Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

with a fork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
iIRL mr plinket

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
imagine how hard the Bouncer roasted him after he walked in with the lasagna

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Tenkaris posted:

imagine how hard the Bouncer roasted him after he walked in with the lasagna

it is immensely pathetic lol

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

he was like our pet idiot it was great. every day i got to feel so much better about myself when i was struggling through unemployment and poo poo

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it was probably terrible lasagna too

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wheeee posted:

it was probably terrible lasagna too

lol undercooked Safeway rear end pasta with canned ragu-brand sauce poured all over it

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

a light layer of the cheapest shredded cheese he could find

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

would that really be more or less sad than if he like labored all day and came in with five star fare

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I'm not trying to clown on the covid thread cuz I still wear my mask every day but it is very funny to imagine a guy willingly bringing a dish to pass to a strip club becoming a respirator guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

talk about a 180 regarding public swapping of bodily fluids

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I'm not trying to clown on the covid thread cuz I still wear my mask every day but it is very funny to imagine a guy willingly bringing a dish to pass to a strip club becoming a respirator guy

:same:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

would that really be more or less sad than if he like labored all day and came in with five star fare

Either way they probably just dumped it in the trash assuming it had been cummed in

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

covid only lives on lap dances for five minutes tops read the cdc release

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spraying down the stage in front of you with disinfectant every 5 minutes until the bouncer makes you leave after a stripper busts her rear end because you made it too slippery

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

ok jasmine I'm leaving the single here on the stage I'm going to leave the room then you come in put it in your thong then you leave and I come back

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7Rq3GXSOY

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Platystemon posted:

Oh wow it turns out that the rapsheet entry understated how gross he is.

it was great i was there and i misremembered how bad it was, like i completely forgot that we had spent days telling him to not do this because it was a terrible idea

just gonna remember to drop this here too

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I do hope he ends up either in charge of or destroying Something Awful somehow because it would be a very Office Space end to the whole thing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

lol undercooked Safeway rear end pasta with canned ragu-brand sauce poured all over it

lmfao. full respirator while handing a stripper poo poo tier lasagna

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

exhausted stripper exiting into the alley after a 10 hour shift and this guy's out there with candles and a tablecloth over a dumpster like lady and the tramp

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

exhausted stripper exiting into the alley after a 10 hour shift and this guy's out there with candles and a tablecloth over a dumpster like lady and the tramp

lmfao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Hatebag posted:

Either way they probably just dumped it in the trash assuming it had been cummed in

That's like the best case scenario, nonzero chance that it had poison in it. I hope the bouncer took it and said they'd give it to the dancers and then made sure it went straight into the dumpster without anyone touching it.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"ahh christ he ran a power strip out here and he's got mario kart going on a crt tv, ANTHONY CAN YOU COME BACK HERE PLEASE?"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Buck Wildman posted:

hahahaha

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

he was like our pet idiot it was great. every day i got to feel so much better about myself when i was struggling through unemployment and poo poo

i agree in theory but in practice i hated him posting in the same spaces as me because like every other post was something creepy or sad or both and i felt like i was endorsing his posts unless i made fun of him for each one which gets tiring, you know?

on the other hand

Buck Wildman posted:

lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 85 days!

Hooplah posted:

i felt like i was endorsing his posts unless i made fun of him for each one which gets tiring, you know?

i dont know. where does this compulsion come from?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

i dont know. where does this compulsion come from?

actually listening to goons when they say "using the ignore list is for cowards" instead of just realizing it's a dumb joke

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Hatebag posted:

Trying to think of worse things to eat than lasagna before stripping. Maybe pambazos?

a kilo of pelmeni

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

actually listening to goons when they say "using the ignore list is for cowards" instead of just realizing it's a dumb joke

correct. need to keep the posting brain worms fed

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the ignore list is for cowards

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Hatebag posted:

Trying to think of worse things to eat than lasagna before stripping. Maybe pambazos?

IDK pole dancing seems like pretty heavy exercise, gotta carb load

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
rolling up to the strip club with a stack of dried lasagna sheets instead of cash

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

trying to tip with a jar of your grandma's marinara sauce

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dixon Chisholm posted:

a kilo of pelmeni

Oh yeah, or a bunch of soup dumplings

spacemang_spliff posted:

IDK pole dancing seems like pretty heavy exercise, gotta carb load

I think you're not gonna want a big load of cheese tumbling around in your guts if you're doing inversions on a pole and shaking your rear end around but I'm not a stripper

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the ignore list is for trump thread posters who never stop talking about themselves, like buddykins

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Hatebag posted:

Oh yeah, or a bunch of soup dumplings

I think you're not gonna want a big load of cheese tumbling around in your guts if you're doing inversions on a pole and shaking your rear end around but I'm not a stripper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=armZ3e0DZPc&t=6s

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 85 days!

it absolutely is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007