Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

This would have been a much better final post for the page. Welp.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Borscht posted:

This is how we ended up with 'cocoa barbie snowflake" after she got dumped on our street.

My favorite dog name is still my friend who named her little foo foo purse dog Duchess Thunderpussy.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Kenning posted:

Unfortunately, a swastika does look cool. It's got a punchy geometric design. It's just the everything that makes it Not Good To Draw.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576?s=20

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Phanatic posted:

I've never seen a newspaper have a stroke before.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Kenning posted:

Unfortunately, a swastika does look cool. It's got a punchy geometric design. It's just the everything that makes it Not Good To Draw.

It has those recognizable proportions because they used a 5-unit grid. That’s why when you see a Greek meander constructed using the same grid it looks very nazi-like and is a common dogwhistle of the moron labe volk.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

marshmallow creep posted:

I watched Danger 5 when my daughter was about the same age and one day I got drunk and left it on so she watched some while I was asleep. She decided Hitler and the Nazis were funny and started drawing Hitler staches on her Barbies and once drew a swastika and put it in the front window facing our predominantly black and Hispanic neighborhood.

I bet Suzie didn't appreciate that one bit

Did they think the snake was going to eat the cow

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did they think the snake was going to eat the cow

snakes can unhinge their jaws to eat prey bigger than their mouths

Bohemian Cowabunga
Mar 24, 2008

Tenebrais posted:

snakes can unhinge their jaws to eat prey bigger than their mouths

I should call her

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I imagine the cow slurping up the snake like spaghetti.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

not going to watch bluey so I am safe

Any man who would trade Bluey for safety deserves neither

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Hey now, they didn't come up with the design

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

I’m glad they circled that so I knew what to read.

teethgrinder posted:

This would have been a much better final post for the page. Welp.

edit: lol I did not go to this page before replying

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Phanatic posted:

I've never seen a newspaper have a stroke before.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Lady and the Tramp-ing it with another jealous australian murder cow

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

gbut posted:

I had a toy German police car, like a Porsche 928 or something. One day in preschool I decided to draw it, so I added a bunch of swastikas on it. Because German, you know. Let’s just say it didn’t fly well in a communist country whose entire mythology was about defeating nazis.

They weren’t even the real swastikas, but two staples crossing over.

When a guy I know was like five or six years old, he was over at a friend's house where they were playing with sidewalk chalk. One of them invented a cool-looking little squared off spiral. So they proceeded to draw a bunch of them. Big and small. All over the driveway.

Perhaps this is a good point to mention that this guy has an extremely German last name, and his friend is from a Jewish family.

They both learned a bit of history that day, as they denazified the driveway with garden hose and scrub brushes under the friend's mom's stern gaze.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Say you've never seen a cow give birth without saying you've never seen a cow give birth.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Glad I'm not the only one

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Kenning posted:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Pasta Boalongese

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Good Luck, eh Schultzy? How'd that work out for Adolf?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Them current day dumbshits are still rolling with those design rejects aren't they lmao

What was this moron label thing again? Is it supposed to spell something out if you read is crossways or something? Not gonna google it lol

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Karate Bastard posted:

What was this moron label thing again? Is it supposed to spell something out if you read is crossways or something? Not gonna google it lol

Molon labe.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ah, right.

...it is still a moron label though, right?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

thank you for your service

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Kenning posted:

I will forever curse the nazis for the stain their iconography has left that makes just about any interesting rotationally-symmetrical design incredibly suspect.

And, you know, all that other stuff.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Karate Bastard posted:

Ah, right.

...it is still a moron label though, right?

Undoubtedly.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Mister Speaker posted:

I will forever curse the nazis for the stain their iconography has left that makes just about any interesting rotationally-symmetrical design incredibly suspect.

And, you know, all that other stuff.

Every time I see someone wearing a Columbia fleece...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Humphreys posted:

One of my stepdads was of german origin and I didn't think anythig of it. One day I was being looked after by his parents and was drawing planes and armies and stuff. All one ones on fire had Nazi symbol. I didn't know anything other than cross bad, colourful circle good. His dad had a ful lon meltdown. And that's how we learnt he was a willing hitler youth member.

Wait so your stepgrandad was upset not that a child had drawn the swastika, but that a child had depicted his precious fascist planes getting wrecked?

Do I have that right?

That’s pathetic even by Hitler Youth standards.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

captainOrbital posted:

Every time I see someone wearing a Columbia fleece...

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the sun logo is an all time great

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
There's a clothing brand that's logo is HH which I find regrettable

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Slacks current logo is a swastika made of dicks.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The old Slack logo was so much better. A stylized and multicolored #, a symbol used in slack for channels/hashtags

"let's change it" "to what?" "I'm thinking, swastika"

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Data Graham posted:

The old Slack logo was so much better. A stylized and multicolored #, a symbol used in slack for channels/hashtags

"let's change it" "to what?" "I'm thinking, swastika"

"A swastika? No, that's insane! Swastikas are made out of lines, we ditched our last logo for being made out of cursèd lines!"
"Okay, what if the swastika was made out of dicks?"

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

Mauser posted:

There's a clothing brand that's logo is HH which I find regrettable

I outright refuse to buy Helly Hansen specifically because of that logo. Which is frustrating because it’s the only non-athletic outerwear available (especially for big and tall) in many small towns in Canada (because it’s owned by Canadian Tire, which also owns Marks Work Wearhouse).

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I got given a HH tote bag but refuse to use it as a white dude with a shaved head. My Asian partner on the other hand is all "score, sweet tote for me"

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

"Southern States" huh...

Their old logo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️