Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stux posted:

yeah andth ey also havnt posted since this

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

what a great time that was

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
that post could theoretically have gotten another 6 14 sixers, thread needs more IKs

E: wait no I am bad at math, it has the exact correct amount of sixers, well done

E2: wait no I am very bad at math, statement unretracted

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Apr 19, 2023

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Stux posted:

lmfao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

such a toilet post...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Stux posted:

good. less anger elementals on the forum please!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Stux posted:

lol. think they exclusively used "imp zone posters" too. Or was it imp zoners. weird refusal to just say imps

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

what a great time that was

i enjoyed meeting posters from all sorts of forums to tag team beat this guy up

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Stux posted:

Lmao

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Stux posted:

How many is that, 41?

e: 42??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i kind of forgot i had a discord until i started getting notifications from folks on it giving me a heads up that elephant ambush was off probation

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Stux posted:

the system works

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Bob Marley voice* Elephant Ambush, dreaded poster

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Feels like the kinda guy who would've been banned if mods actually banned people for being stupid assholes, but this was funnier

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Feels like the kinda guy who would've been banned if mods actually banned people for being stupid assholes, but this was funnier

I think they might if he comes back to be his usual charmingly pleasant self

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Stux posted:

lol excellent job sad iks

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Here's a fun little brain teaser, the staff tried to make him an admin back in february:

This is from ages back since this thread moves so fast but I want to clear it up: this is not true. Leon was never asked to be an admin. He made that up to troll one of his posting rivals.

edit: this got quoted a bunch of times already but I realized I shouldn't speculate about the motives behind it. I know he made it up but I shouldn't have said it was to troll a posting rival because I don't know that for certain.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

vyelkin posted:

This is from ages back since this thread moves so fast but I want to clear it up: this is not true. Leon was never asked to be an admin. He made that up to troll one of his posting rivals.

lmao wtf

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vyelkin posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
respect

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

vyelkin posted:

im starting to think leon is cool

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

vyelkin posted:

if leon tells you the sky is blue you better look up just to be sure

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

vyelkin posted:

lol of course he did

I hope he gets chain probed every single time he posts outside of D&D

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the man was obsessed with his posting enemies in cspam one of which was an old woman who owned him

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the man was obsessed with his posting enemies in cspam one of which was an old woman who owned him

Spinz was in Cspam??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it was willa a cspam poster he was obsessed with who he tried to own by presenting evidence that she talked about him a lot while he never talked about her and he accomplished this by editing his entire posting history to remove her name from his posts... making him look like the obsessed freak

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

vyelkin posted:

lmfao forever

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

vyelkin posted:

hahaahaha

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Bob Marley voice* Elephant Ambush, dreaded poster

lmao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it was willa a cspam poster he was obsessed with who he tried to own by presenting evidence that she talked about him a lot while he never talked about her and he accomplished this by editing his entire posting history to remove her name from his posts... making him look like the obsessed freak

just an amazing set of actions here

in other words:

fun hater posted:

lmfao forever

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

vyelkin posted:

Say what you will about Leon, but, uh, say what you will about him.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

vyelkin posted:

what an incredible poster

E: as in, not credible

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Apr 19, 2023

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

have to respect the hustle

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

these forums are a perfect drama/furore/kerfuffle -generating machine. it's amazing. :nsallears:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

have to respect the hustle

Absolutely lol.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

EorayMel posted:

So in the past 4(?) days we had at least 1 admin and 2 mods, all from d&d and/or cspam(i don't give a poo poo about this distinction) lose their stars and/or autoban.

And a smattering of non-mod weirdos also banned, including the unfortunate collateral damage of Lady Radia leaving due to some other doxxing shithead that started all this.

Pretty wild all around.

Now for what youngmouth has referred to as "phase six", where out of the blue someone comes in and self reports their crimes.
I'm thinking instead of some heinous bullshit, how about someone admits to money laundering or crypto rug pull or something like that to change it up for once?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol jeffrey getting arrested for crypto money laundering and he has to manage the forum from outside prison like a mob boss while sleeping in solitary

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

All this stupid poo poo to wage a Posting War between the most boring people on Earth and a bunch of programmers embedding tweets at each other. Pathetic lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Stux posted:

the system works...

but unironically, the chain sixer seems to be one of the more effective moderating tools since it's (apparently) very quick to bring out whatever crazy was bubbling to the surface. wild stuff

e.

vyelkin posted:

everytime I think the Lyin' Leon bit is getting stale...