Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

euphronius posted:

who does minesota have on him

I saw Anderson on him a few times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pohl posted:

my stream is probably behind but Jokic just threw KAT down on a rebound and there was no call lol

Yeah he's doing wrestling moves on Wolves players lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

still loling that ja broke his whole hand trying and failing to jump over anthony davis

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

euphronius posted:

who does minesota have on him

jokic just came back in the game and as far as I can tell no one is on him lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

jokic just came back in the game and as far as I can tell no one is on him lol

I don’t think anyone here suggested that

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

it is a novel approach

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

anderson picked him up 1st this time then there was a switch and no one went with him lmao
but it worked!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

relying on the playoffs themselves to stop Jokic

brave

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Denver is getting some separation now, this might not be a fun watch

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

yeah wolves had to build a lead when Jokic was sitting and they missed their window

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

they really don't have anyone dedicated to Jokic, they are just running a lame very loose zone defense

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

OKC has so much sheer talent and athleticism and it is so hard to watch them sometimes, they need to get a new coach or something.
I'm not even invested in them but they should be so much better.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

I don’t think anyone here suggested that

they are showing highlights now and every single time Jokic drove to the basket, there was no backside help
at all

maybe they are afraid of the pass to the open man but you can't just let jokic walk up and shoot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Missed the whole day of Games due to social crap but hell. It's time to throw back a cold one and watch the 2nd half of wolves nuggets. Go Wolves. I had never seen jokic actually play but after watching the last 4 minutes of the first half I know fundamentally euph is right and I've pledged myself to be a jokic hater for life .

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I think KAT needs to score more than four points for the Wolves to win

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

they looked way better against the lakers without Gobert

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Vox Nihili posted:

nice hot take

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In Training posted:

Missed the whole day of Games due to social crap but hell. It's time to throw back a cold one and watch the 2nd half of wolves nuggets. Go Wolves. I had never seen jokic actually play but after watching the last 4 minutes of the first half I know fundamentally euph is right and I've pledged myself to be a jokic hater for life .

check out the play where Morant went superman to oops I broke my body

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol second half starting off as a banger

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Where is the timberwolves backside help?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In Training posted:

:hfive:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

well that smiley doesn't work in dark mode

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
wolves bad (x24)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice free throws. NOT lol.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

KAT loving stinks!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well this games over. Glad I stayed up

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lmao that block, just says it all

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lol was gobert going after anderson there?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I think that the Denver Nuggets are a better basketball team than the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Denver Nuggets are led by Nikola Jokic.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I think the wolves only scored 14 points that whole third quarter

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

I think that the Denver Nuggets are a better basketball team than the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Denver Nuggets are led by Nikola Jokic.

I think that the nuggets will never play this well again and that the Timberworlves will never play this poorly again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

I think youre out of line, sir.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Pohl posted:

I think that the nuggets will never play this well again and that the Timberworlves will never play this poorly again

I disagree

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

nice rear end kicking

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I open the news and see 4 dead and 28 wounded at a shooting and I just close the news and think to myself, this game isn't so bad.
just gonna keep watching the game, yep

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
nuggets :)

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

jokic fouls out, can minnesota overcome a 25 point deficit with six minutes to go? no

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

TDepressionEarl posted:

jokic fouls out, can minnesota overcome a 25 point deficit with six minutes to go? no

why was he even playing?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Pohl posted:

why was he even playing?

ever heard of stat padding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

fart simpson posted:

ever heard of stat padding?

lol its the playoffs, you don't care about that over injury

none of the Denver starters should have been in that game after the end of the 3rd quarter