Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Ew. Gross. You're gross.

You're gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You're gross.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

i'm so morbidly curious about the french toast hot dogs that i might make them myself. somebody please take my oven away from me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

You're gross.

:raise:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

More casualties of the fact that everyone is their own avatar. Sad, but there's nothing much to do about it

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Mmmm... rear end pick

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

People from Indiana just named it a Chicago style hotdog salad just to make us look bad. It's a hit job
Chicagoans don't know what the f*** a salad is

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Upsidads posted:

People from Indiana just named it a Chicago style hotdog salad just to make us look bad. It's a hit job
Chicagoans don't know what the f*** a salad is

You guys don't know what chili is either but that never seems to stop you

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chicagoans think a tomato casserole is pizza

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Devils Affricate posted:

You guys don't know what chili is either but that never seems to stop you

You are thinking Ohio

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Chicagoans think a tomato casserole is pizza

Ohio Valley

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Upsidads posted:

You are thinking Ohio

poo poo, you're right. Somehow I thought skyline chili was Chicago, not Cincinnati

Sorry, Chicago :(

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Ohio Valley Style Pizza
"An authentic Ohio Valley-style pizza comes out of the often with a baked crust, tomato sauce, and a thin layer of melted cheese. Then a thicker mound of mozzarella gets piled on top of it so that you experience a hot and cold bite simultaneously"
It's a crime

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Upsidads posted:

Ohio Valley Style Pizza
"An authentic Ohio Valley-style pizza comes out of the often with a baked crust, tomato sauce, and a thin layer of melted cheese. Then a thicker mound of mozzarella gets piled on top of it so that you experience a hot and cold bite simultaneously"
It's a crime

Honestly, I think you've gotta be both high in the middle and round on both ends to come up with a food like that

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

hot dog no, if it were a chorizo or some other spiced sausage yes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Captain Hygiene posted:

Honestly, I think you've gotta be both high in the middle and round on both ends to come up with a food like that

nah you come up with something like that because you live in Ohio

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Upsidads posted:

Ohio Valley Style Pizza
It's a crime

I’m talking about Chicago style deep dish

zone
Dec 6, 2016

EightFlyingCars posted:

i'm so morbidly curious about the french toast hot dogs that i might make them myself. somebody please take my oven away from me

Probably a similar idea like the donut burger.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I’m talking about Chicago style deep dish

Deep dish is breaking the bounds of what is and isn't a pizza luckily we also have Chicago thin crust which rules

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chicago thin crust has nothing to do with Chicago they just co-opted already existing crispy thin crust.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The only legitimate American regional pizza claim is Detroit style. NY style thin crust is just Neapolitan style, crispy thin crust isn’t particular to Chicago and is more accurately referred to as “tavern style,” Chicago deep dish isn’t even pizza it is tomato casserole, and Ohio Valley style pizza is also not pizza because it is literal garbage.

Detroit style also happens to be objectively the best style.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 15, 2023

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'll take NY, Detroit, and Chicago pizza over any others in any order

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I like pizza.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
In my experience most places use tavern-style to denote a square cut as opposed to a particular thickness- usually otherwise just specified as thick, thin, or regular

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Lol at Santa's sausage.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CplK10NDhzC/

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

This is Chicago Pizza

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

That looks like Domino's.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

syntaxfunction posted:

That looks like Domino's.

Yeah, but it's a domino's in Chicago. Get on the trolley SF.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Wait a second....does Chicago even have trolleys? :crossarms:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Chicago deep dish in Chicago is absolutely amazing. I've noticed places outside of Chicago use too much sauce, to the point where it's almost a soup which is bad and wrong and bad.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wait a second....does Chicago even have trolleys? :crossarms:

They do now.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Philthy posted:

Chicago deep dish in Chicago is absolutely amazing. I've noticed places outside of Chicago use too much sauce, to the point where it's almost a soup which is bad and wrong and bad.

I have tried Pequod's and Gino's East for Windy City deep dish. Where else can one try the good stuff?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Imagine thinking a food made in the USA is good.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
We actually invented food

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

What's wrong, can't handle a little patriotism?
:911::fsmug::c00lbert::fsmug::911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Imagine thinking a food made in the USA is good.

I haven't looked at any American dogs in a while

bonus nachos