Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/yDsxSfH.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

uh ok sure why not do that....get horse help indeed.

She's lucky the horse didn't kick the poo poo out of her

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
That's obviously a horse, not an rear end.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dr_rat posted:

No wood paneling, it's obviously just layers of carpet all the way down.

You get frightened after pulling off the 5th layer of carpet and you run outside only to find that it's all carpet outside too

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Milo and POTUS posted:

You get frightened after pulling off the 5th layer of carpet and you run outside only to find that it's all carpet outside too

House of Carpet

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Then you start pulling off your skin and it's carpet underneath

*Junji Ito furiously takes notes*

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Unmute at your own risk

https://i.imgur.com/xIQpYpG.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Great tune

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Speaking of eating rear end.....

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

SPOTTED: Van Leeuwen Hidden Valley Ranch Ice Cream and the Rest of Van Leeuwen’s Spring 2023 Lineup

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Child tried to infiltrate the White House

He was not harmed, but lord those people look serious. Guantanamo Bay here he comes!

---- also, BREAKING! FOX News settled with Dominion. No trial :(

$787m. They were suing for like $1.6b

double curse.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Apr 18, 2023

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
And since there is a 0% chance Fox would settle with terms requiring it to change in any way, I guess Dominion will probably get some money but this was functionally the last chance for democracy to make any sort of inroads in the right-wing information space and it failed. Oh well, it was a good run

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Dr. Quarex posted:

And since there is a 0% chance Fox would settle with terms requiring it to change in any way, I guess Dominion will probably get some money but this was functionally the last chance for democracy to make any sort of inroads in the right-wing information space and it failed. Oh well, it was a good run

Dominion lawyers did say they have some other targets, coming up. But yeah, FOX was the big one. Just looked it up, and FOX is worth like $17B

"Fox Corporation issued a statement saying it was "pleased to have reached a settlement" and "hopeful" it would help the country move on.

"We acknowledge the court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects Fox’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards," the statement said. "We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.
"

I cannot roll my eyes hard enough

or yell GET hosed!!!!!!!! loud enough. The 780M is like 10X the cost of Dominion. And the rich will get richer

probably more schadenfreude material. but still.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Apr 18, 2023

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
This settlement avoids the possibility of the currently reigning God-Emperor Sam Alito from writing even more democracy ending precedent in favor of Fox, though. So there's the upside.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

dr_rat posted:

Cannibal frogs?

I think most frogs will eat whatever they can fit in their mouths, including other frogs.
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6913269479048776965

Edit: GDI can't get the vid to embed, can't remember what you do.

Smik fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 18, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

blight rhino posted:

Dominion lawyers did say they have some other targets, coming up. But yeah, FOX was the big one. Just looked it up, and FOX is worth like $17B

"Fox Corporation issued a statement saying it was "pleased to have reached a settlement" and "hopeful" it would help the country move on.

"We acknowledge the court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects Fox’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards," the statement said. "We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.
"

I cannot roll my eyes hard enough

or yell GET hosed!!!!!!!! loud enough. The 780M is like 10X the cost of Dominion. And the rich will get richer

probably more schadenfreude material. but still.

Oh, would you look at that. Yes, these developments are indeed startling, and surprising. Hugely unexpected. I bet no one saw this one coming huh?

Big get hosed to all involved.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet if more people got hosed, the world would be a better place.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
The only curse there is inflation. It hurts servers the same way it hurts everyone else.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Frank Frank posted:

The only curse there is inflation. It hurts servers the same way it hurts everyone else.

18% of 105.13 is 18.92…

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I'm guessing that's the Canonita in Las Vegas, they had a ~$100 food coupon or something, and the tip calculator thing ignores discounts

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Glottis posted:

I'm guessing that's the Canonita in Las Vegas, they had a ~$100 food coupon or something, and the tip calculator thing ignores discounts

yeah bet it's this

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Inceltown posted:

There are many things you do in college that are better than they should have been but nowhere near good enough to promote.

Kraft single in ramen broth is most definitely good enough to promote and recommend.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/conzmoleman/status/1647794410858348545

Murder is too good for this woman.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The General posted:

Kraft single in ramen broth is most definitely good enough to promote and recommend.
Yeah, it's legit South Korean comfort food, often with a little butter and sesame seeds. I don't put Kraft singles in "good" tonkotsu ramen, but Maruchan is fair game. It's delicious.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

(Seething rage intensifies)

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Knormal posted:

Really I think this can stand on its own legs in this thread.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I thought this was a zizek quote

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I put this in the weird fan art thread, but maybe it belongs here too.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LPotL fan art looking weird

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Cartoon Man posted:

Is the far left supposed to be Gonzo?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Goon Muppet blindness strikes again.

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Although unlike Muppets, the far left expects the hands-off approach to enact a movement.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Cartoon Man posted:

Fozzie looks like Harpo Marx if he got gigantism from drinking nerve tonic.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's supposed to be Beauregard, the caretaker of the Muppets Theatre.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Arrested for steak crimes.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

(Seething rage intensifies)

Her apology is equally infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Otana posted:

Her apology is equally infuriating.

I’m assuming she followed that up with sharing her multimillion dollar bonus that she received due to her employees’ hard work while she sat in “meetings”, as would be right and proper?