Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I would like to formally nominate forums user wesleywillis for a GBS posting award for his exhaustive work over the past few days Seth Pecksniff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

I would like to formally nominate forums user wesleywillis for a GBS posting award for his exhaustive work over the past few days Seth Pecksniff

Seconded

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Heard that dude is forklift certified
o7

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I just want to post dumb poo poo with my friends but weird incel nerds keep coming around creating dumb drama and I知 too weak to stop touching the poop. That last part is my own fault but I genuinely like this place and hate the brigading bullshit.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also wondering why I知 not Suburban Dad thread IK yet. Extremely low stakes in a slow moving thread.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Also wondering why I’m not Suburban Dad thread IK yet. Extremely low stakes in a slow moving thread.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Word is the number of PSYCHO FREAKS is on the rise in GBS and there is only one crew that can stop it. If we don't let them police our threads the freaks are going to take over and freak everyone the gently caress out!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I知 FREAKING OUT right now

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I just wanna smoke weed and talk to you about something cool like Robocop

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
There's no such thing as crews, there's only bad posters, and me.

If you disagree with me you should be banned. You know what, just make me a mod or admin. I won't do any actual moderating but I will instantly go into a blinding rage from power. I think that's something we can all enjoy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I love robocop. Have you visited the I値l Buy That For A Dollar thread?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I just wanna shitpost about goatse and battletech and nom epique's escapades and make dumb photoshops and sometimes post about uspol but not in the TRMOPU LOL thread where I have to go through 40 pages to find something related to the topic or memorize 35 printed pages of rules and never make a joke

I also don't feel like posting that opinion in SAD because it will be dismissed because I post in GBS or I will be lumped in with someone that did something horrendous this morning

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imagine having posting enemies lmao

Well other than valko gently caress that guy he is always all pissed off at me cause I disrespected the royal family or something

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Well other than valko gently caress that guy he is always all pissed off at me cause I disrespected the royal family or something

You disrespected the larder

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Smugworth posted:

Word is the number of PSYCHO FREAKS is on the rise in GBS and there is only one crew that can stop it. If we don't let them police our threads the freaks are going to take over and freak everyone the gently caress out!

In 2020, a crack troll unit was sent to cat prison by a mod court for a post they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security catbox to the QCS underground. Today, still wanted by the administrators they survive as trolls of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire the SPR crew.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

I just wanna shitpost about goatse and battletech and nom epique's escapades and make dumb photoshops and sometimes post about uspol but not in the TRMOPU LOL thread where I have to go through 40 pages to find something related to the topic or memorize 35 printed pages of rules and never make a joke

I also don't feel like posting that opinion in SAD because it will be dismissed because I post in GBS or I will be lumped in with someone that did something horrendous this morning

It痴 impossible to keep up with the Trump LOL thread even though it痴 a good thread imo. I just post LOL once in a while even if I知 not caught up. If I get more than 500 posts behind I just jump ahead.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Valko posted:

In 2020, a crack troll unit was sent to cat prison by a mod court for a post they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security catbox to the QCS underground. Today, still wanted by the administrators they survive as trolls of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire the SPR crew.

:hmmyes:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Nooner posted:

First impressions are important. The first time I had an interaction with you, you came off as an immature, unfunny idiot. And you are still making those stupid 'Valko is British' jokes when you know fine well that I'm a catholic from Northern Ireland who had friends murdered during the troubles.

gently caress. YOU.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok we're done here.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Valko posted:

First impressions are important. The first time I had an interaction with you, you came off as an immature, unfunny idiot. And you are still making those stupid 'Valko is British' jokes when you know fine well that I'm a catholic from Northern Ireland who had friends murdered during the troubles.

gently caress. YOU.

lmfao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Smugworth posted:

Why are people still pushing this poo poo after a woman got doxxed and ran off the forum by somebody trying to prove this unhinged crew poo poo?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

rodbeard posted:

Why are people still pushing this poo poo after a woman got doxxed and ran off the forum by somebody trying to prove this unhinged crew poo poo?

I don't know if Spinz got doxxed but she did just get unfairly banned

Anyway what the hell are you talking about

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

this is going nowhere good and fast

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

rodbeard posted:

you know why

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
i bear no ill will towards seth or the other gbs mods and wish them well

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Ok we're gonna cool off tonight so we can get some sleep and maybe like... Consider not posting on the internet for a while

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i bear no ill will towards seth or the other gbs mods and wish them well

ok

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ground floor :twisted:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

We're back baby

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

feedback: we need a way to see avatar history by poster, so i can figure out if i know them or not

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bad Purchase posted:

feedback: we need a way to see avatar history by poster, so i can figure out if i know them or not

there's this thing

https://goons.neocities.org/

i have to use it all the time because im so bad with names

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'd like a way to have a temporary avatar that expires after some set amount of time. would be cool to do seasonal stuff or just change my av foir a short amount of time to a funny picture or gimmick but have it auto switch back to maintain my Posting Brand

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

actually this is a good real suggestion for astral, i'm gonna make a thread about it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They already have that feature it's called :5bux:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'd like a way to have a temporary avatar that expires after some set amount of time. would be cool to do seasonal stuff or just change my av foir a short amount of time to a funny picture or gimmick but have it auto switch back to maintain my Posting Brand

Yeah this isn't a bad idea

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
im going to buy sa and make all the mods ai and admins octogenarians with phds

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nom Epique got banned+7 days for mild trolling but the definitely not a crew crew gets buttmad over sixers for posting ":gas: GBS"

Thank you shepherding us through these dark times, Seth, and being a shining example of how moderation should be done. Take note, lesser subforums

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the gbs mods are the worst, except for all the others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The test of a good mod is whether or not they agree with me and my friends