Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
sensible_chuckle.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
you need therapy not weed

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm realizing that they're trolling. The newly regged account gives me that thought.

haha I just assumed it was whoever else usually uses that av without looking, I don't even remember what poster that is but this seemed very out of character

you're prolly right but who cares, weed thread, I'll play baseball against strawmen all day, AND IT WILL BE MORE LIKE BASEBALL THAN THE CALL-OF-DUTY-PACED poo poo THAT THE MLB IS ROLLING OUT RIGHT NOW

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
I was assigned this av by a corrupt person

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

that g ova there posted:

I'm not trolling. I'm socially conservative because I'm a born-again Christian that is saving myself for marriage. I conform to a Seventh Day Adventist lifestyle and have had demons exorcised out of me by the power of Jesus Christ. I just love smoking God's plant though. My SO comes from a country with much violence because of the drug trade, and has as a result subsequent culturally--based views on marijuana. We're both in our mid-30s and preparing for marriage but I don't like the drugs, God's garden of eden drugs love me.

hmm:

* you don't brush your teeth or have a job
* your dying wish is to smoke hella weed with the goat man
* your first post after registering here as a new user was a FYAD reference in GBS, clearly a sign of a new user who is Very Serious
* since registering what is almost certainly not your only account, you've posted roughly twice as much as I have, a clear sign of mental disorder

is that you epic prison guy

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Cabbages and Kings posted:

hmm:

* you don't brush your teeth or have a job
* your dying wish is to smoke hella weed with the goat man
* your first post after registering here as a new user was a FYAD reference in GBS, clearly a sign of a new user who is Very Serious
* since registering what is almost certainly not your only account, you've posted roughly twice as much as I have, a clear sign of mental disorder

is that you epic prison guy

I brush my teeth every day with non-fluoride organic toothpastes. Just pulled out a HELLA clean new toothbrush this morning. This is my only account. This is why Jesus tells us not to judge and vengeance will be his.

FWIW I imprisoned epic prison guy and if I had 100lbs of muscle on me, would beat his rear end.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Don't feed the troll!

Smoke weed instead.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Macichne Leainig posted:

Smoke weed instead.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

that g ova there posted:

I'm not trolling. I'm socially conservative because I'm a born-again Christian that is saving myself for marriage. I conform to a Seventh Day Adventist lifestyle and have had demons exorcised out of me by the power of Jesus Christ. I just love smoking God's plant though. My SO comes from a country with much violence because of the drug trade, and has as a result subsequent culturally--based views on marijuana. We're both in our mid-30s and preparing for marriage but I don't like the drugs, God's garden of eden drugs love me.

Lol I dated a seventh day Adventist for awhile. Y’all are loving crazies.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Im not in favor of that sort of lifestyle

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I exorcise my demons with blunt smoke.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

So I finally did the dynavap adjusta-bowl thing and it's awesome. small bowl, few puffs, feel just as high. this may be the answer to my weed problems (need to smoke less but get more high).

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

onesixtwo posted:

Lol I dated a seventh day Adventist for awhile. Y’all are loving crazies.

I'm crazy like Krazyzie Bone just tryna gently caress tryna have no babies

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh, is that what's going on here, got it

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
lmaoing at this selective profligacy

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I like to post in places I don't normally post lmaooooooo gotteeeeeem

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Macichne Leainig posted:

Smoke weed instead.

I did and when I came back things were better here

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Well on this threads recommendation I now have a Dynavap M+ with a dyna coil and FMJ in the mail. Better be worth all your fuss!

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
the fmj really makes it hard to gently caress up or have a bad time

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Good, because for some reason ordering from the Simrell website was a huge pain in the rear end. It wouldn't take my card, so I had to dig into my old PayPal account that I hadn't touched for like four years. But in a stroke of luck, my PayPal had birthday money from my dad from three years ago. Ultimately, this was a net positive for my trouble.

FYI the Dynavap website is offering 20% for what I assume to be all of their accessories for a 4/19 sale. If you want to get a fancy lighter or something.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Is there a thread for shrooms dosing and preparation? I have my first batch going and itd be good to know how to prep them so I don’t lose my mind

Also weed is good all hail weed

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Is there a thread for shrooms dosing and preparation? I have my first batch going and itd be good to know how to prep them so I don’t lose my mind

Psychedelics Megathread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3457375&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Thank u friend

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm both curious about shrooms & terrified to accidentally do them under the wrong circumstances (the wrong mood, the wrong people, the wrong time, etc.), so I haven't tried them yet

Scornful Sexbot posted:

:hmmyes:

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm both curious about shrooms & terrified to accidentally do them under the wrong circumstances (the wrong mood, the wrong people, the wrong time, etc.), so I haven't tried them yet

Just don't do that many your first time. Get a little spacey and feel it out. You don't have to do a heroic dose on the first go.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

YeahTubaMike posted:

same same, thankfully I have someone very experienced who said they're willing to babysit me my first time lol

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I bought a pack of those Mike Tyson ears and they work. I hope he's kicking some money back to Evander Holyfield.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

that g ova there posted:

It's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up, it's coming up

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

You can't really re-dose shrooms so start with a gram and try adding a gram each following time until you have a bad time.

Good friends and a private space is the gold standard but as long as the mood is high and the environment welcoming it should be fine with a low dose.

My first trip was 4g of Atlantis truffles in vondel park and while it was absolutely trouble free it was definitely a rocky start until I realised everyone else was doing exactly the same thing as me: tripping balls in a beautiful park and laughing about it.

Don't do what my friend did and aspire to be 0.001% shrooms by body weight and ingest 9 grams in a foolish attempt to "face his demons"

Laserface fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Apr 19, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Can someone tell me why all of these jobs that would be the ultimate jobs for a lazy person - where you just get paid to sit there and occupy a room unsupervised overnight and maybe answer a phone call or shuffle some papers around - are the only ones that require drug tests

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Usually because you're the only one there and you're there for a reason and it's to not be on drugs.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

deep dish peat moss posted:

Can someone tell me why all of these jobs that would be the ultimate jobs for a lazy person - where you just get paid to sit there and occupy a room unsupervised overnight and maybe answer a phone call or shuffle some papers around - are the only ones that require drug tests

I work as a night auditor at a hotel. I have approximately 5 to 6 hours of free time in an average shift, have no manager lording over me during the night, and generally have excellent job security because nobody wants to work nights -- and I've worked at a few hotels, not a single one drug tested me. Usually because if they drug tested they'd have to fire the entire kitchen staff, the maintenance guy, and half the front desk.

That all being said, I generally avoid being high at work, I'm not a functional human being when high and I've no idea how anyone manages it -- not to mention driving to and from. But if you're one of those people who can work stoned, look into night audit jobs at hotels.

Archonet fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Apr 19, 2023

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Kinda big difference between micro dosing a one hit and honkin' down a j-bone before strolling in.

I remember one time after taking a t-break I hit a friend's pen at work. The hustle n bustle of people getting loud at 6am was overstimulating for a bit, but I weathered the onset and was fine.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
A high CBD low THC one hitter would be great for that night audit job.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie
also if you fellas want an additional chuckle: the only job that drug tested me that I really didn't expect was my veeeery first one, doing -- get ready for this -- stocking shelves at a grocery store. Keeping in mind that I lived in the whitest, most milquetoast suburban loving neighborhood, this job was a mile from my house, and I am a pasty ginger poo poo who had not even tried weed at this time because I didn't have a connection. "nope, gotta drug test you" -- for a job putting boxes on loving shelves. Meanwhile, I actually have very light accounting duties/have to do simple math on a nightly basis, and have a remarkable amount of responsibility as a night auditor (at least in terms of "you're the only one there, you have access to the cash drawer and the keys to everything, make sure the building doesn't burn down"), and they've at least apparently realized people are still capable of retaining these abilities regardless of their (off-duty) drug use.

But not that grocery store, not for putting boxes on shelves, nosiree. You could hurt someone. You could put a box in the wrong spot. And wouldn't that be just terrible?

Then again, this is the same grocery store that barred the stock clerks from listening to music through earbuds for "safety", while allowing the guys running the motorized floor buffers to do so. I do wonder myself if they're the ones getting stoned on the job, as their policies were often not ones I'd say were made by a sane, sober mind.

Archonet fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Apr 19, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

turns out the war on drugs was unjustified

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Archonet posted:

also if you fellas want an additional chuckle: the only job that drug tested me that I really didn't expect was my veeeery first one, doing -- get ready for this -- stocking shelves at a grocery store.

LifeSunDeath posted:

turns out the war on drugs was unjustified

:hmmyes: drug tests for entry level jobs are racist and classist :hmmyes:

I used to have a whole routine for getting high before my lovely retail job - get to work a half hour early, find a remote parking lot, use Visine (:science: use it BEFORE you smoke for best effect! :science:), :350:, smoke a cigarette, run the AC for five minutes blowing hard on my shirt, go inside and wash my hands and use a tiny bit of mouthwash.

Sometimes I'd overdo it and get a little bit too high, but I was working retail sales for a cell phone store in 2004, soo :shrug: The really hosed up part is when I realized that I sold better high, because I could connect with the dipshit customers better

EDIT

this was also in 2004, long before medicinal weaponized weed. also double :lol::lol: at how vape carts made that entire routine totally pointless

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Apr 19, 2023

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
You could move to new york, or get a remote job from there. It's illegal for employers to test for thc.

Or you could wait for the government to accidentally make it illegal for the rest of the USA to test. Hey, it might happen tomorrow with this timeline.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Been listening to Jello Biafra's new podcast and extremely surprised and amused that he is a huge pothead and used to be a hippie. And Al Jorgensen, somehow, is also a weedhead and hasn't turned chuddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Philthy posted:

You could move to new york, or get a remote job from there. It's illegal for employers to test for thc.

oh poo poo that rules