Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Ryan disguises himself as the examination table at Dwight’s urologist’s office, so that he can “see first-hand the next fun prank for Jim to play on Dwight.” Unfortunately (for Ryan), his disguise is laughably bad, and he is immediately discovered and arrested “for HIPAA violations.”

Even Jim (who is currently disguised as a toilet in the Dunder-Mifflin men’s room) thinks Ryan is “acting a little weird.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Laughing at the image of Jim doing the talking head segment still in his toilet disguise.

"Ryan had been acting a little weird lately."

naem
May 29, 2011

in an alternate universe, Andy is Jim and Ryan is Dwight as Andy mercilessly pranks Ryan

Pam is played by Angela who’s personality hasn’t changed and doesn’t understand why she is a receptionist now

Jan the corporate executive is now played by Kevin

“I am an attractive older woman and authority figure.” says Kevin

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Applewhite posted:

Laughing at the image of Jim doing the talking head segment still in his toilet disguise.

"Ryan had been acting a little weird lately."

This might be the funniest mental image the thread has produced. Can someone AI generate Jim in a talking head segment, disguised as a toilet?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

poisonpill posted:

This might be the funniest mental image the thread has produced. Can someone AI generate Jim in a talking head segment, disguised as a toilet?

I'm biased ofc but the image of Jim butt-chugging Dwight's screams through his (Dwight's) CPAP machine ranks pretty high, IMO

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, that’s a classic for sure. That Jim, quite a character

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim breaks the coffee machine then gathers everyone in the office together to ask who broke it in the hopes of causing a big fight.

Everyone knows Jim did it because the machine is encased in Jello.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim and Dwight attend a sales conference together in Florida. Dunder Mifflin puts them up in a fairy nice resort, and Dwight prepares to relax by the pool. Unfortunately, his luggage was “mysteriously” flagged as an explosive and blown up on the tarmac, so he only has one outfit to wear. Dwight heads to the hotel laundromat (wearing only boxer shorts, which he intends to lounge by the pool in, arguing that they’re “less revealing than some of the swimsuits here”) with his mustard yellow shirt, brown pants, and brown socks under his arm. As he patiently sits, he bemoans how little time he’s getting to relax.

“Don’t worry, Balloon Boy. I’ll watch your stuff. Go hang out in the pool!”

Dwight thanks Jim and suns himself by the pool, sipping a margarita and occasionally dipping his feet in the pool. Eventually, he assumes his laundry is done. However, he finds all of the washers and dryers empty. Frustrated, Dwight rushes towards Jim’s room and pounds on the door. Jim, looking confused, opens up. Dwight asks where he clothes are.

“Oh, yeah, did you check the dryer?”

Dwight says that yes, obviously he did.

“No, I mean the dryer at your house, idiot.”

Dwight calls Angela who confirms that, indeed, all of his clothes are in the dryer.

Jim mugs for the camera.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol how tf is this thread still going

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

People keep coming up with new pranks.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'd have never have guessed the office had so much longevity

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

i'd have never have guessed the office had so much longevity

What's the office?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ohohohoho

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim gets so good at playing "Quarters" that he can bounce a roofie into Dwight's drink from anywhere in the office.

Dwight has to drink exclusively out of covered containers to avoid getting drugged.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim recreates the teleportation pod from The Fly. Originally intending to combine himself and a fly to “spook Dwight real good”, Jim instead manages to actually teleport himself safely.

Realizing the tremendous of potential of the device towards world peace and equality, Jim smashes it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dwight gets up from his chair, making absolutely certain he's locked his computer.

The moment Dwight stands up straight his head punches completely through the ceiling and he's showered with fragments of ceiling tile.

"Every day I've been lowering the ceiling above Dwight's desk by a quarter inch," explains Jim in a talking head segment.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim shoots rubber bands at Dwight and somehow hits his butthole every time.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim shoots fried pig buttholes (which he sells as “fresher than fresh calamari”) at Dwight, somehow hitting his rubber band collection every time.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Dwight, still on a business trip with Jim, struggles to relax in his hotel bed. He was able to purchase clothes for the trip (although he’s unsure how business appropriate his new “I GOT FUDGED AT FUDGY THE WHALE’S DEE-LUXE FAMILY RESORT” is), but he’s struggling to fall asleep. The walls are paper thin and he can hear the couple next door making loud, boisterous love. There’s a wet slapping noise and constant grunting, along with an occasional phrase like “gently caress my floppy rear end” or “oh God I’m gonna Jim all over the wall.” Dwight turns the TV up but he still can’t drown out the rhythmic pounding of the headboard against his wall. He grow irritated with the couple (presumably one of them is named Jim, a fairly common name which Dwight doesn’t find immediately suspicious. Especially since Jim’s room is across the hotel. ) The raucous sex finally ends around 4 am, with someone yelling “oh God Ki I feel like my balls are deflated”, then the sound of vomiting.

The next morning a bleary-eyed Dwight steps outside for coffee, only to see the room next door open. It’s Jim. Jim mugs at him.

“Did you know they get PPV here, Dwight? Any movie you can think of. Anyway, they moved me next to you yesterday. Probably cuz I asked them to. The service here is great! Nice shirt, by the way.”

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Jim wears an old timey world war 1 gas mask and sticks the long round flex hose down the back of his pants. He explains to Dwight that he's micro dosing jenkem in an effort to elevate his consciousness and take his pranks to "the next level."

By the time lunch rolls around, Dwight is concerned as a florescent green gas can be seen swirling behind the large round glass eye holes, yet Jim sits upright at his desk, typing away apparently oblivious and unfazed by the noxious cloud.

When Dwight comes back from lunch he's horrified to find his friend Jim slumped over the keyboard. "Jim, no!" yells Dwight as he rushes over and rips off the mask. When the airtight seal breaks though, a blinding beam of energy escapes Jim's mouth and swirls up through the roof, punching a hole through the ceiling and hitting the sky parting the clouds. Bony evil spirits swirl up the beam, screaming and moaning as they rise. An unseen wind whips and swirls paper and debris, and the sound of the ghastly shrieking is deafening. The air smells of rancid eggs and spoiled cheese.

As Dwight backs away in horror, his feet trip against the rope Jim had strung across the annex earlier that morning. As if a light switch had turned off, the blinding beam of energy disappears and Jim opens his eyes. He mugs the camera.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Jim keeps coming up with new pranks.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Dwight gets up from his chair, making absolutely certain he's locked his computer.

The moment Dwight stands up straight his head punches completely through the ceiling and he's showered with fragments of ceiling tile.

"Every day I've been adding a vertebrae to Dwight's spine" explains Jim in a talking head segment.

When asked where he gets the extra vertebrae, Jim trys to mug for the camera but there's not enough space between his lower jaw and his sternum.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Everyone else in the office begins looking for new jobs because “Long Dwight” terrifies them, and they don’t want to look at him anymore.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jim starts splicing himself with giraffe DNA in the hopes of getting a few more neck bones to use

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Jim eats the Ox-Ox Fruit, Model: Giraffe in the hopes of getting a few more neck bones to use.
Things turn dire during an all-clients-welcome cruise on Lake Scranton when a rare typhoon turns the waters choppy. Dwight watches in a cold sweat as Giraffe Jim is sweapt into the lake. All are calling out for the hero of Scranton to dive in and save Jim. But can he reveal to them that his heroic powers come from the Beet-Beet fruit, gifting him boundless nutrition and fortitude but denying him the ability to swim?!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"Every day I've shrunk the entire world by a quarter inch except for Dwight," explains Jim in a talking head segment.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim buys a whole bunch of apples and lets them get good and rotten, then hucks them at Dwight's house.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The moment Dwight stands up straight his head punches completely through the computer monitor and he's showered with fragments of glass and plastic.

“I created a wormhole in the air right above Dwight’s chair,” explains Jim.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim steals all of Dwight's belongings and places them inside a plexiglass cube that he drops into the ocean over the Marianas Trench.

Jim provides Dwight with a dump truck full of nickels so that Dwight can buy a deep-sea diving rig to retrieve his things.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dwight is 1000 fathoms down when he realizes he could have just used the money from the dump truck to buy all new things and would have had millions of dollars left over.

Jim mugs from the mission control monitors.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
Dwight comes back Wrong from the seabed.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
dwight is excited as michael agrees to give him a presentation on how to be a good boss and manager. he prepares the meeting room and eagerly awaits michael's arrival.
the old friends hug and michael sets up his boombox. the childlike glee on dwight's face is evident as michael begins his "manager rap"
"weeeeeelllll, my name's michael scott and i'm here to say-"
he begins before jim bursts into the room and slams the "stop" button on the boombox. "just tell him"
michael sighs, "measure success in weeks or months not hours or days, give your people enough freedom to go at their own pace, encourage them to do their best, and let them be. people can manage themselves for the most part"
dwight's smile fades as michael leaves.
jim's gives a talking head about his new boombox.

Tragic Wagon
Sep 9, 2021

Got what it takes
Jim takes an enormous poo poo in the water cooler. Somehow, he has placed a post-it note on the bloated turd itself. It reads "Dwight did this"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim installs a backup warning system on Dwight, so a loud alarm sounds each time Dwight backs up.

This would not be a huge problem except Jim also begins playing the song “Wobble”, cranking it up when the song says “Ey big girl make em' back it up, make em' back it up”.

Dwight begins backing that thing up, only to have an ear-splitting shriek echo from deep within his booty.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Applewhite posted:

Jim breaks the coffee machine then gathers everyone in the office together to ask who broke it in the hopes of causing a big fight.

Everyone knows Jim did it because the machine is encased in Jello.

For several days now, everything Jim touches is encased in jello, from door handles to computer mouses. Everyone assumes this is a prank.

Jim sadly smirks as he attempts to eat his lunch.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim tries to "cuck" Dwight but doesn't actually know what "cucking" is so he just hides a chicken in Dwight's desk.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Applewhite posted:

Jim tries to "cuck" Dwight but doesn't actually know what "cucking" is so he just hides a chicken in Dwight's desk.

"Ehhehehehe," Jim forces himself to laugh in the camera. "It's like... cuck-a-doodle-doo, get it?" He asks desperately.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Jim accuses Dwight of dilly dallying. Dwight wasn't actually dillying anything but now he's forced to defend himself against this outrageous accusation.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim accuses Dwight of causing 9/11.

Despite Jim's completely ludicrous theory, Dwight finds himself constantly embattled by rumor and suspicion for the rest of his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim’s pranks are getting a little lazy, or at the very least, kind of same-y. Dwight feels like Jim is drifting away from him, and isn’t as committed to their relationship anymore. It makes him feel a little alienated and sad. Jim doesn’t mug the camera.