Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
I've been off TAfS for a while..the video format is still holding up? From a YouTube perspective it's a real good repertoire. And also, I think Adam did a great job with Finkelstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

adam was somehow good in this interview. i think he's more comfortable jew on jew

NGL I think this gave the MF confidence to be silly

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
I feel your pain :(

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Just like people from the balkans

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Brigadier Sockface posted:

I've been off TAfS for a while..the video format is still holding up? From a YouTube perspective it's a real good repertoire.

It's just falling off imo. I'm hoping that TAFS exists solely as a second act in the cumboys larger narrative arc in which they demonstrate the cliché about how getting rich and successful makes comedians terrible, and they will end up destitute before realizing being broke dipshits was what made them magic in the first place. I want them to reclaim the throne but for now lemonparty is a p. strong substitute with great energy

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021
was about to listen to lemonparty when I noticed their blurb said “voted best new comedy by the new york times”, and past guests include “james corden”

as both statements describe something I wouldn’t want to spend a single second on, frantic googling ensued - you got me, well played boys

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Charles Ingalls posted:

was about to listen to lemonparty when I noticed their blurb said “voted best new comedy by the new york times”, and past guests include “james corden”

as both statements describe something I wouldn’t want to spend a single second on, frantic googling ensued - you got me, well played boys

did you know cum town ysed to be recorded in the anthony cumia studios at the top of the empire state building

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021
people recommend redbar in this thread, im just playing it safe

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Charles Ingalls posted:

people a person recommend redbar in this thread, im just playing it safe

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Charles Ingalls posted:

people recommend redbar in this thread, im just playing it safe

Get headbar

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/uglyBastardv3/status/1648583659358674945

anyone watching fishtank.live? no idea who this "Jonathan Goldstriker" feller that's running the show is but he's hilarious.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I appreciate tafs for not doing the typical comedian thing and making a lazy podcast with a guest every week. it's cool they are trying to do something thats Nick's special interest.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Lol the ads for "displate" on lemon party

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Just release her near a farm, it's better for everyone

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Trillhouse posted:

https://twitter.com/uglyBastardv3/status/1648583659358674945

anyone watching fishtank.live? no idea who this "Jonathan Goldstriker" feller that's running the show is but he's hilarious.

lol can someone catch me up on what this is

sam hyde does big brother?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Just playing with baby toys lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
how can anyone tell what is happening there

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
total jerk move on her part to leave her door open

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Rufus Ping posted:

lol can someone catch me up on what this is

sam hyde does big brother?

yes, Big Brother but torture the contestants more ( you can pay 8 grand to take someone’s bed for the night, you can pay to make it very hot or very cold, etc). and also instead of model/actors from LA it’s weird zoomers from all over the country. no phones and the only entertainment is a book on Charles Manson, some board games, and a copy of Stuart Little 2 on DVD. They haven’t found the HDMI cord for the dvd player yet.

at one point they just had the fire detector low-battery chirp going off for awhile.

it’s six weeks and the grand prize is $10k

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

moist turtleneck posted:

total jerk move on her part to leave her door open

she was working on the puzzle at one point and one of the girls came up and asked her if she needed any help (presumably to bond over it). she just flatly replied “no” while the rest of the people stared at the wall for two hours. she rules.

pretty sure one of the guys is going through withdrawal. they also have the doorbell going off occasionally and he let out an extremely loud “gently caress”.

the first challenge, everyone got a baggie of rice and had to separate the whit jasmin rice from the slightly off-white basmati rice and give an accurate count of the grains. then they switched the color of the lights in the room halfway through so it was even harder to tell the difference. and sam dumped one guys rice on the ground and threw another’s down the hall.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I made an account so I could watch but was extremely bored?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

it’s only the second day and they haven’t activated the text-to-speech speakers for the chat or any of the punishments. (if they had the improv guy would certainly have been forced to sleep on the ground)

it’s just fun to have on in the background

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Trillhouse posted:

it’s only the second day and they haven’t activated the text-to-speech speakers for the chat or any of the punishments. (if they had the improv guy would certainly have been forced to sleep on the ground)

my guy this is competing with all the other poo poo people "have on in the background", it's trash

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Alright I’ve never been into something like this but I’m hooked after 15 minutes

All systems just went down in the house

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Whatever man that shits boring who cares

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Dire.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Queueing up another 8 hours of Tibetan singing bowl

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
personally i think it will pick up when people spam text to speech to yell the n word at the contestants 5000 times a day

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Queueing up another 8 hours of Tibetan singing bowl

pls stay out of my youtube history it helps me get centered in the morning

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lemonparty rules lol someone make a thread I’m too lazy

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

slave to my cravings posted:

Lemonparty rules lol someone make a thread I’m too lazy

I will do it later tonight if someone gives me the thread title. Like I’ve been thinking about posting for days and I’ll have a half assed OP but the title really needs to pop.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
alright I'll listen to lemon party. been trying pendejo time but it's too depressing sometimes lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Charles Ingalls posted:

owned

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Gone Fashing posted:

alright I'll listen to lemon party. been trying pendejo time but it's too depressing sometimes lol

The pendejos will not be funny if they get money

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
listened to the latest ep and it's good. good riffs.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
So sad to watch Cum Town die like this. Stav forever

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Cael posted:

I will do it later tonight if someone gives me the thread title. Like I’ve been thinking about posting for days and I’ll have a half assed OP but the title really needs to pop.

You know what? Charles Ingalls's comment was the inspiration I needed.

Please come enjoy the lemonparty therad where every day I expect us to inch closer to saying something that will get the thread shutdown, a fate befitting the logical successor to cum town.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Gone Fashing posted:

listened to the latest ep and it's good. good riffs.

Nick's quick bit on having to find a gay snake to do snake charming was pretty funny

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

First of all, I could tie my dick around your dick, motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Trillhouse posted:

Checked in two hours ago at 6 AM, everyone in the house was asleep but somehow the chat was really active.

Checked in again now at 8:19 AM, no one's up yet but somehow the chat is still going strong.

Also people have to pay to join the chat? lol