Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Dango Bango posted:

I'm not clicking this dude's link, but I assume this is all based on Dave and Bryan's speculation on WOR last night?

It's basically just "They're doing Night of Champions in Saudi Arabia, the gimmick at Night of Champions is every championship gets defended, Sami isn't allowed in Saudi Arabia, Kevin refuses to go, so they might lose the titles before that show." No mention of Bryan or Dave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Just run an angle where Sami and Kev get suspended for a week that just so happens to coincide with the Saudi show. Then have a tag match at Night of Champions for the super special Greatest Tag Team Ever championship that is conveniently never mentioned again. Piece of cake

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MJeff posted:

It's basically just "They're doing Night of Champions in Saudi Arabia, the gimmick at Night of Champions is every championship gets defended, Sami isn't allowed in Saudi Arabia, Kevin refuses to go, so they might lose the titles before that show." No mention of Bryan or Dave.

Got it. That was exactly what Dave and Bryan were talking about on WOR. But it's such an obvious issue that making the same points is most likely coincidence.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/TheEnemiesPE3/status/1648132464865419265

Absolutely no chance is Cody beating this guy.

oh good he's a cowboy now lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

oh good he's a cowboy now lol

So don't call him a cowboy
Until you've seen him ride
'Cause a Stetson hat and them fancy boots
Don't tell you what's inside, no

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

New Danganronpa game looking sweet

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Tozawa rules
https://i.imgur.com/1mBNLiB.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/rvGdBy0.mp4

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

looks great digital jedi.... looks like a lot of fun

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

remember when akira tozawa was a wrestler

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Alaois posted:

who

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I mostly remember him getting jobbed out to Enzo for months before becoming a 24/7 geek

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like how they all just look like some fuckin guy. this has helped trick me into thinking its real

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Alaois posted:

Imagining Tozawa vs Shun at Kobe World, what a thing that would be.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
everyone in the fed is a cowboy now. suit Cody the last holdout

https://twitter.com/toxlcattractlon/status/1648146449908023297?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao all those piped in boos then they cut to people in the crowd cheering.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

From Brock to Trish, it seems like a lot of people are into cowboy poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Cowboys stink

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Pretend I posted sting with a cowboy hat poorly photoshopped on his head. Good night.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Dango Bango posted:

I'm not clicking this dude's link, but I assume this is all based on Dave and Bryan's speculation on WOR last night?
It's based off Sami Zayn not being able to enter Saudi Arabia and Kevin Owens supporting his best friend

Anyway wrestlers trying to work-shoot how they won't show up to work is the lamest stuff. Stand for something or stop whining about it. Sasha and Naomi stood up for what they believed in and great for them.

Tampa Bae fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Apr 18, 2023

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sandman McMahon posted:

Just run an angle where Sami and Kev get suspended for a week that just so happens to coincide with the Saudi show. Then have a tag match at Night of Champions for the super special Greatest Tag Team Ever championship that is conveniently never mentioned again. Piece of cake

Yes but have you considered that Sami is an indie geek and Kevin Owens isn't a 6 foot 3 steroid freak, so nobody wants to see them as champions, according to a local 84 year old man.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I mean, Trish ALWAYS had the look going on.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Can’t wait until Cody strikes it big in Hollywood and gets to host SNL and thank executiveproducer lorne miiiiiiichaels

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cowboy Cody Rhodes is here to rope cattle and get his rear end kicked.. and he's all outta cattle

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

sba posted:

Can’t wait until Cody strikes it big in Hollywood and gets to host SNL and thank executiveproducer lorne miiiiiiichaels

lol

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

edit: wrong page

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Apr 18, 2023

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Tampa Bae posted:

It's based off Sami Zayn not being able to enter Saudi Arabia and Kevin Owens supporting his best friend

Anyway wrestlers trying to work-shoot how they won't show up to work is the lamest stuff. Stand for something or stop whining about it. Sasha and Naomi stood up for what they believed in and great for them.

I will never get mad at wrestlers being passive aggressively mad at WWE because that would make me a hypocrite, passive aggressively hating your job is the way and the light

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Cowboy Cody Rhodes is here to rope cattle and get his rear end kicked.. and he's all outta cattle

That's a good way to set him up to lose to a returning jimmy wang yang

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol Cody basically said "that's not cowboy poo poo, that's coward poo poo" on Raw.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Are Cody and Brock fighting over who gets to call themselves a cowboy?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Summerslam’s theme song:

(Vince will have heard it for the first time and assume it’s hip and new)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28YQowZ0cvI

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

lol Cody basically said "that's not cowboy poo poo, that's coward poo poo" on Raw.

I guess they didn't like his original pitch "Who the hell told you it was open rodeo night?"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Kid Rock looks like he smells loving terrible.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Kid Rock is a horrible, disgusting man, but Bawitdaba is a good song so there's arguments on both sides.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I think it's "Bear with the bear" but with an accent.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

Summerslam’s theme song:

(Vince will have heard it for the first time and assume it’s hip and new)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28YQowZ0cvI

Vince is already aware of Kid Rock, lest we forget one of his finest contributions to the business

https://youtu.be/Id7LoFARr0Q

edit: such an important moment in history deserves better than a 10th generation bootleg VHS quality video

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Apr 18, 2023

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
RADIO EDIT

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Vince is already aware of Kid Rock, lest we forget one of his finest contributions to the business

https://youtu.be/Id7LoFARr0Q

edit: such an important moment in history deserves better than a 10th generation bootleg VHS quality video

vince taking a punch and sliding down the ramp is amazing

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

"Have you seen my friend Seth Rollins? Because I got that bitch a donut!"

"Why does Seth Rollins have friends and a storyline?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Seth just perpetually looks like he’s in Griff Tannen’s 2015 gang.