Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think he is an epic fail GBS gimmick poster who the GBS mods love to let roam around the forums posting epic fail poo poo, and he should be ignored, and also the GBS mods shoulld have a play station 5 and/or original xbox dropped on them from a great height

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lammasu posted:

I honestly don't think this guy even has a series X. I offered to buy it off him but he gave some lame excuse about revealing his address. Either that or he's a 600-pound guy that can't make it to a UPS drop off station.

get his rear end

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Xbox = Winning

Forum wars BS = :fuckoff: to SAD or something.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

the PS5 toppling over on a shelf and leaving a Hulk: Ultimate Destruction style decal

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

nom epique posted:

Easily the worst money I’ve ever spend on a product

i can think of $10 you spent that was infinitely worse

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

nom epique posted:

Gosh Xbox is junk. Definitely regret copping at this point. Would like to sell but I’m so disgusted with the lack of games I’m temped to just run it over with a bulldozer or huck it off a bridge at this point. Pure junk.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This bit was tedious 6 months ago and it isn't any more amusing now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For Everspace 2, I am really hating these missions that have you searching destroyed ships for parts. This is really unnecessary padding and a waste of time.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i should've just steamed Ghostwire. not worth the download

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/TrueAchievement/status/1647620118774423553?s=20

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm excited to try red fall and Ravenlok, I will probably give the train game a whirl at least.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I forgot that new Amnesia game is coming. I'll give that a whirl for sure.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Wiltsghost posted:

I forgot that new Amnesia game is coming. I'll give that a whirl for sure.

Was that on purpose? It got a chuckle out of me.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Space Jam posted:

get his rear end
I prefer to imagine that he washes himself with a rag on a stick.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

cyberconnect's entire raison d'etre is to make enough money on licensed anime games to fund more entries to their generation-spanning furry extended universe and honestly, good for them

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Lammasu posted:

Was that on purpose? It got a chuckle out of me.

lol no, just extremely tired

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Blah. I had bought an OG xbox game (Taito legends) and it was scratched too badly to play. I unplugged my og xbox and put it back on the shelf. Came back to it today and tried to toothpaste fix the disc but now my xbox won't keep the time and date because the clock capacitor finally gave up. I took it apart and it had been a very small, slow leak and I got it removed and cleaned up. I probably could have bought a new one at an electronics store tomorrow, but I ordered a few of them @ 99c each plus $6 shipping. Probably cheaper than gas to get out to the electronics store and back anyway.

Check your OG xboxes. I'm sure it has been discussed a dozen times but get those bad old clock caps out of your xbox and replace them asap.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Oh hell yeah trains motherfucker

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

can’t wait to watch my train empire crumble under infrastructure decay and labor cuts, the way God intended

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Space Jam posted:

can’t wait to watch my train empire crumble under infrastructure decay and labor cuts, the way God intended

An extra vacation day after 15 years service? I’ll burn it all down first!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

Easily the worst money I’ve ever spend on a product

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I am tired of certain users posting like this around the place. You obviously hate the xbox and just post to complain. Do not do it any more.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I’m sure the guy with 5 pages of drive-by shitposts in this thread is definitely worth engaging with

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

VideoGames posted:

I am tired of certain users posting like this around the place. You obviously hate the xbox and just post to complain. Do not do it any more.

Thank you

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Tetris Effect: Connected is leaving gamepass, drat you Phil

https://www.trueachievements.com/n53508/xbox-game-pass-leaving-soon-april-2023

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I'd say the publishers smelled money after that Tetris movie released

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Dragon Quest Builders 2 as well. Also Bugsnax. Was Bugsnax any good?

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Bugsnax, more like Sucksnax am I right.

Dragon Quest Builders was kinda fun.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
im playing games on my xbox and it rules

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Logged about 50 hours of Valheim co-op this week. Good game.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Got a real hankering for a Doom (2016) III: Doom Eternal 2

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

I guess I should probably finally play this after having it downloaded unopened for 2 years

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

John F Bennett posted:

Bugsnax, more like Sucksnax am I right.

Dragon Quest Builders was kinda fun.

Dude, Bugsux was right there

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

welcome posted:

The kero kero bonito song was a bop. Never played the game.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

The kero kero bonito song was a bop. Never played the game.

The music was catchy and the story (apparently) Went Places, but all I remember about the game is it kinda sucked and I gave up after like an hour.

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen
drat my daughter loves bugsnax and I really like it for the indytastic jankiness but obvious passion that went into it. Also: baby‘s first body horror

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Wife and I just discovered Merge & Blade this morning, and it's sneaky good fun. Can't wait to try out the versus mode

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Ubisoft+ on gamepass was announced this morning. $17.99 a month for it and gamepass.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Ubisoft+ on gamepass was announced this morning. $17.99 a month for it and gamepass.

Holy poo poo...... my wallet

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

welcome posted:

Ehh it has heart but its ultimately a fiddly, basic puzzle game about depressed muppets and burger puns

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lmao at failson nom epique getting banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Omnikin posted:

Wife and I just discovered Merge & Blade this morning, and it's sneaky good fun. Can't wait to try out the versus mode

early report: versus mode is great and super competitive. Still have a long way to go in the campaign. Love discovering little games like this