Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the guy who put me as #1 on a list of Problem Posters was de-modded and autobanned a day later. i think this is an epic W for me, Feels Villeneuve

this is misleading. you weren't #1, you just had the most posts. it was sorted by numbers of threads posted in with number of posts displayed. the actual stack and rank of hatred... we'll probably never know that now, will we?

who the hell is the pink rear end goon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
if he loved his forum friends so much and cared about the threads why not just not be a moderator and go back to posting there?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the guy who put me as #1 on a list of Problem Posters was de-modded and autobanned a day later. i think this is an epic W for me, Feels Villeneuve

Apparently I had no idea what this guy's deal was or I never would have seriously tried to convince him there's no such thing as a 'qcs crew'

good lord

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Cuttlefush posted:

who the hell is the pink rear end goon?

also wondering this

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

think it's death cob

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I can taste the impotent nerd rage through the screen when I'm reading that banme

what a dumb shithead lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Meltdown May is early this year

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Reminder that Fritz The Horse is no longer an admin and this is whole debacle is 1 month after the riven rape discord RP admin getting found and booted out.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

lol cinci autobanned

add this to "Japan is a nation in mourning" anime mod, "the lovely gently caress my rear end" mod, and the "this forum will not stop causing problems until Jeffrey stops catering to the whims of trolls" LC mod

eerily prescient

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol at cinci banging out thousands of words of nonsense that I did not read in totality

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i cant fathom writing a big screed on a forum where everybody is mad at me instead of just not posting

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Do you think cinci zoo sniper cranked all that out in 10 minutes or carefully pieced it together over the past several days in preparation of losing the star

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
:kstare:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Do you think cinci zoo sniper cranked all that out in 10 minutes

i assume the former, cant imagine why this guy felt threatened by AI

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

something awful ftw

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I hope Jeff closes SAD next. Just to try something new.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there actually are people mad at me for chaining iron crowned and im not sure if its because they dont know his history or if its forum enemy bullshit... probably a combinaiton of the two

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Why'd he do it in YOSPOS

That wall of bullshit is painful enough to read already without having the stylesheet give me eye cancer as well

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

im glad this whole debacle has been resolved and nothing bad involving the mods and admins will ever happen again

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

senator armstrong speech but the nanomachines just made him a whiny pedant

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The vibes of these modmin blowups seem to get worse every time. Days like today make me want to stop using this site for anything but posting blandly about Star Trek

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
what too much d&d does to a mf

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

EorayMel posted:

Reminder that Fritz The Horse is no longer an admin and this is whole debacle is 1 month after the riven rape discord RP admin getting found and booted out.

reminder reminder that the third admin of that group, Vyelkin, is up for a DEATHMATCH in IZWF tomorrow. unfortunately it looks like jeffrey might have taken on these admins with a long play in mind. it's very likely he is trying to harvest the stars from the sacrificial admins. vyelkin may be his last chance to empower himself before his weigh-in

Haschel Cedricson posted:

On one hand Vyelkin's wrestler owns and I have never had any negative interactions with the man himself so I don't want him to be deleted.

On the other hand, I fear he's preordained to lose because they're going in order.

Cuttlefush fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 17, 2023

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Do you think cinci zoo sniper cranked all that out in 10 minutes or carefully pieced it together over the past several days in preparation of losing the star

cranked it out then cranked one out probs

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

I hope I never melt down, because there's such a high standard to meet these days

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
lmao at all of this

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

King Kong climbing the empire state building and beating his chest while screaming but gets falls off from the first plane passing by without even shooting at him

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BUMBACLOT posted:

im glad this whole debacle has been resolved and nothing bad involving the mods and admins will ever happen again

Why is Burn Gorman rambling at me about double events and "Category 5 Admins"?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

admin stars are like exspheres and jeff is getting them charged up and then harvesting them for a nefarious purpose

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Wait the horse is out? I can't keep track of all these posters running directly into walls

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
This is a major W for feels villeneuve, lib and let die, cspam, crews, and above all, Vladimir Putin

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

This is a major W for feels villeneuve, lib and let die, cspam, crews, and above all, Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin watching the SA forums like the Sicko looking in the window

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
it’s not delivery, it’s digioh-no

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

EasilyConfused posted:

Wait the horse is out? I can't keep track of all these posters running directly into walls

Yes, he's out:

Fritz the Horse posted:

Just to make it explicit and not mince words, I've stepped down as an admin and Jeff will get around to removing star and stuff at some point.

I'm gonna take a break from the forums. I've been way too deep into responding to SAD stuff, not paying close enough attention or making decisions too quickly without talking with other admins. That sloppiness led to several fuckups, mainly not following up with Lady Radia on creepy PMs and then her being doxxed. In over my head, and it's resulted in at least one goon being harmed IRL.

cheers

edit: oh lol that was quick.

I hope for Vyelkin's well being ahead of his wrestling match tonight.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Can someone summarize wtf happened (hopefully without starting an argument here)? Is Fritz out because of the Brown Moses grudge ban or did they do something even dumber?

Edit: nm, thanks Nuns with Guns

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

EasilyConfused posted:

Can someone summarize wtf happened (hopefully without starting an argument here)? Is Fritz out because of the Brown Moses grudge ban or did they do something even dumber?

Beyond Fritz's actions leading to LR getting doxxed, they apparently also edited Lib and let die's autoban post without telling anyone until now, which is...not great.

sube
Nov 7, 2022

Fritz also autobanned. what a shitshow

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
less autoban more autobahn. there's no speed limit

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Rea posted:

Beyond Fritz's actions leading to LR getting doxxed, they apparently also edited Lib and let die's autoban post without telling anyone until now, which is...not great.

And now Fritz has autobanned.

Didn't know Lib and let die had autobanned as well, but good riddance (they'll totally be back)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

EasilyConfused posted:

"something even dumber" is definitely a way to put it, lol