Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

She drew a backwards "B" on her cheek?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sebmojo posted:

Yes. She was a really good poster and often a very good ik but regrettably she also spent literal years giving herself horribly abusive avs to own her posting enemies, ave atque vale

She did it more than once? Well there goes my "everyone gets one" argument. Honestly my standard for "good poster but just a little too crazy to be here" was the guy who kept forgetting his meds and you could always tell because he would start a thread to get together a team to k*ll Seth McFarlane. The thread would get a couple posts of "lmao what" and a few more of "take your loving meds, [name I forget]." Good poo poo but also potentially a huge issue in the long run. Godspeed, name I forget. We really did like you.

Unless I'm remembering it wrong and they're still here, in which case cool, I always liked that guy.

E: if trying to gather an assassination team to kill a cartoon making man isn't a meme then memes suck poo poo

Ragnar34 has a new favorite as of 00:30 on Apr 17, 2023

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
SPR mostly sucked and their flame out was funny, but hopefully they get meds and come back less weird and aggro

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
They were permabanned. The blood cannot be unspilled.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Imagine using your own alt in some insane way of trying to look better online. Pathetic.

notoldpainless
Apr 6, 2021

oldpainless posted:

Imagine using your own alt in some insane way of trying to look better online. Pathetic.

Agreed. Absolutely pathetic.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

More like “oldpermabanless”.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I am wishing everyone one a very merry "please drink some water, and take your meds." This is your meme thread water and med check.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ragnar34 posted:

Honestly my standard for "good poster but just a little too crazy to be here" was the guy who kept forgetting his meds and you could always tell because he would start a thread to get together a team to k*ll Seth McFarlane. The thread would get a couple posts of "lmao what" and a few more of "take your loving meds, [name I forget]." Good poo poo but also potentially a huge issue in the long run. Godspeed, name I forget. We really did like you.

Okay, so first we all need to meet in Hollywood. Then we're going to stage a Frank Sinatra song contest. That'll draw him in. Then we'll have someone in the rafters above the stage with a net-gun. Once we've got him snared, then we can simply dump him in the net into the LA River, which must be pretty deep, since it's a river.

The perfect plan!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BonHair posted:

Counterpoint: sauerkraut is clearly a worse alternative to fresh cabbage, only fit for sailors to not get scurvy

Like all preserved foods, when something is in season you eat the thing, but when it's not you eat the preserved variety. It's not rear end surgery.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/174303294854922240/1096924765870108752/bill_nye_de_science_goi-3.webm

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

notoldpainless posted:

Agreed. Absolutely pathetic.

Okay, you didn't think to make your alt "newpainless"?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh thank gently caress memes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Thinking about all those substitute teachers who thought they'd get out of teaching a double class by just putting Ben Hur on.

I still don't know how that loving movie ends since it's 212 minutes and a double class is 90 minutes. Why it couldn't be some other movie I have no idea - I guess at some point the cassette just got fused into the machinery.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rsghryOPeB1z526uq.mp4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/IpMY0lz.mp4

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Thinking about all those substitute teachers who thought they'd get out of teaching a double class by just putting Ben Hur on.

I still don't know how that loving movie ends since it's 212 minutes and a double class is 90 minutes. Why it couldn't be some other movie I have no idea - I guess at some point the cassette just got fused into the machinery.

Could've been worse-- could've been Shrek

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Could've been worse-- could've been Shrek

It didn't exist.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Was just thinking about East Palestine but this is mesmerizing what game is this?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Was just thinking about East Palestine but this is mesmerizing what game is this?

Black Mesa, remake of Half Life

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I don't get what that video is about :confused:

e: I mean aside from "game where a dude can shoot down a balloon with a rocket-propelled grenade or three".

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It didn't exist.
A better, finer world.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

dept of energy task force on "balloons", weather et al

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

incredible wholesome dad energy

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

the distinction is important

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Clothes just give ticks more places to hide. Nudists get WAY less ticks on them, and so they also get way less Lyme disease and whatnot. Really. Google it.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

a) thank you for this
b) I remember watching these in grade school and thinking he was really old, but when he made them he was in his late 30s/early 40s lmao

:shepicide:

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Powered Descent posted:

Clothes just give ticks more places to hide. Nudists get WAY less ticks on them, and so they also get way less Lyme disease and whatnot. Really. Google it.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Just putting "nude suckers" into Google and what the heck this isn't information about ticks at all!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

3D Megadoodoo posted:

e: I mean aside from "game where a dude can shoot down a balloon with a rocket-propelled grenade or three".
It's supposed to be a helicopter, someone replaced the model with a CHINESE SPY BALLOON

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

In case anyone was wondering, this is still happening. This one was made 12 hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dKdjEIANc

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
No one is wondering, and that was the shittest one yet.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It's like the gamer presidents, just relax it'll burn itself out

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Like that lady who couldn't find the beef?

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think that is the Chinese spy balloon from a few months ago.
Original game had a helicopter.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

what made the breaking bad and the other good ones good was how little talking there was. need more time with empty blinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Speaking of pests, did you know that people with curly hair are less likely to get head lice? Apparently the lice just slide right off, like wheeeee