Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
who is the pink rear end goon ik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

lollontee posted:

so who was this pharohman7777 dude? somebody mentioned mpreg in cspam U/R thread, which got me interested

I first learned about him from the previous sagas thread! Follow this quote if you want to learn more, but his fetishes were in fact extremely hosed up:

haha what posted:

e: its extremely hosed up so im gonna hide most of the original callout post, but leave the link to it. fair warning

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
there isn't really anything in the manifesto, except CZS bold-facedly admitting that yes, they were completely partisan and biased in their every decision due their parasocial relationship with the U/R conflict waifu, and declaring the battle against the qcs crew lost

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

who is the pink rear end goon ik

teeth call for duty

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rea posted:

Wild poo poo. Cannot imagine why someone would use a username they have used literally anywhere else on a site that has...that.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I first learned about him from the previous sagas thread! Follow this quote if you want to learn more, but his fetishes were in fact extremely hosed up:

thanks!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Dang, beaten.

Also another autoban has hit the Leper's Colony, afaict in solidarity with the previous two, lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

also that thread owns if you want to see a bunch of people sticking up for the pedophile guy because they hate the dang tankies

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

also that thread owns if you want to see a bunch of people sticking up for the pedophile guy because they hate the dang tankies

lolling hard at the drumbeat for some reason

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Yuran M. Bazil posted:

i just want to point out in cinci's autoban post he says Fritz got "burned" by the other admins like they're the loving CIA

The Jeffrey Donovan/Bruce Campbell vehicle 'Burn Notice' but it's Cinci and Fritz and instead of helping people in need, they just make poo poo worse and learn nothing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

One hell of a weekend on these here forums.

God drat

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
did fritz even apologize for his stupidity before posting once in the sagas thread and then autobanning later

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
docbeard is afraid of what the third act twist will be and I can't blame them

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
People take the forums way too seriously, good lord. It's just a place to hang out and post about poo poo and maybe get some advice/insight about something low stakes.

IMO just ban everyone who gets angry about poo poo that isn't doxxing or something similar. I don't bother posting in SAD during blowups because it's almost always just the latest chapter in long-running feuds between insufferable people.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
It's been a hell of a week for the forums, huh? (It's Monday)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

did fritz even apologize for his stupidity before posting once in the sagas thread and then autobanning later

He did actually admit to having hosed up in one of the SAD threads, and had volunteered to step down before Jeffrey and the admins could get out of their Charlie grandparent bed and make him.

Which isn't a lot, but it certainly beats signing off with a manifesto.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EasilyConfused posted:

People take the forums way too seriously, good lord. It's just a place to hang out and post about poo poo and maybe get some advice/insight about something low stakes.

IMO just ban everyone who gets angry about poo poo that isn't doxxing or something similar. I don't bother posting in SAD during blowups because it's almost always just the latest chapter in long-running feuds between insufferable people.
Sick avatar. You should post in the IZWF thread and try out for EXP.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

StillFullyTerrible posted:

cspam breaches are no joke, the containment fields need to be strengthened

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hq2rOEwnIU
ahhh, a classic

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

It's been a hell of a week for the forums, huh? (It's Monday)

may is two weeks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Dang, beaten.

Also another autoban has hit the Leper's Colony, afaict in solidarity with the previous two, lol

Lmao ffs

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think he did apologize for ignoring freeasinbeer's cyberpsycho pm, but not for secretly editing libandletdie's autoban post lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
like i think cspam is predominantly Fail but i have to give it credit for winding people enough to be like "OK the insane rape pedophile video game guy is bad, but CSPAM brigading in and pointing him out is worse"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

good loving riddance to that guy. its insane how fail these politics freaks get

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

also chainprobe leon 16bb

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

like i think cspam is predominantly Fail but i have to give it credit for winding people enough to be like "OK the insane rape pedophile video game guy is bad, but CSPAM brigading in and pointing him out is worse"

it's true, the posting power must be respected

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

jesus christ i posted live in the pharohman7777 thread and i'm looking at myseldf.. my brain is swiss cheese after a shotgun blast perkeleee

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
probably due to weed and electro-convulsiver therapy

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's okay, you just have enviable powers of repression. Nothin but respect for that.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

it's true, the posting power must be respected

Like every SAD thread in the last 24 hours was derailed by accusations of CSPAM brigading and/or the ghost of some plague rats..... You gotta respect that

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's okay, you just have enviable powers of repression. Nothin but respect for that.

you know what? novel introspection, with the amount of trauma i got sloshing around in my head, that does actually make a lot of sense. thanks!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i read the manifesto

it was really boring and didn't have much of interest or note

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

im going to make cspam better

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also the number of times spr showed up in posts over the weekend is unbelievable. shes so powerful.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
https://voca.ro/1gxVeSAq2mIw

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lobster shirt posted:

im going to make cspam better

in all fairness i think my view is tinged by the number of times one of your forum weirdos shows up in the video game forums or gets permabanned for accidentally advocating for concentration camps in the climate change thread. i think forums being defined by their worst and most visible posters happens sometimes

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

first pass i take it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
12:42

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

also the number of times spr showed up in posts over the weekend is unbelievable. shes so powerful.

her entire legacy is going to be people like "removing our threads is like forced relocation of indigenous peoples" and "put them on cars to Birkenau" posters name dropping her because of it being the one single time they were proven right

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pentyne posted:

her entire legacy is going to be people like "removing our threads is like forced relocation of indigenous peoples"

i'm still mad about that lmao. nice to see casual racism against my people is worth a slap on the wrist day probe.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

i'm still mad about that lmao. nice to see casual racism against my people is worth a slap on the wrist day probe.

listen, let's not get political about this we all just want to post and have fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
that guy should have compared it to the holodomor