Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

mightygerm posted:

Is playoff Jimmy real?

Jimmy Buckets is at least as real as Bobby Buckets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

wow herro making a 3 with a broken hand is the coolest thing he'll ever do

god it's duncan robinson time now isnt it. gently caress me. good series bucks

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh really the problem with playing Duncan Robinson is he sucks? Thanks Reggie.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

please get robinson the gently caress off the floor

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Unleash Jamal Cain in Game Two imo

everyone is getting hurt today

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Is Kevin Love the most greying/greyed NBA player of the modern era because I feel like I'm missing someone

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

rivetz posted:

Is Kevin Love the most greying/greyed NBA player of the modern era because I feel like I'm missing someone

Isn't it just Udonis and him?

Well was Udonis and him

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Allen minutes. Bucks are done-ski

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I tuned in for the 2nd half and have been watching on mute so I just figured that Coach Bud was doing the rest thing.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Aye Doc posted:

he took a hard fall going up for a bucket where he landed basically right on his lower back/tailbone

i did that in high school and fractured my tailbone and couldn’t run for a month

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

I don't know how I haven't noticed these ref patches all season, but before I looked it up and found out it was in honor of a ref who died last year, there were a few beautiful moments where I thought Tony Brothers was wearing TB on his chest for his own name

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

who does Carter think he is

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

de curry GOAT posted:

who does Carter think he is

Jackie Chan: CARDA CARDA

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
It would be GREAT if I didn't have to hear 2019 viral sensation "old town road" every commercial break

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry u have to hear that. when the basketball is about to stop try muting the channel and playing this song instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_ceFugJjQ

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cavauro posted:

the superman, incredible hulk, and matrix tucson appliance company commercials are readily available on youtube but no batman. those other ones are quite old so maybe one day

Thank you, I will have hope.

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
So which of the two remaining visiting teams do you have winning tonight? Clippers or Timberwoolves?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Cavauro posted:

sorry u have to hear that. when the basketball is about to stop try muting the channel and playing this song instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_ceFugJjQ

Jackie Chan: laughs buster keatonly

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Bucks do this the first round every year that's why the locals didn't even show up to the outside area.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How the hell you let Miami score 115 points?

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

mightygerm posted:

Is playoff Jimmy real?

https://twitter.com/cheftrillie_/status/1647752585095282688

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Brook Lopez just makes me mad at Dame Lillard. Brook was a literal meme at a nerd conference about bad defense and now he's one of the best defenders in the league. So you can't tell me Dame can't improve.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

awesome all we need is for x-rays to reveal giannis has a fracture in his rear end and the heat got this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat they took the complaints about last week's pimple commercials and made them even more gross in response.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

feel like I've known Eric Gordon for my entire life. a true fixture of the game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
"Westbrook has been a different player with the Clippers"

lol no he hasn't. The difference is the Lakers have depth now, that's why they're better without him, but Russ made all these changes before switching hallways.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that's like the fifth hand injury of the day, wtf is going on yall

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

"Westbrook has been a different player with the Clippers"

lol no he hasn't. The difference is the Lakers have depth now, that's why they're better without him, but Russ made all these changes before switching hallways.

Russ looks different when you don't have espn screaming he's rear end every segment

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Aye Doc posted:

Hot stove season?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Metapod posted:

Russ looks different when you don't have espn screaming he's rear end every segment

Truth. Now they scream AD is awful every segment though which at least is funny.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

Hot stove season?

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
FFS, who the hell is watching Dr. Pimple Popper and why do they keep advertising it? That's some morbid poo poo.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

rivetz posted:

Isn’t Dragic grayer?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Aye Doc posted:

Great ones are telling their hands: today

RestingB1tchFace posted:

FFS, who the hell is watching Dr. Pimple Popper and why do they keep advertising it? That's some morbid poo poo.

Rick posted:

drat they took the complaints about last week's pimple commercials and made them even more gross in response.

Ya'll making me feel blessed the TNT streaming thing just sits at complete silence and blackscreen so you have no idea if it's broke or just a long break.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Suns will want to try playing at least some defense

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Suns will want to try playing at least some defense

Alright they did

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

These refs seem like poo poo

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/kevinwildes/status/1647767356653854720?s=46&t=yO8iEfo4sUU5O-t9y4hE3A

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

It was visible for a split second in the broadcast, looked like it had two new right angles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/status/1647767817310326784

Its glitching