Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I really wish I could share the videos I grabbed from a recorded (by the company then the recording was distributed to employees) "town hall" meeting at the racist and sexist company I quit early last year, but they keep taking it down anywhere I share it. Here's a transcript of some of the choice bits, maybe you can figure out why they don't want this being spread around on the internet.

Lmao, oof

I hope you are somewhere better now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Coolness Averted posted:

from the replies:

"Da Unpopular Opinion" is quite an apropos handle, if by unpopular they also mean mouth-breathing idiot

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mister Speaker posted:

So, real question, how much more of this poo poo are people going to listen to before they roll the guillotines up to the doorsteps of CEOs like this?

It does feel like things just keep getting worse and worse without any real pushback. Maybe the next banking crisis will finally foment cha-hahaha, I kid of course...

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bogus Adventure posted:

It does feel like things just keep getting worse and worse without any real pushback. Maybe the next banking crisis will finally foment cha-hahaha, I kid of course...

France has been going pretty hard, the US has a much more militarized police force, and we saw just how willing they are to turn it against us all in 2020. Remember we had a ton of blue governors and mayors calling on the national guard then. It's disheartening, but I don't really blame folks for being so broken down.

no thanks

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Goddamnit mom, am I not all the male attention you need?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I thought the whole point of the 1960s was that everyone was getting tattoos and nose rings, that is why the 60s were cool??

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lmao, oof

I hope you are somewhere better now

Lmao no, I moved on to a company that announced massive layoffs at 5:30am two months ago, so I'm currently in the midst of pretending other companies in this industry aren't just as lovely while I die a little more inside.

But yes I left the awful place after calling out sexism and ageism that took place when pushing out the most amazing woman I've ever worked with (who was the entire reason I went to work there) and the oldest guy on my team. The new head of engineering (who name-dropped Netflix in literally every meeting I was ever in with him) opened the team meeting after she tearfully announced her involuntary departure with the sentence, "Well, if everything is on schedule we should be having an awkward moment right about now."

HR did an "investigation" that went exactly like you expect (making sure no one had actually said anything legally actionable in an email), then when I refused to let it go they offered me 4 months' pay to go away; I already had another job offer in hand so I took it and just continue to put them on blast everywhere I can.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Coolness Averted posted:

France has been going pretty hard, the US has a much more militarized police force, and we saw just how willing they are to turn it against us all in 2020. Remember we had a ton of blue governors and mayors calling on the national guard then. It's disheartening, but I don't really blame folks for being so broken down.

no thanks
lady on the left looking like marge simpson

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I thought the whole point of the 1960s was that everyone was getting tattoos and nose rings, that is why the 60s were cool??

Boomer brains have completely melted to the point they're all relatively sure they lived forest gump
They all simultaneously burned their draft cards and proudly served in nam/were spit on when returning, they were part of the sexual revolution and the silent majority. It loving rules.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1648475083948822530?t=qv0DeSjW9MoejF9U7-AyEg&s=19

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

go on...

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

:f5:

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

I saw Nick Fuentes and M. Taylor Green fueding over the "Ali Alexander is apparently a pedo" thing, I think they're all fighting at this point.

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Given everything they do is projection, this is just making me wonder who Matt Walsh has locked in his closet

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Hell yes

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

reminder that SMS 2FA sucks, it looks like he had his SIM card cloned

don't tell the chuds though it's funny when it happens to them

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Endorph posted:

lady on the left looking like marge simpson

I see so many photos where like one or two ladies had the big beehive updos, and they always look super self-conscious about it. Like yeah, your hair is the tallest thing in this photo. What led to deciding on that hairdo? Did it map to a specific youth subculture?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
The bigger the hair the closer to god, y'all!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

I don't know about using the term "ladies" for that photo. It looks like they are all quite a bit younger than that. Like a junior high dance photo or something like that. Sure, old style hair and clothes, but not old people.

For starters, if that's the 1960's and nobody is holding a cigarette, that's a clue they might be very young.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

I'm so loving mad about egirls not having historically accurate costumes

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/punishedpants/status/1648482863665512449?t=UJk2CLrDc987Vx5odduCOw&s=19

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

repiv posted:

reminder that SMS 2FA sucks, it looks like he had his SIM card cloned

don't tell the chuds though it's funny when it happens to them

isnt birdsite's text 2fa a twitterblue feature? (because the inferior otp method is paid for somereason?!?)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Either his account was hacked or he’s having a complete breakdown

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1648485613329580034?s=20

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

You're thinking of punk and afterwards. Hippies didn't do piercings other than ear.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
If that photo is really from Walsh's number you can see that whoever has it is using 2FA to change the password to all his accounts including his Google account. drat I get the 2FA hate now

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

2FA SMS is dogshit for this exact reason that it's far less secure compared to authenticator program or ideally physical tokens but obviously the later isn't responsible.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

sad question posted:

Thinking you can beat your dog at Mortal Kombat is hubris. They are getting better:

https://twitter.com/mischiefanimals/status/1646631310268538881
Maybe I'm just a whiny bitch but I've grown to really hate funny animal videos that are just people bodily puppeting cats and dogs. Some of them are pretty mild, like scratching a cat's butt just offscreen in rhythm so it looks like they're grooving to a song, but I've seen some that really just grab and shake a distressed cat or jerk its front legs around violently and everyone's just like "wow, what an expressive cat!"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Lmao no, I moved on to a company that announced massive layoffs at 5:30am two months ago, so I'm currently in the midst of pretending other companies in this industry aren't just as lovely while I die a little more inside.

But yes I left the awful place after calling out sexism and ageism that took place when pushing out the most amazing woman I've ever worked with (who was the entire reason I went to work there) and the oldest guy on my team. The new head of engineering (who name-dropped Netflix in literally every meeting I was ever in with him) opened the team meeting after she tearfully announced her involuntary departure with the sentence, "Well, if everything is on schedule we should be having an awkward moment right about now."

HR did an "investigation" that went exactly like you expect (making sure no one had actually said anything legally actionable in an email), then when I refused to let it go they offered me 4 months' pay to go away; I already had another job offer in hand so I took it and just continue to put them on blast everywhere I can.

Sorry, that sucks :-(

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Americans need American flags hanging in their supermarkets, too? Do you just forget which country you're in every ten seconds or something??

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

OwlFancier posted:

I feel like seeing tony robbins tweet things is a pretty big red flag in and of itself...

Good point but you would think someone like Matt would think twice when someone is named in a half-billion dollar fraud lawsuit?

Guess not. :shrug:

Sally posted:

you ever drive a lincoln?

Fair.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Weatherman posted:

Americans need American flags hanging in their supermarkets, too? Do you just forget which country you're in every ten seconds or something??

American flags provide us Americans calming reassurance that we are in fact still in America and haven't crossed the border into Sharia Law Land or, even worse, into France.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Weatherman posted:

Imagine hating freedom this much

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

RatHat posted:

Either his account was hacked or he’s having a complete breakdown

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1648485613329580034?s=20

Uhh did nobody notice his blue checkmark? It's him, alright.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Is Matt Walsh the nazi with the hosed up head? And by that I mean it looks like someone took a hammer to it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You're going to have to be much more specific if you want far right weirdos with strange heads.

As far as I'm aware matt walsh looks relatively normal, though he has a lot of hair so it's hard to really tell what he looks like under that.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://twitter.com/TobynJacobs/status/1647845370960154624

dudes rock

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Dude is not sane sane, but he is San Diego sane.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Biplane posted:

Is Matt Walsh the nazi with the hosed up head? And by that I mean it looks like someone took a hammer to it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Why go through the effort of hacking someone's Twitter account and not show everyone all their creepy DMs to people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Weatherman posted:

Oh boy if you've never been there you have no idea how many flags there are. There are so many flags.