once chased out of it by feral hogs, which was hair raising.

I used to ride my mountain bike there, can’t any ore but its still fun to wander around in. Tends to be mostly empty of people.

He's an english setter. Im not a purebred dog person, He was dumped by his first three owners because he’s very needy, very barky, and doesn’t get along with other dogs unless they’re female hunting dog breeds. But he’s very sweet to the people he loves and is incredibly affectionate

image hosting

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Apr 16, 2023

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
himb is a good boy and we love to see it. thank you for the doggo pics

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Dejan Bimble posted:

He's an english setter. Im not a purebred dog person, He was dumped by his first three owners because he’s very needy, very barky, and doesn’t get along with other dogs unless they’re female hunting dog breeds.

You don't have to explain or apologize about having a purebred, they're good dogs and need a good home just as much as my stupid mutt.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

verbal enema posted:

also gently caress da warriors

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The only good thing about the Lakers is Rick. Go Grizzlies!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Tae posted:

Minutes distribution is wild. Mitchel played 44 minutes while Brunson only played 29. No wonder why he looked so fresh down the stretch.

Brunson had foul trouble in the first half and the Cavs really only have 4 players they trust

WhyteRyce posted:

Get in a time machine and say the Knicks and kings win a playoff game on the same day

Do this the day of the Porzingis trade and tell people the Mavs also will miss the playoffs.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
We ended up bar crawling from place to place in midtown purely to absorb the vibes, which were excellent, as the entire city was turnt up and celebrating. I missed a lot of the nuance of the actual game (Alex Len was in a lot??), but I was glad to have that community experience as That's What Sports Is All About and it exorcised some of the Bad Before Times.

Also, the Knicks/Kings finals dream is one step closer!

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/1647603535154933760?t=g34dipWxhB8JQeJ_iF2E7A&s=19

Good lord

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Wonderful Dejan thank you. Beautiful pup

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

This was very obvious even from watching on the broadcast and I couldn't believe they didn't call anything, literally just tackled him and wouldn't let him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Papercut posted:

This was very obvious even from watching on the broadcast and I couldn't believe they didn't call anything, literally just tackled him and wouldn't let him up

And a ref was staring at it the whole time.