Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
I'm in a similar position. Need spiders to trade for swords. But also need someone to want to trade spiders for swords, as they do not always want to give away swords for a few hundred spiders. I also need frogs to trade for swords, but the person who wants frogs instead of swords only wants the frogs once.

I also need to find bags filled with golden fish because some golden fish are more of a pain to catch than others, and it's impossible to catch a gold-colored fish in a fishing net, but someone is managing to catch them with, or at least place them into, a cloth bag. But only the 7th cloth bag.

I also need to drink enough orange juice and arnold palmers to jog through Raptor-land until I'm good enough at exploring that I can buy a bear and a capybara, since I'm already good enough at farming, crafting, and fishing to own a bear and a capybara.

HPanda fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Apr 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

You can never have enough corn or spiders.

I think I only need another 600 spiders to do the quest I'm on... though I'm sure I'll need more at some point.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Ruggan posted:

its ok, grow some corn

Son of a bitch, I can't gift Roomba corn!

I'll read the list later today

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

:argh: post your in-game names, i am sitting on 7000 spiders

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Looks like you got mine. Thank you for the spiders!

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ruggan posted:

I made this earlier today for the new adventure

We are not worthy!

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

…. Time egg?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

EGG HAS 4 CORNER. SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY. TIME EGG. WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION. 4 CORNER EGG PROVES 1. EGG

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Spaced God posted:

EGG HAS 4 CORNER. SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY. TIME EGG. WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION. 4 CORNER EGG PROVES 1. EGG

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

oldskool posted:

I could use some spiders.

I mean, I could use everything really (oh god lv 80 exploration experience is only 10% of the way to lv 99 what have I done with my life) but if you’re offering…

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah lol if you have 7000 of them I could totally use some as well.

KittenJucerSupreme
Feb 12, 2023

by the sex ghost

oldskool posted:

I literally chugged a bunch of lemonade to get the last of the spiders I need for this help request right before I checked the forums lol, but ftr my game name is KittenJuicerSupreme

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

KittenJucerSupreme posted:

I literally chugged a bunch of lemonade to get the last of the spiders I need for this help request right before I checked the forums lol, but ftr my game name is KittenJuicerSupreme

Spend gold on increasing your mailbox

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

twincityhacker in game would enjoy some spiders. I already accepted MarcusSA gift of OJ today so there should be room.

KittenJucerSupreme
Feb 12, 2023

by the sex ghost

rafikki posted:

Spend gold on increasing your mailbox

I put what I had in but its not much! Thank you though!

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
Anyone here have an egg 07 for reasonable trade? I'd really like to get that time egg thingy but I'm going for the 1m stamina merit badge now and have also been having terrible luck with the EGG drops. I see them going for 50G in trade chat, or I have a ton of drinks if someone would rather have those.

KittenJucerSupreme posted:

I picked this up on my phone about 2-3 weeks ago now maybe after reading bits of this thread and I just wanted to say- gently caress all of you, I hate you. I've spent days drinking lemonade so I can find spiders but I never have enough spiders, yet I can't stop. What have you all done to me.

Corn and spiders I managed but I've been plinking away at the hops quests for like four months now because I refuse to grow hops. gently caress you George, you only get the hops I get from my pets.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

bbcisdabomb posted:

Anyone here have an egg 07 for reasonable trade? I'd really like to get that time egg thingy but I'm going for the 1m stamina merit badge now and have also been having terrible luck with the EGG drops. I see them going for 50G in trade chat, or I have a ton of drinks if someone would rather have those.

Corn and spiders I managed but I've been plinking away at the hops quests for like four months now because I refuse to grow hops. gently caress you George, you only get the hops I get from my pets.

I gotcha. Same username as profile?

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

HPanda posted:

I gotcha. Same username as profile?

Yep! What do you want in return?

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
No payment needed. I’ve gotten so much stuff from goons, just feels good to be able to contribute.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Ugh…25 Grab Bag 07s and not a single golden flier. These things are just awful.

KittenJucerSupreme
Feb 12, 2023

by the sex ghost

bbcisdabomb posted:

I've actually been putting off things like corn and wheat and focusing on stuff like eggplants and hops lol. Just now getting to doing the 200 corn requesrs. I've been playing in like big bursts though instead of only like checking the game once a day.

Also, thanks to everyone sending stuff! Appreciate it greatly.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003

oldskool posted:

Jack Donaghy, still hunting for spiders!

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Good lord the first basket I got from the maze gave me 5 Egg 01s

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018
Looks like I need to be 4x99 for the next part of the egg quests, and that just ain’t happening in the next 11 days haha
So! Passing on the Egg Kindness for anyone still with egg quests they can do:

E1 x 2
E2 x 3
E4 x 1
E5 x 1
E6 x 1
E8 x 4
E9 x 4
E10 x 2
E11 x 1
E12 x 11

Not asking for anything in return goons have already more than paid it forward, just let me know which eggs you need!

Edit: current egg counts!

littleratbastard fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Apr 18, 2023

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

littleratbastard posted:

Looks like I need to be 4x99 for the next part of the egg quests, and that just ain’t happening in the next 11 days haha

E1 x 5
E2 x 3
E4 x 1
E5 x 1
E6 x 5
E7 x 4
E8 x 4
E9 x 4
E10 x 3
E11 x 1
E12 x 11

Not asking for anything in return goons have already more than paid it forward, just let me know which eggs you need!

If no goons ask for any soon, I'd sell them at least Egg 1 and 10. I dunno how far in you are but Egg 1 and 10 are going for like 50g each. and all that gold can get you tons of LNs and APs to level up quickly

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

littleratbastard posted:

E1 x 5
E2 x 3
E4 x 1
E5 x 1
E6 x 5
E7 x 4
E8 x 4
E9 x 4
E10 x 3
E11 x 1
E12 x 11

I'll take 2 egg 1 and 1 egg 10 if you can spare it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I have 3 Egg 10s left if anyone needs. (Marcus's post reminded me of them)

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

littleratbastard posted:

E1 x 5
E2 x 3
E4 x 1
E5 x 1
E6 x 5
E7 x 4
E8 x 4
E9 x 4
E10 x 3
E11 x 1
E12 x 11

I could use 1x Egg 6. Ign is same as here.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
I’d love an egg 06 if you’re offering.

Name is the same here.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

littleratbastard posted:

E1 x 5
E2 x 3
E4 x 1
E5 x 1
E6 x 5
E7 x 4
E8 x 4
E9 x 4
E10 x 3
E11 x 1
E12 x 11

I would love one E1, two E6, and two E7, if you have any remaining. Same name in-game.

I have multiples (>2) of all the other eggs if anyone needs them, just let me know.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

littleratbastard posted:

E1 x 5
E2 x 3
E4 x 1
E5 x 1
E6 x 5
E7 x 4
E8 x 4
E9 x 4
E10 x 3
E11 x 1
E12 x 11

If you still have 2x Egg07 I'd be real happy! ign bbcisdabomb

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018

Barreft posted:

If no goons ask for any soon, I'd sell them at least Egg 1 and 10. I dunno how far in you are but Egg 1 and 10 are going for like 50g each. and all that gold can get you tons of LNs and APs to level up quickly

Haha, I’m only in the 80s for exploring and crafting so I got a Long way to go before 99 for either of them, I’m in no rush to power level so I’ll just grab the quest and more eggs next year when it comes back!

In the mean time, sent out eggs to those who asked!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Thanks! I wrapped up the quest.

If people need more eggs post and I’m sure we can fill the request.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

littleratbastard posted:

Haha, I’m only in the 80s for exploring and crafting so I got a Long way to go before 99 for either of them, I’m in no rush to power level so I’ll just grab the quest and more eggs next year when it comes back!

When I was in the 90s in exploring it took like 1500 APs to hit 99. and they're going for around 450 AP per 100g

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
The rules of the FarmRPG-verse are weird. I can't mail antlers but I can mail fishing nets, the only thing antlers are used for?

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

littleratbastard posted:

You are awesome, thank you! I will definitely repay you every time I see your mailbox empty!

littleratbastard
Aug 18, 2018

Wandering Orange posted:

You are awesome, thank you! I will definitely repay you every time I see your mailbox empty!

No problem mate, I’m glad I could help! And thank you so much for the gold and orange juice too!!

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

littleratbastard posted:

No problem mate, I’m glad I could help! And thank you so much for the gold and orange juice too!!

What's your account name?

e: found it

Barreft fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Apr 18, 2023

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Thank you for the egg! Was able to finish off that early quest line, so if anyone is missing an egg, I can join in the supply effort.

Won’t be hitting Explorer 99 until after the month is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

HPanda posted:

Thank you for the egg! Was able to finish off that early quest line, so if anyone is missing an egg, I can join in the supply effort.

Won’t be hitting Explorer 99 until after the month is over.

What's your name? I'm still only 3 months old so my inventory limits me hard but I can send some OJ to you and ratbastard