Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Captain Invictus posted:

imagine the cataclysmic ones that cyclops would make

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

HopperUK posted:

Someone swapped rodbeard and docbeard's avatars and it took me a minute to notice

They keep posting next to each other and it fucks me up

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

someone gave lollontee's avatar to another poster and it's loving me up too

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sub story where kiryu has to win a mtg tournament

Kiryu has experience with card games like Mesuking

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Boba Pearl posted:

Sometimes I think SA exists as one of those number stations to create random word generations through internet drama.

Joey McChrist posted:

an endless cacophony of people shouting whiskey tango foxtrot into a ham radio

This was inspiring. I went with news broadcast instead of ham and number stations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUKCM3P-GY

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

I believe, based on that other poster's posting, the particular choice of av was intentional.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

seems like i missed some choice drama. good.

Autisanal Cheese posted:

I believe, based on that other poster's posting, the particular choice of av was intentional.

a good avatar for bad posters

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Autisanal Cheese posted:

Is pentecoastal elites a known bad poster or something? None of their posts I've seen are anywhere near the dreck lollontee posts on a regular basis

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Is pentecoastal elites a known bad poster or something? None of their posts I've seen are anywhere near the dreck lollontee posts on a regular basis

no hes a good poster

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

mtg ftw. I'm gonna dig into the new set tomorrow morning

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Joey McChrist posted:

agreed totally. at least we got these guys

lmao but also that might be deec for my Jund EDH deck...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
iirc pentecoastal elites is fun but kinda bonkers and possibly legit schizophrenic by their admission

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

iirc pentecoastal elites is fun but kinda bonkers and possibly legit schizophrenic by their admission

Those are the best kind of posters imo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sounds like another mod doing some doxxing has hit the site lmao.

Fluffdaddy posted:

I have demodded Leon at this time for not respecting the privacy of users. For PI sake I won't go into details, but we have zero tolerance for not respecting the privacy of all users, no matter what our personal feelings are about them.

Can’t help them selves lol

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

I'm glad fluffdaddy is stepping up to just make poo poo happen now that it's been proven that jeff has less backbone than lowtax's corpse

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

I'm glad fluffdaddy is stepping up to just make poo poo happen now that it's been proven that jeff has less backbone than lowtax's corpse

Yeah there needs to be less hemming and hawing over this poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
another one? Where?

E: nm jesus chris lmao

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Owning my political posting enemies with a little light doxxing nbd

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

anyone who posted in dnd at any point could have warned you of this poo poo lol

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Imm gonna doxx lowtax, this is gonna be rich

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wait, no. It's a lot funnier than doxxing:

Yinlock posted:

This question got lost in the hubub about Koos' very funny post so here's an answer: In an attempt to own his most heinous posting enemy, Willa Rogers, Leon nameearched his name in Willa's post history and vice versa to prove that Willa had a one-sided obsession with him.

It was quickly discovered that to make this own Leon had edited his entire posting history to scrub out any mention of Willa's name

genuine lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tunicate posted:

Imm gonna doxx lowtax, this is gonna be rich

That’s really no way to get a head on this site.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

genuine lol

that was known for a while (yes he was still a mod) so I suspect he did something worse.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

that was known for a while (yes he was still a mod) so I suspect he did something worse.

Yeah it sounds like it’s something worse and more funny tbh

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

sunofa....

I already did the news and ad-read.

ffs, this is going to wait until I've had some more whisktye or tomorrow.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
ahaha now 16bbh is dunking on Leon

Famethrowa posted:

This is crazy person behavior and i'm (not really) shocked they didn't immediately demod him when this came to light wtf

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Frank Frank posted:

genuine lol

Literally none of that surprises me, which is kind of depressing.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
It was about doxxing. Nothing mega serious but the admins are understandably taking a zero-tolerance approach to mods being careless about this stuff. Can't elaborate without making poo poo worse but it was not about the Willa thing.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

ahaha now 16bbh is dunking on Leon

This is crazy person behavior and i'm (not really) shocked they didn't immediately demod him when this came to light wtf

Fritz was an admin.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HopperUK posted:

It was about doxxing. Nothing mega serious but the admins are understandably taking a zero-tolerance approach to mods being careless about this stuff. Can't elaborate without making poo poo worse but it was not about the Willa thing.

lol

Oh yeah and

Lmao

What a bunch of dumb mothefuckers

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

HopperUK posted:

\0/

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

genuine lol
Afaik that was well-known for a long time and probably not what Fluff is responding to right now, but I'm not sure.

Leon seems to have an insane history of being weirdly dishonest about random poo poo, sometimes to own posting rivals, but also in many cases for no clear reason at all. Just very confusing vibes at best

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just flush the turds and break out the toilet duck already, that crapper is dirty to the core

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

No reputable economist believes that 2.5 million people will be killed as a direct result of AHCA. If 10% of people without health insurance died as a result, then the U.S. would have had nearly 5 million people die in 2008. Same thing with the Porajmos figures. Nobody who has done serious research on the holocaust thinks that more than a million Romani were killed. The total for everyone, not just Romani, was likely several thousand.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

can we talk about this post from 5 years ago

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Joey McChrist posted:

just flush the turds and break out the toilet duck already, that crapper is dirty to the core

Sorry, too busy making all of the crazy people mods. Can't hear you.

Alaois posted:

"Oh ok, I can kinda see where he's going wi...oh. oh no."

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

HopperUK posted:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
weird how all the obvious red flag mods keep getting in hot water for a callous approach to PII

maybe someday we'll find the pattern

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Alaois posted:

what the *gently caress*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

weird how all the obvious red flag mods keep getting in hot water for a callous approach to PII

maybe someday we'll find the pattern

they should keep getting their mods from uspol, it's worked out great