Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I think from context that is a thing that happened in the past, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

wait what the gently caress there's even more poo poo happening what the gently caress

That one isn't recent

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
What was the “event” or controversy involving Lowtax that led to a bunch of moderators stepping down as a silent protest or w/e lol ………. Was that the whole kerfuffle with Koalas March and starting Negrotown ?

I remember a solid 40% or so of moderators stepping down at once but the details elude me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lil poopendorfer posted:

What was the “event” or controversy involving Lowtax that led to a bunch of moderators stepping down as a silent protest or w/e lol ………. Was that the whole kerfuffle with Koalas March and starting Negrotown ?

you have to be more specific because this happened multiple times lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the major one was the news about him being a wifebeater another one was him showing up and doing stupid lowtax poo poo and a bunch of mods and admins stepping down out of frustration because they knew he was just going to leave again in a day anyway and it wasnt worth putting out the fires he was causing

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ok I gotta go on an 8 hour drive (just before eid... Which lol its not gonna be just 8 hours I think) but this whole mess is just so many unforced errors, dear god.

Anyway I alluded to it a while back without naming names, but cinci was the one who told me I should seriously consider resigning as mod because I joked that moderating was making me day drink. I just wanted to post a picture of the cocktail I made gdi

(Gin with honey and lime with some passionfruit syrup and crushed dragon fruit)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Ok I gotta go on an 8 hour drive (just before eid... Which lol its not gonna be just 8 hours I think) but this whole mess is just so many unforced errors, dear god.

Anyway I alluded to it a while back without naming names, but cinci was the one who told me I should seriously consider resigning as mod because I joked that moderating was making me day drink. I just wanted to post a picture of the cocktail I made gdi

oh my loving god

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

drat that looks tasty and I want one

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is Yuki. I may have given her a cube of white cheddar and now she is goin' bananas for more and is spontaneously doing every trick she knows to see if I'll give her one

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hello Yuki

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Heath posted:

This is Yuki. I may have given her a cube of white cheddar and now she is goin' bananas for more and is spontaneously doing every trick she knows to see if I'll give her one

i want to give yuki cheddar

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice cat, listen I need a quick rundown of the recent scandal without reading 40 pages.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Wormskull posted:

Nice cat, listen I need a quick rundown of the recent scandal without reading 40 pages.

Cincinnati zoo sniper doxed on his undoxxed rerreg and fritz let free as in beer doxx lady radia.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Boba Pearl posted:

Cincinnati zoo sniper doxed on his undoxxed rerreg and fritz let free as in beer doxx lady radia.

wire in a fire, represent the seven games
and a government for hire and a combat site

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Wormskull posted:

A D&D poster re-regged after being doxxed, a D&D mod outed him, the horse admin helped him cover his tracks

the craziest gbs ukraine guy who parasocialed himself into believing he was fighting a literal war told the horse admin he was going to post a bunch of private messages from Lady Radia to prove he wasn't a creep, horse admin twiddled his thumbs, lady radia got doxxed and autobanned

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Sometimes I think SA exists as one of those number stations to create random word generations through internet drama.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

an endless cacophony of people shouting whiskey tango foxtrot into a ham radio

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Joey McChrist posted:

an endless cacophony of people shouting whiskey tango foxtrot into a ham radio

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

where's the pizza

did you get a meatlovers

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

A D&D poster re-regged after being doxxed, a D&D mod outed him, the horse admin helped him cover his tracks

the craziest gbs ukraine guy who parasocialed himself into believing he was fighting a literal war told the horse admin he was going to post a bunch of private messages from Lady Radia to prove he wasn't a creep, horse admin twiddled his thumbs, lady radia got doxxed and autobanned

cross-post from cspam but lol

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

imagining a mod giving someone a sixer along with a message saying "don't post that" and thinking it will not inspire the most insane post that user has ever made 6 hours later

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
best ten dollars i ever spent almost 20 years ago my loving god this website

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Nice

Heath posted:

Nice

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
ah yes, the timeless solution to prove you're not being creepy is to post all of your private correspondence with the complainant in public

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is it possible for things to not be on fire on this website for like a week? maybe?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Captain Invictus posted:

is it possible for things to not be on fire on this website for like a week? maybe?

No

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Those look great! I do something similar with pomegranate and grapefruit juices.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I am being PROSECUTED and PERSECUTED and EXECUTED because I made a spreadsheet to prove my posting opinions. Is it a crime to make a spreadsheet. I think not. Yet here I am, on the cross. That's what it's like when people on a forum don't like you anymore.

pentyne posted:

seems relevant

Thank you for reposting this legendary exchange.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

rarely, but the longer it goes without a fire the worse the fire is when it inevitably happens.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

this image is making me want to day drink; that's bad

this image is of a dog; that's good

Hello Yuki

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the lovely pink my rear end

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

rarely, but the longer it goes without a fire the worse the fire is when it inevitably happens.
shitposts, the dry underbrush buildup of forums

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

the lovely pink my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I invented a cocktail when I was bored at home due to a cyclone closing our work. Brandy, frangelico, cream, chai syrup, shake in ice and serve in a martini glass.

It was delicious. Throwing stuff together is fun and would highly recommend mixing spirits and flavours for shits and giggles.