Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Digital Jedi posted:

100% somoene will still say he is wrong and read the original tweet wrong.

Yeah, she said "won't be coming to Raw TODAY" and this idiot is saying she's not coming to Raw "TONIGHT".

Of course she's not coming toDAY the show happens in nighttime!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

Yeah, she said "won't be coming to Raw TODAY" and this idiot is saying she's not coming to Raw "TONIGHT".

What's really nutzo is that both sides of this conversation are Dave Meltzer.

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

NienNunb posted:

I think vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery.

That's what QR codes are for.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In the, uh, SomethingAwful -Something, Somethingawfulthread uh in the wrestling forums - the WWE one, NienNumb said that he thought, uh... [note crinkling] he said... oh and by the way - funny thing is uh Bryan, it's the WWE one, but the thread is actually called WWF: New boss, same as the old boss. But he said, oh. Here. "vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery."

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Well you tell me

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

That DICK! posted:

In the, uh, SomethingAwful -Something, Somethingawfulthread uh in the wrestling forums - the WWE one, NienNumb said that he thought, uh... [note crinkling] he said... oh and by the way - funny thing is uh Bryan, it's the WWE one, but the thread is actually called WWF: New boss, same as the old boss. But he said, oh. Here. "vague tweets/posts are fine. Sometimes it’s nice to have a little mystery."

Please dave tell me more about what forums poster KNEE YEN NUMB had to say.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Ganso Bomb posted:

God, remember when Bray Wyatt was released and you had all those people who insisted "But they didn't say they released The Fiend!"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

reignofevil posted:

Please dave tell me more about what forums poster KNEE YEN NUMB had to say.

That DICK! posted:

Lmfao

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I dunno what would be funnier, WWE trying to pull some ARG meta bullshit and having their TV partner just gently caress it up or WWE having a problem with talent walking out and the TV partner being ignorant of it and thinking it's an angle.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Dragonshirt posted:

They look like loving idiots

Not for nothing but isn't that the point? "Flashy, cocky dipshit heel in ostentatious clothing that he insists is the height of fashion" is a wrestling presentation as old as wrestling itself.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

SirDippingSauce posted:

Not for nothing but isn't that the point? "Flashy, cocky dipshit heel in ostentatious clothing that he insists is the height of fashion" is a wrestling presentation as old as wrestling itself.

Superstar Billy Graham didn't look like a fuckin dork

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think Freakin is a babyface now.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Dragonshirt posted:

Superstar Billy Graham didn't look like a fuckin dork

Point taken.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Seth should just wear the giant wrestlemania coat at all times especially while wrestling the miz

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Did we ever find out who won that chunky soup match between Piper and Orndorff?

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i said i was gonna watch a single raw if cody lost so this is the raw im gonna watch

i

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drew's deal up at the end of the year, Becky's up in 13 months

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1648057674385305600

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I think the one thing buried in this dumb booking is that if Cody wants one thing more than being the champion, it's being the martyr.
(It's still dumb booking. Somebody being champion for 2.5 years in the era of weekly television is dumb)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Sounds like her deal's up tonight, sean

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yawn Dross Crap of shiteful.con with another scoop

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Chris James 2 posted:

They’ll both re-sign for Endeavor’s lower money deals

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

ChrisBTY posted:

I think the one thing buried in this dumb booking is that if Cody wants one thing more than being the champion, it's being the martyr.
(It's still dumb booking. Somebody being champion for 2.5 years in the era of weekly television is dumb)

Hello martyr
Hello father
Something something
Cody Rhodes

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

They look like what someone's grandma would imagine if you told her the words "video game"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

They look like what someone's grandma would imagine if you told her the words "video game"

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
They look like a promo image for a Nickelodeon show

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

They’ll both re-sign for Endeavor’s lower money deals

Aiming for the Ricochet "Happy to be here" deal?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

ChrisBTY posted:

The other thing was Dusty losing was by getting screwed - by blood, by ref's, by the dirtiest player in the game, at shows leading up to the moment, and it was you knew he was better than Ric. Cody was a loser who lost to better and stronger men who he isn't on the level of on the biggest stage and has nowhere to go but down.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I was curious so I hit up cagematch. This will be the 70th match with this two, minus about 8 battle royales or rumbles.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

I was curious so I hit up cagematch. This will be the 70th match with this two, minus about 8 battle royales or rumbles.

What’s the score?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Sandman McMahon posted:

What’s the score?

I’m far too lazy to count. I’m sorry

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

quote:

- Bloodline promo

- SPOILER MATCH

- Bianca Belair vs. Dakota Kai

- Cody Rhodes/Brock Lesnar promo

- Seth Rollins vs. Miz

- Becky/Trish video package

- Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Theory

- Trish Stratus promo

- Candice LeRae & Michin vs. Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville

- WWE Draft segment

- Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn & Matt Riddle vs. Judgment Day

BACKSTAGE NEWS

- Isla Dawn is at the tapings to work a Main Event match with Nikki Cross

- Eddy Thorpe vs. Dexter Lumis is set for Main Event

- Damage CTRL is set for the show

- Becky Lynch is not at Raw, as she stated

SPOILERS:

- LWO is set for the show

- Rey Mysterio vs. Solo Sikoa is set as the first match of the show

- Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez are set to be ringside for the women's tag team match.

- Damage CTRL has a backstage segment late in the show. 

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sandman McMahon posted:

What’s the score?

In singles, 3-0 Rollins. In tags, uhhh very heavily pro Rollins. In multimans, too hard to say

Like Seth and Dean beat Miz and Miztourage 100000 times on house shows

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sandman McMahon posted:

What’s the score?

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1590&page=4&search=seth+rollins

TV-wise there have been 22 times they've faced each other in some capacity, 3 times they've faced each other in singles match. Seth's won all 3. Of the other 19 times, Miz won once ever (a triple threat IC title shot he got from pinning Finn, not Seth)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Chris James 2 posted:

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1590&page=4&search=seth+rollins

TV-wise there have been 22 times they've faced each other in some capacity, 3 times they've faced each other in singles match. Seth's won all 3. Of the other 19 times, Miz won once ever (a triple threat IC title shot he got from pinning Finn, not Seth)

Clearly Miz's story isn't over.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/TheEnemiesPE3/status/1648132464865419265

Absolutely no chance is Cody beating this guy.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
triple Paul FORCED to do bad booking :(

https://twitter.com/thelouisdangoor/status/1647926688506888196?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Of course not, there’s been like three active guys on the roster to beat Brock and it ain’t the one with a bad neck tattoo and lisp.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm not clicking this dude's link, but I assume this is all based on Dave and Bryan's speculation on WOR last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Poor Paul. Demoted to the not you when you’re hungry section of the snickers commercial